D:elta - When you come to his performance to show some support

[AlphaBAT ONE SHOT Collections]

My reflection from the mirror stared back to me, smiling.

 

Cool black cap

Check.

 

Thick sporty jacket

Check.

 

Layered mini skirt

Check.

 

Fanlight

Check.

 

Purse

Check.

 

Mobile Phone

Check.

 

As I reassure myself for the last time, with a nervous breathe, I headed out to the door and walk toward the where the concert would be held.

 

My boyfriend of 4 years, Yeonsoo is finally debuting and I wanted to be a good girlfriend by coming to watch him and show him my support. I was going to surprise him with my presence!

 

I already set this planned with Yeongjin for a few weeks back and he finally agreed to give me a backstage pass.

 

Along the way I was so excited and nervous, I couldn’t keep it to myself. Sometimes I smiled like an idiot, sometimes I had to stop and collect my breath.

 

When I arrived, it was really packed, mostly girls. Then there’s this really long lines of peoples, waiting to go inside the building.

 

Luckily, I have a VIP pass –courtesy of Yeongjin too– and was able to cut through the lines to be able to easily reach the front seat later.

 

I was able to talk with some of the AlphaBAT’s fans and they were all so nice. There’s this girl who admire Yeonsoo and I take note of her. Maybe I could bribe my boyfriend to give me a free signature later on to give it to her as gratitude of supporting my boyfriend.

 

You see, I’m not that kind of girls who easily gets jealous or hurt just because there are other girls who likes my boyfriend. I’m really supportive. I also believe there’s a reason why Yeonsoo decided to choose me out of all people and why he decided to stay with me through all the years we’ve been through together.

 

Our loves never die.

It was beautiful.

 

But there’s still one thing Yeonsoo never did to me.

 

He never sings for me.

 

I’m not upset or anything –or maybe I did, a little. When we were celebrating our 4 years anniversary at my house, Yeonsoo finally announce to me that he got will be debuting soon as one of the main vocalists under a group called AlphaBAT.

 

It was one of his wishes and dreams that I felt really grateful he managed to successfully achieved. As one of the main vocalists, I was expecting him to sing for me a sweet love song but he never does.

 

So, today will be my first time listening to him singing and I’m really nervous. I wish he would do a great job.

 

When I was seated at the front seat, right in front of the stage, I waited for him to appear.

 

There were several of amazing performances performed by the popular idols that I become so nervous for my boyfriend. I can’t even sit still on my seat and my palm felt clammy.

 

‘It’s their debut, people won’t expect too much.’ I told myself over and over again.

 

My women instinct kick in when the lights suddenly turned off, indicating a new performers to perform.

 

The siren echoed loudly in the hallway and a member quietly announced the group’s name.

 

“AlphaBAT.”

 

Starting from then, the girls besides me –AlphaBAT’s fans– screamed like a maniac and I started to feel giddy. I know the fan base was not that big but luckily, the other fan bases help cheering for the boys too, which is a good thing.

 

When my boyfriend’s part came, he was standing alone on the left side of the stage (audience views) while looking at the camera. Oh, he’s good, okay.

 

“-burn it out, work it out!” he sang and I started to cheer for him loudly.

 

Maybe I was too over that he quickly looked to my side, searching for the source.

 

Nu-uh, his face was priceless.
Not in a good way, worse.

 

He looked at me, shocked. Thing is, he didn’t just shocked shock. He was shocked, paralyzed. He stopped at his place, which was not right, he was supposed to dance!

 

The guy, I believe to be H:eta –I’m sorry, still haven’t learned his real name yet except Yeongjin– since there was the alphabet ‘H’ printed on his shirt, grabbed my boyfriend to go to the back. Good news, my boyfriend quickly snapped out of it and continued with their performance. Bad news, the mistake had been recorded live on TV!

 

They finish their performance and despite the small mistake (not) I clapped for them, proud. It was such a good song too.

 

When the other performer comes on stage, I quickly excused myself from my seat and get through the backstage with the backstage pass to go to AlphaBAT’s waiting room.

 

Upon poking my head in, searching for my beloved boyfriend, the guys all turned silent and looked at me in wonder.

 

My gaze fell on Yeongjin, and he smiled to, waving his hand. Then my eyes fell on my boyfriend, sitting on the couch, sweaty and all, looking at me in surprise.

 

He quickly gets up from the couch and walked to me, outside, closing the door.

 

He spread his arms and I quickly hugged him, wiping his sweats to me. But I don’t mind at all. I missed him!

 

When both of us pulled back, he looked at me lovingly, “What are you doing here?”

 

“I came to see you and show some support, it’s your debut.”

 

“And who worked with you?”

 

“Will you get mad if I told you?”

 

“Depend.”

 

“Can you not get mad at him?”

 

Yeonsoo think deeply and sighed, smiling, “Arasseo, I won’t get mad. So who is it?”
 

“Yeongjin oppa.” I quietly mutter.

 

He chuckled, “ah, the guy I expected. He’s been teasing me a lot lately saying random things that I couldn’t understand.”

 

I giggled.

 

He looked down at me softly, “How am I doing?”

 

“Do you really want to know?”

 

“Now that you mentioned it, maybe we should just forget what I’d said. I know I did badly after my encounter with an angel.”

 

I smiled sweetly, “Nope, you did better than I expected. I was so nervous for you. As expected from my boyfriend, you never disappoint me.”

 

He laughed loudly and gave a wet kiss on my forehead.

 

“But you know?” I said suddenly and he looked at me with round eyes. “Why did you never sing to me? I mean you’re really good, you know?”

 

“I’m sorry but I’m not ready yet. I’m nervous to sing to you. I may be good but for me when it comes to you, I am never good enough and I only wants the best for you always.” He said.

 

Hearing his words, I smiled happily and present him a quick peck on the mouth before I tightened my hug on his waist, leaning my head on his chest, “But you know, you’d never knew what’s best if you didn’t try to take the challenge once.”

 

He hugged my waist lazily, resting his chin on my head, “I know. Now that I had, I’d sing for you all the time.”

 

He then brings me into their waiting room, watching the remaining performers together with me sitting on top of him. Sometimes, he would softly sing a few lines of love songs into my ears.