Episode 3 - Heart Attack [ Jaewon & Veronica ]

17!Gals

Episode 3 – heart attack.

 

 

Well someone said that she wants to read about veronica and jaewon so..? hehehe

 

---

 

 

“I still don’t get it why you like that skinny, good for nothing but a big flirt jaewon..” junghan rolled her eyes at the younger girl who’s pouting all day long because she saw her crush being lovey-dovey with another girl.

“You didn’t really know him!!” veronica whines and bury her face in her hands. Looking so desperate.

 

Sumin sighs and pats the younger girl on her back.

 

“you’re saying that you really know him?” jisoo smiles a little putting the sandwiches that she made for the girls on the table, and junghan calls for the other girls (and yes, they move into one house and live together).

 

“not that, but… he’s, if you saw what he did you’ll fall for him too! You guys just don’t know~” another whines was heard and kwannie had enough, shoving a tuna sandwich to vero’s mouth.

“he just help an old lady to cross the road, and say hi to you, saying that he know that you’re his junior… what’s so special? He probably do that to almost all the girls, he did that to jisoo too” jiwon said, earning a pinch on her side by jisoo.

“guys don’t be so mean… she’s just a girl having a crush on a guy” jisoo said.

“a wrong guy” ming said, nodding

 

“girls please! He maybe known as a flirt, but doesn’t mean he’s a playboy, and you guys don't know how charming he can be! he looks like those disney prince! and let me tell you that he's exsist!!” veronica glares at the girls but then softened, remembering the event earlier, jaewon walk, hand in hand with a girl, looks younger than her actually.

 

“just stop before you fall deeper vero… we don’t want you to be upset or heart broken…” seungah said, patting the girl’s head.

 

“but guys, I know he’s a good guy actually” vero said… “I mean, he at least know his juniors… right?”

 

 

the other girls just rolled their eyes or shurgs

 

 

 

***

 

 

“they know nothing, but they judge” veronica mumbles to herself while working on her homework in nearby café since the unnies (and chan) can’t stop talking about her ‘stupid’ first crush on jaewon. “who’re they to judge and choose who I like?!”

 

“well, they practically your sisters? I think they’re just being sisters…?”

 

 

veronica blinks… someone just answered her question,

oops, she must said that out loud then.

 

 

Veronica lift her head to just to meet jaewon’s smiling eyes looking at her.

 

 

“……… SUNBAE!” she panicked and stands up.

 

 

Jaewon laughs and shakes his head at the girl's reaction “you really are jumpy! I thought my friends just making things up…” jaewon said, taking veronica’s mocha-latte and take a sip.

 

 

The girl sighs and sit down, fixing her hair and hoping that her face wasn't too derpy,

looking away, trying to look chill and hides her nervousness.

 

 

“I didn’t know when did you… well come” she looks at him and takes her pen and start writing down her homework again.

“yeah, you’re too busy mumbling, cursing, doing your homework, and being cute so I wasnt surprised at all” jaewon said cassually

 

veronica blinks and looks up.

 

“are you flirting with me?” she asked. And right after she asked, she really want to dig a hole, and bury herself. Like W.T.F?!

 

 

jaewon smiles and put his head on the table, looking up at the mixed blood girl still msiling his best smile.

 

 

“well, it’s…… depends, will you forget the guy who your sisters didn’t give their blessing and go on a movie date with me if I said I was?”

 

 

 

 

 

the mother nature gotta be joking right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : 583 words of JaeNica… should I wrote the part 2?

SORRY IF THIS ONE IS BORING ; - ;

inspired by AOA's Heart Attack btw xD

I’m browsing about friendship topics rightnow hahaha, any suggestion? Or request tho?

See ya on next update my minions… and pst, I’m writing something about svt in  supernatural thingy… magics :3