Chapter 3 - Final (240517)

Angels On Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Final

"You will be doing a project with your partner for this semester" Mrs Kim informed. She starts the lesson by explaining how important this project will be for their grades. 

 

She continued "You will be given 1 and a half month to complete a painting of what you think about your partner and write a brief report about it. So for today, you will have to get to know everything about your partner" Mrs Kim then left the classroom to attend a meeting

Taeyeon was ignoring her partner, Leeteuk, who has been harassing her since the whole morning. She watches as the class becomes noisier as if she was in a zoo now, every pair were already engaged in a conversation, but only her pair was the odd one out.

"Taeyeon, hello???" Leeteuk waves his hand to grab the girl's attention, he was, in fact, getting tired of getting the girl's attention but still decided to try again after about 13 unsuccessful attempts.

"Introduce yourself first," Taeyeon says, she finds it more torturing to ignore him.

"But I think we know about each another more than enough, don't we? Especially back in the sky" Leeteuk smiled at her innocently.

She smacks his head "Idiot! I'm not talking about the hea-" she stops, "the past" she looks around and continues, she's worried that someone else might overhear their conversation. 'That's why I don't want to talk to him, boys always behave like idiots'

He grins at her amusing reaction "Oh right... This is a new life" 

He straightens his tie and sits up straight like he was in an interview, "I'm Park Jungsu, everyone calls me Leeteuk, I'm 18 years old, my birthday is on the 4th of May, I'm was born on 2017, my blood type is A. I'm the only son. My father is a director and my mother is a housewife. I am 178cm tall and 59kg. And..." he pauses with a playful smirk, he slowly leans towards her. They looked directly into each other's eyes

"I'm an angel" he whispers the last part. Taeyeon sends him a death glare, asking him indirectly with her eyes; 'how long does he want to toy with me?'

She rolled her eyes and continue asking "Do you have any hobbies or skill or interest?".

"Hmm... I play games, I can sing and dance and recently, or be specific since today"

"I'm into angels" He enjoys seeing the look on Taeyeon's face. Every time he mentioned the word 'angel' he can see her face stiffen and her eyes will widen a bit. He silently laughed as he watches Taeyeon getting even madder each time. He loves watching her reactions.

He moved closer to her "What about you?".

"Not telling you" Taeyeon stick her tongue out. She put on a glum face and read her notes for the project, ignoring his existence.

He was speechless and felt that the girl was really unbelievable. He laughed silently as he watches over her side profile.

"It's fine I know you very well, maybe I will draw a painting of the God of war," He said seriously.

"Do whatever you want" Taeyeon was irritated by that angel who keeps talking about the past; one of Taeyeon's nicknames is the Angel of war, she stop wars in the heavens but in another hand, she also creates wars before to take down the East and South Heavens which were ruled by corrupted and injustice leaders before but sadly to say, she did it with some, just some assistance from Leeteuk.

With that bit of help, she easily conquered the two heavens and saved the local angels from suffering. She also sent in the most capable angels from her heaven to help out the other 2 heavens. 

While, Leeteuk, the leader of the West Heaven also sent professionals from his heaven to train the skills of the angels from other heavens, so that they can work and make their heaven prosper. They also made deals and agreements to make sure no wars break out and make things peaceful, with all the parties benefitting from it. He stabilized the 2 heavens and created laws and such, compared to the past, everything has improved rapidly and miraculously.

Unlike Taeyeon, the angel of war. Leeteuk is the Angel of the strategist. They are legendary angels.

 

Taeyeon looks at him as he was sketching out the design. Unknowingly, she was staring at him. She loves his serious side. In fact, he has been her role model but her image of him was crushed when their opinions collide as they compete especially during the debate over what they should do for the good of the two heavens back when they were still the leader of angels.

Taeyeon blushed as she remembers the days when she was still a normal angel and not promoted to a leader yet, she will always watch in admiration as Leeteuk quickly rise as a leader. She admires him so much that she sometimes even sneak out of the North heaven and broke the curfew just so that she can meet him at events. Soon, she was elected to be the leader, she stopped the war so that the 4 heavens can be in live in harmony, and successfully, they build the famous bridge that linked the 4 heavens together, to the point where all the 4 points meet just right at the Central. Even though her initial plan was to get closer to Leeteuk, but it was impossible anymore despite having to connect the heavens together since they have already become competitors.

A smile creeps on his face. Leeteuk look over at the girl who was staring outside the windows, he could totally read her face now; she must be reminiscing about some bittersweet memories, sometimes she is smiling but sometimes she would be frowning.

He was almost caught by Taeyeon who suddenly snap back to reality. She gives him a weird look as he panicked and dropped his stationery.

 

"Isn't today fun?" Tiffany was skipping, next to her joyfully.

"Yes," Taeyeon was half dead, Tiffany frown and asked what happened. Her face tells her something else.

Taeyeon gave her a mixed look, "Too many things happened today" Taeyeon sigh deeply.

Tiffany looked confused but decides to let things be since she feels that it will be better if she tells her herself when she's ready to tell her.

"Do you want to grab a fruit smoothie?" she suggests, without even giving her time to answer, she drags the human paper doll along without much effort.

 

"Hi Taeyeon" an unexpected guest appeared from nowhere.

Taeyeon sighs, and walked past him.

"Who is he?" Tiffany asks she was so curious that she went to ask the guy since she will definitely not tell her anything.

"I'm her seatmate, Leeteuk" he introduces, followed by Tiffany.

"Come join us" she invites and he gratefully accepted.

Taeyeon groans and sent Tiffany a death glare, Tiffany should have known her so well that she can tell her foul mood was because of that guy.

Tiffany asked, "You guys look close since when did you guys know one another?". Taeyeon gagged at her words.

Leeteuk thinks for a while and replies "Hmm..." he counts "Was it twent-" Taeyeon stomp on his foot earning a yelp.

Tiffany stares at them blankly "Twenty years ago?!" She laughed uncontrollably, they were only 18 years old!

Tiffany watched as the two of them bicker on their way back to the class. She knew it. He likes Taeyeon. From the way, he argued with her till the way he looks and laughs at her dorky side. 

 

 

Tiffany's mouth forms an 'O' shape, Leeteuk was next to her and they were watching Taeyeon getting confessed by a junior, his name was Baekhyun, 'Isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter