calming

Taeco rambling ~

 

Today was finally the day.

 

Jiho sat in his chair while impatiently tapping his fingers to the track he composed and listened to it for the, what at least felt to him like the thousandth time. 

It would be a lie if he said he worked hard on it, it was just a, in his opinion, boring song for a new girl group. It was a project he had started and finished in one day. Nothing special. 

He wanted to be done with it as soon as possible and he would’ve thankfully procrastinated if he wasn’t forced to send in the finished track and lyrics today. He just wanted to go home quickly, not that someone waited for him there but in the evening his boyfriend would finally come back from japan, where he basically promoted himself and joined many shows and interviews.

 

That’s right. His boyfriend.

 

If you looked at them you’d never tell that him and Taeil have been together for a few months now, they tend to hide their affection for each other when people are around. Sometimes though Jiho couldn’t restrain the desire to touch the small man, to stare at him or . Especially in front of the camera he has a hard time to not be obvious. He always had to handle his jealousy when Jihoon would be all over his hyung doing all those thing and watching Taeil simply smiling over it. 

For Taeil it wasn’t a big deal - it also wasn’t a big deal for him when Jiho would flirt with Kyung, and it was annoying and admirable at the same time because it bothered Jiho that he never cared how close he was with others but it also showed his unlimited trust.

They promised to keep their relationship a secret, only Kyung and Minhyuk knew. 

How the heck was it possible to keep anything from those creepers anyway?

 

Jiho wished he could say their relationship was perfect and everything he could ever ask for, he really did. But it wasn’t the case.

As much as he was looking forward to embracing the one he loves and to tell him how much he missed him, there were so many worries and problems that got in their way all the time.

It was always difficult for idols to date, it was difficult and extremely dangerous. If you openly dated you’d go to hell and you’d take your loved one with you. That’s the rule.

Now, if you date a guy, even though you are a guy yourself, things become slightly more problematic. Especially if you are an underground and idol rapper with an intimidating image.

The fear to get exposed was often too much and caused 90% of their fights even though nobody had done anything wrong. It would just end up in a flood of accusations and insults making both feel miserable, doubting their own relationship. 

They didn’t need to date openly to go to hell, they found their way on their own.

In addition those two barely spent time with each other. It’s well known how much Jiho works and that Block b as a group barely promoted lately. Even with their solo activities and their own schedules they agreed to still socialize with other friends and family in their free time and to be a ‚real couple‘ in Jihos apartment or in Taeils dorm, but only if they were certain, that they are completely alone. Which wasn’t that often, sadly.

If you deduct all these conditions from the time they could possibly spend together, you’ll notice, there’s not much left. Sometimes, against their agreement, they’d sneak little kisses on each other, when nobody was watching. They had to or else they’d probably give up.

 

When Jiho finished the track and sent it in he jumped up from his chair, throwing his right fist in the air and letting out a silent victory scream. 

He had worked incredibly hard over the past week to be done with everything when Taeil came back from Japan. He wanted to at least spend one whole day with his boyfriend without any schedules or other projects that could bother them again so he could finally just lie around while Taeil would run a hand through his hair like he always did.

It was probably the most calming thing in the entire world. 

Taeil had this thing about him, Jiho couldn’t quite describe. Whatever the singer did, when he smiled, when he talked, when he laughed or when he was just standing there, doing nothing, it would calm Jiho so much, forgetting why he was stressed out in the first place and how tired he was just a minute ago. It’s always been like this, even before they got together and if it wasn’t for Taeil Jiho thinks he would be dead by now from all the exhaustion and mental breakdowns he had. It’s funny, he thinks, because Taeil is a trouble maker, leaving a mess wherever he goes.

 

He put on his jacket, locked the door of the studio and quickly walked to the parking lot. It was raining softly and sun was already setting as he got into his car. He didn’t hate the rain as long as he was sheltered. The sound of the little raindrops falling against the windshield made him remember the day, when him and Taeil had their first-

Right, he should get home. Taeil would be back soon.

He took a look at his phone, it was already 6:18 pm. Only an hour left until he’d be in his arms.

 

~

 

Jiho didn’t quiet know when Taeil would arrive after all. He was always unpredictable. Would he go to his dorm first? Or would he come straight over? 

Probably not, as the hour was already over for 20 minutes. Maybe it was traffic? It was always traffic.

By now the rain wasn’t as soft anymore, if he stepped out in front of the door of this building, for only 3 seconds, he would be completely drenched. 

Hopefully there would be no accidents, you could barely see ahead due to the rain. It made Jiho silently hope that Taeil was at his dorm, waiting out the terrible weather. He’d sent him a message, asking if he was alright but Taeil didn’t seem to have read it yet.

He was really worried.

The rapper walked around his apartment with a permanent worried frown on his face, nervously playing with the sleeve of his his hoodie and letting out a impatient sigh every ten seconds. Just when he decided to grab his phone and call the dorm, he heard a knock on his door. 

He excitedly threw the phone back on the couch and ran over to the door. His heart was going to explode any moment, he thought.

 

When he ripped the door open he got greeted with a loud sneeze, startling him to death.

Taeil was standing there, shivering and soaked but showing him the biggest smile possible.

¨It’s raining.¨ he simply stated, stupidly grinning while rubbing his slightly reddened nose.

Jiho pulled him in, closing the door and put his arms around his boyfriend tightly.

¨Wah, wait, Jiho, you gonna get wet!¨

¨You bet I do.¨ Jiho laughed cheekily. He pulled away a little to gaze into Taeils eyes who grunted at the stupid joke. He swears he could get lost in them. He then sloppily kissed the older male, making him shiver under Jihos embrace, this time not because of the rain.

¨I missed you.¨ The taller male murmured into the kiss. 

¨I missed you too~¨

Suddenly Taeil broke their making out session as he nearly sneezed into Jihos mouth.

¨Ew, hyung, that’s so gross¨ Jiho screamed, pretending to be disgusted. He quickly took the other mans hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

¨Here, take a shower and change, you can wear this. You wear oversized clothes all the time anyway and you always take my clothes in the first place.¨ He said as he gave Taeil one of his hoodies and sweat pants. 

¨Shall I cook something for us while you take a shower?¨ Jiho asked to which he got a energetic head shaking as an answer. ¨Please don’t, you’ll kill yourself in the process and you’ll poison me.¨ Taeil begged.

The rapper only gasped and dramatically left the bathroom like a diva, leaving behind a furiously laughing hyung.

 

~

 

It was already way past midnight and the couple watched their third movie in a row, not wanting to miss their limited time together by sleeping.

Taeil had gently tugged on the younger mans sleeve to make him lie down on his lap. When Jiho had opened the door before, the first thing the singer noticed were the dark, heavy circles under his boyfriends eyes, a sign for many sleepless nights and an unhealthy amount of stress. He felt bad, knowing he was the cause of it but he also knew how to finally get the stubborn guy to relax and sleep.

When Jiho lay his head down comfortably, Taeil started to play with the brown hair, running his fingers through it over and over again. Jiho let out little content hums as replies until the only thing that was heard, despite the muffled sounds from the tv, was even breathing and once in a while tiny snores. 

Adorable.

This was probably the most powerful technic to forcefully get the younger to sleep. 

 

 

Yes, their relationship wasn’t easy, maybe they’d get in another argument tomorrow and maybe the next day they’d be on the verge of breaking up again, but in the end, Taeil knew they could get through this together. Because as long as they love each other they would never give up. 

That’s the positive thing about being stubborn. 

 

Giving up is not an option.

 

 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

new chapter ^_____^

after the last on (which was a bit angsty) I thought we need a fluffy one again :D though I put a little angst in this one too

what do you guys think?? ( ˘ ³˘)