Hyung, I'm Sorry

Crossing the line

They stood there in the cold, completely silent for a while. Jimin still facing Jungkooks back, who was standing there like frozen.

You will only make it worse, you idiot! Just tell him everything now! Now!

Jungkook slowly turned around, eyes down. He slowly lifted up his head to look at the man in front of him and opened his mouth to say something.

"Youre an , you know that?" Jimin suddenly interrupted the maknaes try to talk.

"How can you think that you are just "work" to me? After all that you did and said to me, after the ing y way of how you treated me, after ing avoiding me uncountable times, do you really think that i'm running after you in the cold in a foreign city at night just because youre only ing work to me?!"

Jimins heartbeat speed up. His voice audibly filled with hurt and anger now. His hands balled into fists. He couldnt take it anymore. He always holded out all the the other did to him. He always cared about him no matter what. Even if there were situations before that brought him to his limits, he always managed to calm down. But now, it was enough. That was to much. Jimin never saw Jungkook as just a bandmate. He always cared for him a little too much.

"Do you even have the slightest idea of what YOU ing mean to me, Jeon Jungkook!?"

Jungkook noticed tears building up in the others eyes. He never saw Jimin crying because of him. He never noticed that much of hurt in his eyes, because of him. He felt something breaking in his heart. He knew that Jimin cared about him. But he never admited how much. Now he began to slowly realise.

"I-I-Ji..." he stuttered and tried to order his thoughts and words.

"Shut the up!" Jimin shouted tears running down his cheeks.

Jungkook startled, eyes wide. All this time it was always Jungkook who was the dominant one, who controlled the situations. The sudden change now, frightened and made him totally speechless.

Look what youve done with the stupid mind of yours! Why are you so ing selfish!? Why cant you just turn down you damn pride and be finally freaking honest before you up forever!? NOW!

"You wanna be alone? Fine! I'm done with with you! Go to hell, maknae!" Jimin shouted in anger and turned around to leave.

No! No! No! NO!

Still fighting himself, Jungkook suddenly managed to react. Taking a few steps forward he grabbed Jimin in a tight back hug, holding him in place. Jimin still filled with anger tried to escape with no sucsess.

"Jimin...hyung...please don't leave..."

A bit ashamed of his own words, because he never talked to Jimin like that, Jungkook tightened his grip. Making sure Jimin wont be able to leave, Jungkook swallowed his pride. No turning back now.

"LET ME GO!"

"Hyung...please listen..."

"NOW i'm hyung to you?! that! Let! Go!"

"No...please..."

Eyes thightly shut the boy tried to speak, still holding his hyung who tried to free himself. Only then Jungkook realised that tears were running down his face. He burried his head into Jimins back and allowed himself to cry.

"Hyung.. youre not just a bandmate. Youre not just work. Youre my..."

Hearing a crying Jungkook saying that words, Jimin stopped fighting, breathing heavily.

"What?" he asked, slowly turning his head towards the other.

"I'm sorry....really....I'm a dump ing idiot...hyung...i'm so-sorry..."

Surprised and confused about the sudden change of the maknae, Jimin could just stand there trying to process what he had just heard. Was he dreaming? Jungkook NEVER EVER apologized to him. NEVER EVER had he cried around him. Not knowing how to react, the boy decided just to listen.

Eyes still shut, tears still running, Jungkook clinged into the other afraid of loosing him if he would let go.

"I-I could never tell you...could never show you...I dont know why..I'm sorry..."

"What could you not show?"

Jimin managed to spin around, releasing himself from the others hug, facing the younger, holding him on his shoulders.

Sobbing, Jungkook let his arms fall down, head hanging.

"What could you not show, Jungkook?"

Jimin said with a calmer voice now, trying to make the other look at him.

"...how much i...."

"How much you what?"

"...care about you, hyung." the maknae whispered.

Shocked, Jimins eyes widened. He looked at the other, head still down, in disbelieve. In conflict with himself he tried to figure out what to do, what to say. So many different feelings were filling his mind and heart. He was angry at the other for treating him like all that time. He was angry at him for not telling him anything. For all the rejections. The hurting words. He was dissapointed that Jungkook had let it get that far. Jimin was dissapointed that the younger only opened his mouth, when Jimin had decited to give up. Is that maybe just a joke the maknae was playing on him? He was unsure what to do. He was still kind of angry. Shoked. Dissapointed. He didnt knew if he wanted to punch the younger right there and then or just to hug him and never let go again.

Jimins heart was beating like crazy. For a few minutes he just stood there, his hands still on the others shoulders, unable to react.

"Youre kidding me..." he finally came back to reallity.

Taking his hands away, he took a step back, still watching the other, waiting for him to say something.

"No! Hyung...really...y-you mean a lot to m-me.."

Jungkook managed to stop his sobs and lifted up his head to make eye contact with the young man.

Something in Jungkooks eyes, told Jimin that he was not lieing. Something like regret, pleading and hope were shown in his teary gaze.

"Let's...go back...okay?" Jimin said quitly, turning away his gaze.

The younger nodded and followed.

 

 

 

 

 

Thaaaaank You For Subscribing That!!!

Like OMG where are you Guys coming from & why do you like that story!!! I'm surprised and touched ^^

Corrections always are welcome!!

<3