Episode 4 - New Year

17!Gals

 

**​*

 

It’s almost New Year and all of the girls are now in their own home for New Year or go on vacation with their family. Junghan went to Bali first with her family, they’ll be there for two weeks’ vacation. Seungah back to daegu, Ming and jun back to china, Kwannie back to jeju, Chan went to japan, Jieun back to busan, Veronica back to New York, And others.

Except, jisoo. she can’t go back to los angeles because she forgot where did she put her passport.

 

Jisoo smiles as she reads all the chats the girls send her.

 

From : junghan

HAPPY NEW YEAR! You should know, I regret to join my family vacation, I want to cuddle and shares hot chocolate with you and the girls rn, not looking at my lovey-dovey parents playing on the beach, but Bali is beautiful!

 

From : seungah

Eating a hot soup rite now, did you eat? Don’t skip meals okay?  Why didn’t you want to come with me to daegu!  Lock the door always, and the window too, and if something happened call me! :( happy new year tho :)

 

From : ming

Unnie! I’ll bring sweets back! Happy new year! ^^

 

From : Vero

You’re okay there right? It’s new year already right? Happy new year.

 

and the other chats, at least the girls never let her feel lonely. And there’s skype too so she can still keep up with her family.

 

 

1st January 2016.

 

Skype : “you know sis? It’s no fun without you here… I miss you!”

 

Jisoo smiles as her twin brother— Joshua/jaesoo— pouty face showed up on the screen.

 

“I miss you too… sorry” jisoo sighs and smiles when her parents joined his brother in the screen. “hi mommy, daddy~”

 

Skype : “ohh, our baby girl joshie! are you okay there dear? Happy new year baby” – her mom said, shoving the boys out of the screen.

 

jisoo laughs as she heard her brother and his father grunts, and shakes his head, cradling her fluttershy plushie he got from joshua.

 

“mom… I’m fine, I’m okay… I swear I’ll go there on summer holiday” jisoo said, smiling.

 

that night, even tho she’s all alone, she doesn’t feel lonely.

 

 

 

3rd January 2016

 

Jisoo groans as the sunlight starts to peek from behind the curtain. Snuggling more into his blanket trying to get more sleep, but her eyes snapped open as she heard faint voices out of her door, like two or three people talking in the living room, some moving can be heard too.

 

The girls supposed to be home on 5th or 7th….

 

She slowly gets up, taking her pepper spray and walks out her room slowly, ready to attacks whoever barge into the house.

 

But…

 

“……. Vero? Seungah?” jisoo blinks and lowered her pepper spray as the two familiar girls finally in sight, “miyu?” she became more confuse as miyu and jieun walked in from the kitchen.

 

“hi unnie!” miyu said, hugging the smaller girl.

“what are you guys doing here?...” jisoo asked hugging the giant of the group back.

“to… spent holiday with you?” vero said, blinking at the older girl.

 

Jisoo was still confused, when the door opened and another voices was heard, sweet voices… talking in mandarin.

 

“eoh? What are you guys doing here?” jun blinks as she brush off the snows from her head. And ming runs without taking hes shoes off, towards jisoo and hugs her, saying she bought the sweets and chocolate for her as she promised.

“we were the one who should asked you that…” seungah said, sipping her hot coffee while smiling obviously know what were her friends was thinking.

 

Still in the weird awkward moment, the door opened again, and another chatter can be heard.

 

“THIS IS SO COLD! SERIOUSLY!” sumin’s loud yet melodic voice can be heard.

“shut up unnie, you’ll ruin the surp—” kwannie blinks as her words was cut off, because there’s 7 girls looking at them “—rise?” she lamely continue her words before pouting “NO FUN!”

 

Jisoo blinks again, if blinking in confusion gives her money she could buy new laptop and new phone maybe, seungah cover to contains her laugh, there’s no time for jisoo to ask when the door roughly shoved open and a long red-haired girl coming.

 

“JISOO MY LOVEEEE~ I’M—” …………… “home?” it was junghan.

 

Not long after that, the doors opens again and another intruders come, blinking in confusion as there’s 10 girl looking at her, confused (too).

 

“um… hi?” jiwon blinks as she hold up a bag of food, in confusion, along with sunyoung’s pouty face behind her.

 

 

And there, seungah can’t hold back her laughter.

 

 

“OH MY GOD… don’t say that we’re all here to spend our ‘new year’ with jisoo??” she asked, and laughed more when all of them nods.

Jisoo eyes get watery and a sob finally heard from the girl, yes jisoo cries, a happy tears streaming down her cheeks showing how happy and grateful she was having bestfriends like them, miyu hugs the girl tighter, still laughing.

 

But then their moment was interrupt by a loud whine, too busy with calming the sobbing jisoo they didn’t realize that the door opened again, and chan walked in.

 

 

“NOT FAIR! I WANT TO HUG JISOO UNNIE TOO! I bought her the Tokyo banana she wanted! I supposed to be the first who’s hugging her!!!” chan pouts and the elders laugh at how sweet their magnae is.

 

 

Jisoo could not asked for a better new year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : HELLOW PEOPLE! Eheheheheh. Another chapter! Go read the intro If you don’t know who is who! And merry Christmas! And yes Joshua is jisoo’s older twin lol. Joshie / josie is jisoo’s western name I made up, it’s like the short term of Josephine or ‘God will add’… do you think I’ll fit her? ahahah

 

.  ji​soo! ​looks pretty doesnt he? could this pass as 'the girl ver' of him? X)



​ "her" brother .__.



what do you guys think? HAHHAHAHAA