Chapter 4 (280517) - SeoKyu

Angels On Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.5 - SeoKyu

They first met on Leeteuk and Taeyeon's wedding.

Kyuhyun was the marriage officiant that day.

She caught his eyes with her in her white A-line dress.

'Beautiful' That was his first impression of her as his eyes land on her. A rosy blush form on her cheeks.

After the wedding ceremony, the two of them as the groom and bride's best friend, they were introduced to one another.

They got to know about one another.

And when Seohyun caught the bouquet thrown by the bride, he was next to her.

He looks at her blushing and cracks into a silent laugh.

He leans closer to her ear and whispered: "Do you want to grab some dinner together later?".

Seohyun nodded slowly, and that was the start of their story.

They went to a fancy restaurant, like a gentleman, he pulls out the chair for her.

She found out that Kyuhyun was the only son of a pastor and is a director of a video game company. While he found out that she was working as a paediatrician.

The next day, they met again but with a totally different mood, when Kyuhyun got there, Seohyun was crying and it breaks her heart. Earlier that day they received a call, it was about the news of the death of the newlywed.

Kyuhyun comfort and hugged her until she stops crying.

The next few days, they were busy volunteering as helpers in their friends' funeral.

1 month passed since the wedding, the death of their best friends, the day they met, Kyuhyun confessed to her while they were at the Banpo bridge admiring the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain.

He said "Will you be my girlfriend?" he pulls out the flowers he has been hiding behind him. 

Under the dark sky, he can see her red cheeks glowing under the light from the fountain.

She replies to his confession with a clear and overjoyed voice "Yes!".

2 months passed, they had their first date due to their busy schedule.

3 months passed, they hold their hands for the first time as they had their movie date.

4 months passed, Seohyun surprised him with a peck on his cheeks.

5 months passed, Seohyun was alone as Kyuhyun went for a business trip to Japan. But as usual, they would call each other every night, sometimes with voice calls, sometimes with video calls.

6 months passed, Kyuhyun came back from Japan and they had their first kiss! It was hard for him to bear until now but he wanted to wait until Seohyun is ready.

7 months passed, a rival appeared!

8 months passed, Seohyun found out that her rival is actually Kyuhyun's cousin.

9 months passed, feeling apologetic for avoiding Kyuhyun because she was embarrassed for getting jealous.

10 months passed, Kyuhyun reassured his feelings for her.

11 months passed, they visited both their parents.

12 months, 1 full year passed ever since he met Seohyun, they went to their friends' grave and pay their respect.

13 months, 1 year and 1 month passed, Kyuhyun proposed to her. She was moved to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter