Too beautiful to handle~

Taeco rambling ~

‚I need the money‘ Taeil thought, trying to encourage himself. He looked out of the window while absentmindedly folding an (in his opinion) ugly sweater. He’s been working at this clothing store for a few month now and it was really bothersome. Sometimes he had nothing to do, really nothing, when only a few people were in the shop and he would walk around pretending to be productive when in reality he was bored to death. And other times there were so many costumers that he couldn’t handle them all with their stupid questions and rude behaviors, leaving a mess everywhere they go like a tornado. 

Today was the first of the two options, only an old, rather large man with a silly mustache and a middle aged woman were looking around the shop and Taeil was left with nothing to do. He could already tell that they would definitely not buy anything. In moments like this he was about to loose his mind. It wasn’t the best job for him to begin with since he isn’t really the most social and outgoing person but he’s living alone, going to university, and the bills wont pay themselves either. Also he has his fish and his many tattoos are expensive as well. In other words, he doesn’t have a choice but to work and the pay he gets is actually pretty good. 

Taeil walked up to the confused woman. She’s been standing in the same section for at least 10 minutes without saying or really doing anything except rummaging in between the different jackets.

¨Excuse me, can I help perhaps?¨ The small male asked her politely.

Seriously, he’s working there for people to ask him if they have questions or problems, so why do they always waste everyones time by searching for hours instead of asking him? Of course he would know better then them, that’s his job and he definitely didn’t look busy or anything, so why do they have to wait until he approaches them? 

¨Ah, no, well, I was just wondering where I could find the light purple blazers you had here last week?¨ She gestured at the rack with other jackets on it.

¨I’m sorry about that but they aren’t in our assortment anymore, but we do have a new similar collection, if you are interested.¨

¨…No, never mind then.¨ She said with a lousy look on her face. Basically tossing the cardigan she just held in her hands onto Taeil, she walked past him and left. The young shop assistant didn’t even turn around or say anything, he just rolled his eyes and put the cardigan and jackets back in place. 

‚‘ he thought ‚didn’t even say thank you and left a mess, rude.‘.

 

¨Hey, excuse me¨ a rough and deep voice appeared behind Taeil, startling him as he didn’t expect anybody to be there.

He turned around to see a tall, young man with fierce eyes and blonde, wavy hair that nearly reached his chin. He was a little to beautiful for Taeil to handle right now so he just stared at him and nervously tightened his grip around the blazer he was holding. The guy didn’t seem to be bothered by the actually obvious behavior or he simply didn’t notice, he just continued talking.

¨I’m invited to a wedding next week and I don’t own any real suits so I hoped you could help me? I also need an honest opinion on how it looks on me and since you work here…¨ He didn’t really finish his sentence, instead he started walking in the direction where the formal clothes were placed.

Taeil took his chance to breath after he probably held it for too long and put the blazer away to follow his stunning costumer.

 

Taeil presented his choice of a white shirt, black tie, jacket, pants and shoes to the blonde man, who thankfully took everything with a big smile out of his small hands.

¨Looks classy, let me try it on.¨ He added and vanished into the fitting room.

The short male took a deep breath, what the ?

He always felt attracted to men as well but he never felt like this before, like his heart was going to melt at the pure sight of the other man. He probably wasn’t as especially good looking or outstanding for others as for Taeil but there was something special about him that couldn’t be described with words. 

‚Maybe I should ask for his name or something…‘ he thought waiting for the other to come back while stacking up a few shirts on a shelf.

When the tall male returned to show off the outfit, the dissatisfaction was obvious on both sides. Wether the young man nor Taeil seemed to be content with it.

¨I dunno…¨ said the blonde ¨I’m not as happy with it as I thought.¨

¨Me neither.¨ Said Taeil, thinking. It was a really plain look, mostly in black and white and the jacket seemed to be a little to big while the pants seemed to short for the long legs.

¨I have another idea.¨ Taeil quickly walked around the suit section, taking a few things from the racks and returned to the waiting costumer.

¨How about this?¨ He smiled and handed over the pile of clothes.

¨We’ll find out in a second.¨ The taller one let out a ravishing laugh and sent a shiver down Taeils back. How was he supposed to survive this?

The next time he left the changing room he looked extremely satisfied and again the small male could only stare.

This suit looked way better than the one before. Taeil chose a grey jacket and grey pants, black shirt and shoes and a coral colored tie, on top of that it fitted the slim and tall yet muscular figure perfectly. It was different than the usual formal look but not too outstanding for a wedding. It definitely matched his striking style.

¨I love it! You noticed that my taste in clothes is a little different!¨ The young man smiled happily and went back to the fitting room to change into his normal clothes. 

While he changed he continued talking.

¨I’m totally gonna buy this, it’s not even as expensive as I thought. You really helped me out there. Say, isn’t it boring to work here? Or do actually like it?¨

¨…Uh, well it could be worse.¨

¨You just looked so bored and pissed off at the women earlier.¨

¨You saw that?!¨ ‚Well done Taeil‘

¨Yeah, she must’ve been annoying, you don’t look like someone who would have such a reaction without a reason.¨ Another one of his characteristic, loud laughs filled the entire shop.

¨I guess.¨ ‚Ask for his name or you’ll regret it.‘ but Taeil didn’t have that much courage to just talk and ask personal questions like what his name is, so he hesitated and kept his mouth shut. By the time, his costumer left the fitting room and walked to the checkout to pay and since nearly no one was in the shop, no one stood there. The blonde looked back at Taeil, probably expecting him to follow him, when a young women came out of nowhere and took the clothes so he could pay.

¨Taeil, could you please help me with these boxes?¨ yelled someone from the back of the shop.

¨Ah, sure!¨ The small shop assistant headed to the hidden door of the storage room when he turned around a last time to look right into the eyes of the beautiful man, who stared back at him with an unreadable expression.

 

~

 

He did regret it.

It’s been over a week now since he last saw that stunningly pretty man and he still didn’t have a clue who he was. But he couldn’t forget the strangers piercing eyes, his contagious laugh, the rough sound of his voice… It all remained in Taeils mind and refused to stop making his heart skip a beat every time he remembered. He didn’t really want to forget though.

It was Tuesday, the week had just started for him and he’s only been working for one and a half hours, so there was nothing to look forward to in the next few hours until his shift was over.

The door of the clothing store opened and out of habit he turned around, hoping to see that special someone. And in fact, a tall man entered. But to his disappointment not the right one.

Taeil faced his rack with all the unwanted clothes that people tried on but didn’t like. 

He should just give up, he’d only work here for a few more days until he starts working somewhere else anyway, the chances to see the blonde guy again were basically zero.

¨Are you actually working or are you just shoving the hangers back and forth over the rack?¨

Taeil jumped at the sudden sound behind him. When he looked at who was talking to him his smile probably got a little too wide to be casual for a shop assistant but it surprisingly got returned. 

¨Your hair is different.¨ Taeil noticed instantly. His hair was no longer blonde but a warm brown now and his sides were shorter than before as well. He wouldn’t be able to decide which look he liked more.

¨You noticed? What do you say, does it look good?¨ The other one cracked a mischievous grin.

¨It does!¨ Taeil blurted out. ‚I’m so weird, what the…calm down.‘

¨I’m glad, I wanted to hear that from the person who recommended my outfit I wore to the wedding.¨

¨Oh right, how was it?¨

¨The wedding? It was nice, not really exciting for me for most of the time but the bride had a pretty dress and everybody was surprised by how good and formal I looked compared to my usual look. Thanks to you of course.¨

Taeil shook his head with a little smile.

¨That’s what I’m getting payed for, you know?¨

¨Are you also getting payed for standing here, pretending to be working while looking all cute?¨

¨What?!¨ Taeil asked, shocked by that blunt question.

¨Just sayin’.¨ He chuckled.

Taeil didn’t really know how to react so he quickly changed the topic out of embarrassment .

¨Anyway, can I help you with something?¨

¨Hm, I wonder…can you?¨

¨Probably, since I’m working here.¨

¨Wether you work here or not doesn’t make a difference though…¨

¨What are you talking about, didn’t you want to buy something?¨

¨No? ¨

¨Huh? Then why are you here?¨

The tall costumer looked amused. He glanced around the shop, it was busier than last time and way louder but it seemed calm.

¨Maybe I DO wanna buy something after all.¨

¨All of a sudden? And what would that be?¨

¨I don’t know, you choose. What do you think would look good on me?¨

Taeil raised one eyebrow. What was he on about? That guy definitely acted strange, but he’s been waiting for a week to see him and already lost his hopes so why not thankfully accept his offer to spent more time with him?

 

After about an hour of selecting and trying on different outfits the young costumer finally went back into the fitting room to change into his own clothes.

Taeil was more than happy at this point, they talked a lot and he got a sneak peek of the taller mans tattoos, which were, by the way, really pretty. he wondered what the other one would think if he knew that he himself was covered in colorful tattoos.

When his costumer came out he grinned.

¨You know i’d love to buy all of this, you really seem to understand me and my taste of fashion.¨ He neatly put everything back on the rack.

¨But I don’t have money with me, so…¨

¨What? we’ve been looking for clothes this entire time and you didn’t even plan on buying something?!¨

¨Actually, my mother has a clothing store herself and I know quite a lot about fashion.¨

¨So you didn’t need my help at all? I really don’t get you.¨

¨You don’t? Shall I help you understand then?¨

The tall man grabbed his arm and dragged him into an empty changing room.

Before Taeil knew what was happening he felt lips pressed against his own and an arm around his waist that pulled him closer. But as quick as it started it was over again and all he could do was stare in shock at what just happened.

The other male was already on his way out when he gazed at Taeil and said ¨You work until 8 right? I’ll pick you up then, you don’t really have a choice anyway. Oh and Taeil¨ He chuckled ¨I’m Jiho, nice to meet you.¨ With these words he left. 

Taeil stood there, still not able to process what just happened.

¨How did he- what the-¨ he mumbled confused. 

¨Jiho, huh?¨ he snickered after he recovered from the previous events. That would get interesting for sure. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

new chapter guys ^____^

how did you like it???

I need new ideas for stories so please write me on here or on tumblr if you have some