B:eta - Before he goes for army training

[AlphaBAT ONE SHOT Collections]

“Did you really have to go?” having that asked, I hug his waist tightly, burying my face into his torso.

 

His hard chest collided with mine. I pouted my lips while my eyebrows frown in protest. He squirm under my intense stare and reluctantly cupped both of my cheeks with his huge hands.

 

“I’ll be back before you know it, 'kay?” he said gently.

 

His eyes stared deep into me and I nod. His warm voice sounds very reassuring that I immediately agree to every single word he said.

 

“Arasseo, I’ll let you go this time, but the next time I saw you, I won’t go easy on you. You’ll have to work hard to win my heart back.” I said, determined.

 

“Arasseo, I’ll win you back.” He said, grinning.

 

He placed his forehead on mine. We stare into each other like we couldn't get enough, like we couldn't get any closer. My heart flutters at our closeness.

 

“Don’t be too happy!” I playfully scolded him.

 

He chuckled, “I can’t help it. You’re too cute when you’re angry.”

 

I continued to playfully glaring at him but he just continued staring into my eyes happily. Watching myself reflected in his eye, I felt mocked.

 

I was about to say something but he noticed it coming and took the opportunity to seal it with a deep kiss. With his warm and sweet lips kissing the life out of me continuosly, repeatedly, I placed my hands on his chest, holding onto his shirts in case my legs gave in and fall.

 

I wanted to continue glaring at him while he kiss me but he gazed at me so passionately, I felt weak. I closed my eyes as I kiss him back, just as deep. He moaned.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you my perfect boyfriend. His name is Ji Hayong and I could never get mad at him. He was going to go to the army training and left me behind today. That's the reason why I sulked, even though I perfectly know it’s a duty. I really shouldn’t sulked. But I’m going to miss him a lot and thinking that he'll be so far from me make me sad.

 

I don’t want him to leave my side at all.

 

As if reading my thought, he moved his hands from my cheeks to hug my waist tightly. Then he lifted me up so easily. Our lips never separated. My hands moved to hold his face.

 

God, I’ll miss him.

 

“God, I’ll miss you.” he said breathlessly, stopping the kiss. We both stared into each other’s eyes for a long time, enjoying the silence.

 

I studied his face, taking in all of it’s flaws and carved it in my heart.

 

“I’ll miss you too. Always. All the time,” I breathe out and peck his lips a couple of times before he slowly placed my feet back onto the solid ground.

 

He moved a few strands of hairs from my face to look at me properly. He smiled lovingly.

 

“Will you promise me one thing while I’m in the army?” he asked hopefully, his hands cupping my cheeks once again. Seriously, he loves to do that to me.

 

He always said I’m the most beautiful girl in his eyes that’s why he wanted to hold my face and remember my face for the rest of his life but everyone knows that I’m no beauty. Not even close.

 

“and… what would that be?”

 

“Write me letters, the handwritten one. I love seeing your handwriting. So, I want you to write to me. That way, you’ll always think of me and I’ll always think of you. Write to me about everything. Everything you’ve been through. Write to me about the best and the worst. Complained to me who annoyed the crap out of you. Write to me every single details so I can imagine your day. So I can feel what you have been through. So I can feel what you feel. Write everything down in your letter, I’ll read it all. Write to me everyday. Tell me if you miss me, tell me if you think of me.”

 

“And what do I get in returns? You won’t even be replying to my sappy letters.”

 

“I promise you. I’m going to give you a huge surprise once I’m back. I will express all my love to you that you would get tired of me. You’ll never regret it. You’ll never regret this. You’ll never regret accepting us. You’ll never regret having me.”

 

“Okay, you got me at huge.” I nodded. He stared at me in dumbfound. “And no. don’t you try to think dirty of it!”

 

He laughed as he kissed my lips once more.

 

“God, I seriously really love you.” he said, getting gloomy. He buried his face on my neck and sharply breathe in. “I wish I didn’t have to go. I wanted you to be in my arms all the time.”

 

“I love you too.” I patted his back to calm him. “Don’t worry, I won’t go anywhere. I’ll always be with you. I will always stay true to you. It's all you. I promised.”

 

And as far as he remembered, she never break her promise. Even until the day she breathe her last breath, in a car accident, on the way to meet him finally getting discharged, she tightly hold onto her necklace containing his smiling picture. She stay true to him.