I Maybe Like You

Crossing the line

The next day, the members were not really ready to come out of the bed. The party night was long and fun. For some of them to much fun.

"I'll never EVER gonna go to a party again..." Yoongi groaned, joining the others for breakfast.

"Haha, hyung, you look like crab." TaeHyung laughed, a bit too loud for Yoongis aching head.

After finnishing their food, the members splited up. Yoongi back to bed. Namjoon to the recording studio. TaeHyung and Jin went out for shoping and Hoseok to the dancing studio.

Since yesterday night Jimin hasnt said a word to Jungkook. Didnt know how to react, the maknae kept silent aswell towards the other, glanzing over to him from time to time, in hope to make eye contact.

Jimin sat down in the living room and switched on the TV. Unsure if he should join the boy or just leave him alone, Jungkook decided to go up to his room and wait for Jimin to talk to him first. He didnt know what to say anyway and he didnt want to make the situation worse. So he layed down on his bed, playing with his phone.

Jimin sat there, his eyes locked with the screen, but he was not really paing attention to the show. His mind was spinning, trying to process the events from last night. Was that real? A dream? Just wishing? No that was definetly real! Jungkook has cried in front of him. He was apologizing and he told him that Jimin meant a lot to him. A lot? Really? Since when?

All the thoughts running around in his head, so many questions he wanted the other to ask.

With that Jimin stood up, walking to the maknaes room. He stoped in front of the closed door.

We have to talk about it anyway. C'mon Jimin! You can do it!

He took a deep breath, knocked and went inside closing the door behind him. Jungkook looked up at the boy standing at the door, and slowly put his phone aside.

"Hey..hyung."

His heartbeat sped up. A bit in excitement. A bit in fear.

"Hey. What are doing here?"

Jimin smiled nervously, slowly walking over to the window, looking outside. Starring at Jimins back, Jungkook moved to the edge of his bed.

"Nothing. Just gaming a bit."

"So...about yesterday." Jimin started still looking outside.

"Yeah..ehm...i dont know what went into me. I'm sorry..." Jungkook scratched the back of his head, nervously looking down to his lap.

"Sorry? So you didnt meant what you said?"

The older now turned around, locking eyes with the other. A slight dissapointment in his eyes and voice.

"Ehm.. no thats not what i mean. I-I wanted...I just..."

With his heart beating like crazy Jungkook tried to find the words.

"Why did you do all that to me, when you do care about me, like you said? Why were you so cold to ONLY me? I guess you like all the other members too? So why was it only me, that you treated like ?"

Now Jimin couldnt hold back anymore. He wanted to know why he was treated different by the maknae, when he does like him. He never expected Jungkook to give him special attention or something. He just wished to have the same friendship with him like the other members. Of course he imagined what could be if he would tell Jungkook, that he likes him a bit more than all the other members. But he never does, because the younger never showed something different than disrespect and ignorance towards him. So Jimin always hold down his hopes and feelings. But the sudden change now, messed up everything he thought before.

Jungkook looked down to his hands again.

"Hyung I..."

"You what? God damn, Jungkook. I know youre not the type of telling your feelings but thats not a small thing here, you know. Not for me. So would you please just answer now!"

"It's...not that easy..."

Jimin walked over and took a seat beside the other.

"Jungkook..tell me, please."

Lifting up his head the younger faced the other. His heart racing.

"It was easier for me...to ignore you than to...tell you that I...like you."

"But you told me yesterday and it was ok, wasnt it? And you could also show me by treating me like you treat the others too."

"No you dont understand. I..dont like you that way."

Jimin couldnt get it. He sat there staring at the other totally confused.

"What are you talking about? What way?"

Jungkook was nervous as hell by now. He stood up and looked out of his window now, backfacing the other.

Why the is that so hard? Dammit!

"Hyung...I like..you. Maybe a bit more than...I should."

Covering his face with his heands he took a deep breath. He slowly turned around to watch the other mans reaction.

"Oh..."

Jimin stared at the maknae in disbelieve. Now his mind was totally blank. He was shoked. And happiness flooded him. He wanted to hug the other and never let go again. He wanted to dance in happiness like theres no tomorrow. But he couldnt react right now.

"Hyung, please say something."

"Ehm...thank you?"

"THANK YOU!? Thats all? I just confessed to you, and you just say THANK YOU?! Great! I shouldnt have said anything..."

Jungkook made his way towards the door, about to just get away anywhere. But he was stopped by a grip on his wrist that made him turning around. He was pulled into a tight hug. He could feel the others heartbeat through his chest and something wet on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around Jimins waist like he would never let go again and closed his eyes in relief, pulling the other even closer.

"I like you, Jungkookie...I like you too." Jimin whispered, tears of happiness runnig down his wide smiling face.

 

 

 

 

OMG! That chapter is so dump! Haha. Sorry for that..:(

I will work harder on the next one.

Thank you <3