Chapter 1 (210815)

Angels On Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Vows

 Bold = Speech

Italic = Thoughts/Flashback

Bold + Italic = Speech in Thoughts/Flashback

Chapter 1

 

“I, Park Lee Teuk, take you Kim Tae Yeon, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold you, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart. And here to pledge you my faithfulness.”. The groom dressed in a tuxedo, he read out the wedding vows confidently as he is sure that he will give his wife happiness and a blissful family.

 

“I, Kim Tae Yeon, take you Park Lee Teuk, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold you, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart. And here to pledge you my faithfulness.” The bride then read out the wedding vows as the shade of pink on her cheeks deepen.

 

“Now, please exchange your wedding rings,” The pastor said, smiling widely at this joyous occasion.

 

The groom took the diamond ring and slides it into the slim finger of his wife while looking at the teary eyes of hers. The bride smiled sweetly, holding back the tears in her eyes, after all, it's supposed to be a day of celebration. She reaches for his husband’s ring and slowly slides in his ring finger.

Just before the pastor could announce anything, the groom cupped the bride’s face, wiping her tears with his thumb, and gives her a kiss on her lips. This causes laughter, everyone stood up and congratulate for the couple.

“Now I will officially announce both of you as husband and wife” the wedding officiant announced, finding the impatient groom amusing, especially since he was his long-time friend.

"At least listen to me on your big day" his friend jokes but was ignored by Leeteuk who seems to be too engrossed in looking at the beautiful bride, his beautiful bride.

Everyone clapped louder and cheered for the newly-wed couple.

The bride gives a small smile to the groom, she was very relieved that she wore waterproof makeup today. The groom smiled back to her.

 

“I don’t think we will have enough time before the flight takes off” his secretary informed him.

“Let’s go now” the groom grab on the bride’s hand tightly and started running down the altar.

“Wait, the bouquet!” the bride remind him, shaking the bouquet in front of him to catch his attention.

 

“Alright, I’m going to throw it!” she announced gleefully and face away from them as the women were busy rushing to the best position to catch the bouquet.

“One, two, three!” she throws it high up in the air and landed on a young girl, who was standing furthest away from the crowd of singles. Seo Joo Hyun, also known as Seo Hyun.

“Seohyun! Congrats!” the bride shouted to the dumbfounded girl and send her a hand signal ‘Call me later’. She winked before leaving the church with her husband and enter the sports car.

 

“Teukkie oppa, where are we going for our honeymoon?” Taeyeon asked him as he averted his eyes from the road and look at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter