Chapter 2 (261116)

Angels On Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - I'm An Angel?!


In 30 seconds, it will be the 4th of May 2025. Finally, the most anticipated year where two great leaders from the West and the North and the other two angels will finally reach the age of 18 after a wait of 18 years since the 4th of May 2017.


"Hey look at her, she's gorgeous" an angel point to the reincarnated Kim Taeyeon, the leader of the North heaven
"Do you remember how she brought down the other two heavens, it was amazing, she's a legend!" another angel exclaimed in excitement.


"I wish I could have come here a year earlier, if not I could have met her in person," another angel said with a dreamy look.


"But isn't the leader of the West heaven, Park Leeteuk even more amazing?! He's resolved so many issues and brought the West heaven from the last place in terms of quality and quantity to the top!" another angel brag.
"They were both notable leaders, legends in the history, not to mention that they made all these results in just merely 3 years!".


"Oh, and I heard that they actually came to heaven at the same time! Can you believe?!".


"Hey look, there's Park Leeteuk" more angels began to crowd around the screen.


"Who knows about the identities of the other 2 angels?".
"No one knows yet", after all, there were too many angels leaving and coming, it's impossible to find out unless they are the well-known leaders; who have the halo on top of their head when they were infants.


"Attention all angels, 10 seconds left, silence" the head angel command.


More angels gathered around the screens on the cloud. 4 different screen, 4 different people.


The angels started the countdown "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0...".
The clock tower chimes 12.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon, you were an angel, the leader of the North heaven.".


"Your memories while you were an angel will return to you now and I will explain the rules to you afterwards".


"You can activate your power with this chant".
"North, winter, freeze, time".


"This special ability help you stop time for a maximum of 1 minute if only your body is in a good condition, different angels have different power".

 

"And just to recall from your memories, your and the other angels' mission is 'find yourself'". 


"And my last word to you, God bless you, see you in 2 years time, Kim Taeyeon".

 

 

4th May 2016

0700


"This can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter