Episode 1 - Flashbacks

17!Gals

 

 

 

***

 

 

seungah looks around and sighs "girls, until when you guys will... stay here? i need sleep or at least rest" she said and yawn.

 

the other girls just shrugs and continues what they're doing before..

 

"for sakes..." seungah huff her cheeks before hears jisoo's chuckles as she make a little space on the bed she's been sitting of by pushing sumin off the other side, before gesturing the oldest girl to come and take a rest.

"Thanks jisoo.." seung ah said, cuddlng to jisoo's side.

"Welcome" jisoo said patting the elder's head "and watch your mouth, swearing will never get you a boyfriend..." she said while softly caressing the oldest shoulder length hair, still reading the novel her boyfriend got her.

"Well junghan's an angel and she's not dating someone too.." seungah said laughing a little

“She’s nowhere near an angel…” jisoo rolled her eyes, looking at her roommate.

"Ouch, let's pretend that i didn't heard that" junghan rolled her eyes while continue too scroll down her instagram.

"oh well she's an angel okay, she saved ming” veronica put down her magazine and look at ming who's known as minhee too, the cheerleader cutie.

"I will never forget that, it was somehow hilarious in a chaotic moment...” ming said still watching whatever chinesse show on youtube with fellow chinesse cheerleader member jun.

“yeah she’s crazy” sunyoung said while nudges junghan’s side, grining. “and you too unnie” she grinned at seungah

"well, luckily I heard the ruckus." seungah said sitting up and lean her back on the bed's headboard smiling.

 

 

[flashback.]

junghan was just strolling around the campus that afternoon, her class was over and she was too lazy to go back to her dorm, because well she doesn't really like her roomate, it's sunyoung the cheerleader team's leader. it's not that she hates her, it's just her sharp eyes that make her looks so cold, and she got all stereotype that cheerleaders are es...

and well the lack of communication? the blonde was cheerleader team's leader, and junghan herself is in the choir... they're all busy..

 

hiks..

 

junghan stop her track and blinks. 'was that a sob?' she thoughts.

 

hiks...

 

junghan looks around and realised that she's at the west buildiing of her campus... in front of the cheerleaders room..

 

hiks..

 

and looks like her curiousity is bigger than the dislike to the team, so she decided to check what was that sound actually.

 

and for her surprise.. it was the cutest member of the team, the chinesse lady, Ming.. hair messed up, clothes messed up, bruises around her hands and arms, hickies around her neck and colar bone.

 

"OH MY GOD... are you okay?! what happened?!" junghan quickly walk over to the girl and squatted down to look a little closer at her. "Ming right?... should i call security? who did this?" junghan asked and ming looks up at her and junghan's heart shattered, her eyes swollen from crying and there's visible bruises on her face too, and looks like she was punched on the face and it'll be black soon..

 

"C-can... can you call sunyoung unnie?" ming said. "I-I.."

"shh shh, i'll call her okay... wait here--"

"NO! d-don't leave me... h-he'll comeback..." ming said sobbing.

"Okay... Okay... Calm down i'll--"

 

BRAK- the front door was forcefully pushed open

 

"Ming~ oppa's back-- oh~ you got a friend?" the older boy smirked. "but I think she need to leave" he said, glaring at junghan.

 

junghan was about to say something but ming whispers as she let go of her hand "l-leave..."

 

But, instead of leaving junghan stood up and punch the guy square on the face and took off her stilettos and hit him many times.

 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HITTING GIRL LIKE IS SO NOT COOL!! YOU JERK!! !! ING !! YOU ERT PIG!! DIRTY GUY!!"

 

The room was chaotic, junghan yelling, throwing punches and hitting the guy with her stiletto and ming sobbing, hands trembling, trying to crawl and take her phone to call sunyoung. But before she can grab her phone, junghan was pushed hard by the guy and thrown away, her back hitting the nearest locker.

 

“crazy !” the guy spat and his eyes averted to ming who’s dialing sunyoung number… “don’t you dare ming!” he said walking towards the younger girl but someone barges in before he can lie his hand on the girl.

 

“what’s going on?” the new comer asked, looking around, unconscious pretty girl, beaten up girl, and pretty badly beaten up guy, and a pair of abandoned stiletto shoe……

 

“it’s not your business, now GET OUT!” the guy barked at the new comer but the girl just raised her eyebrow and fly a high kick to the guy’s head before stepping on his head.

 

“hear me rascal… I don’t know you, and these girls, but no one, NO ONE RAISED THEIR VOICE AT ME!” she said kicking the guy’s face, making the guy’s nose bleed.

 

After that the new comer call the security guard and not long after that, and the security guard come and secure the guy and medical team from campus take care of the injured girls.

[Flashback ends]

 

 

 

“but junghan is not actually that angelic tho, remember how she pranks that same guy I mean, ming’s ex boyfriend… who’s that ’s name?” jieun asked.

“woobin…” ming said rolling her eyes, completely hate the taste of his name on her tongue.

“Yeah, woo- what?”

“that snakes prank? Oh God I swear you have a weird sense of pet” kwannie said pointing at junghan who’s putting her puppy face on, trying to look offended.

“you hurt my feeling” junghan said pouting.

“you guys should try be her roommate and see her talk to her snakes like they’re her daughters.” Jisoo said opening her novel book again and continues reading.

 

 

[flashback]

“………………………… like seriously… they’re your pets?” jieun blinks at the transparent boxes infront of her.

“yeah, introduce you lucy, kimmy, GI, cicy, hani, hana-oh they’re twins, then here’s hyo, terra, agnes, baby, barbs, gill, and bratt… bratt is the only guy so he’s ladies man…” junghan said like she’s introducing the other twelve to a pet dog. “and don’t worry they’re harmless…” she ended it clean.

“what are we gonna do with… these?” sumin asked.

“you mean ‘what are we gonna do with them’” junghan glared at sumin.

“okay, them?”

 

Junghan smirked and take one of the snake out and the other twelve immediately back off a little.

 

“remember that guy? Last week he stalked ming to home right?” junghan said. “so I think I have a good idea to make him stop…”

 

Silence…

 

“… what’s the plan?” seungah smirked back and the others groans…

 

“so… ming you’ll be luring him to your house, like hey, don’t you want to rock my body agai—” junghan said but cut off by sunyoung by a slap on the back

“that’s just wrong junghan…” jisoo in.

“okay just ask him if he want to talk or a coffee maybe…” junghan said pouting.

“okay…… and then?” ming asked.

“and then, you serve him coffee, or thing that we can put sleeping drugs in it… and then when he’s a sleep, we tied him on the bed and my babies will do the magic…”

 

Kwannie, chan, and veronica starts giggling… sound like they’re liking the idea.

 

“you mean, tie him up in ming’s bed and pours your snakes on him?” jun raised her voice.

“yeah, that’s the simple way to say it…” junghan said smiling wide. “oh, did I mentioned the ‘let’s record it and spread it though internet’ part?” she sai smiling innocently

[flashback ends]

 

 

“I can’t forget his face when he’s awake with those snakes!!! That face is so priceless!!!” sumin laughs hard and shakes her head.

“I think junghan is a witch not an angel since then” seungah said laughing hysterically.

“heeeyyyyyy witches are ugly!!! And I’m nowhere near ugly…” junghan said pouting.

“you obviously didn’t watch witches of the east end that I bought you!” jun pouts at the older girl, crossing her arms infront of her chest.

“wendy and freya are im favorite! And right junghan you should watch it...” kwannie said.

“but guys, do you know where’s jiwon and miyu again? Veronica is nowhere to be seen too…” jieun asked and turn to sumin who’s just shrugging.

“Don’t know~” sunyoung said rolling on the carpeted ground.

“miyu and jiwon went to buy snacks for tonight barbeque and veronica, I don’t know… stalking her crush jaewon maybe?” junghan said, opening another magazine.

“oh my she still have a crush on that skinny guy??? Unbelievable” sumin said.

“shush, let’s not talk about each other girls… it’s not good” seungah said, yawning.

 

After that silence was restored and seungah almost fall asleep when her phones rings and jisoo tell her to just sleep, and with that jisoo take the phone and open the message… a new kakao message with 2 image attachment of a guy, 1st picture - kissing a girl, and 2nd picture the guy laughing and back hugging the girl.

 

From : veronichaos.

Jisoo’s boyfiriend is a jerk.

 

 

With that, jisoo broke down, crying. And the girls quickly come over to her to make sure she’s fine and find out what make the composed and the ‘actual’ angel of the group cry.

 

 

“looks like your snake will go on action again unnie…” chan said glaring at the message.

“oh don’t worry, I just purchased a cobra..." junghan said hugging the crying jisoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

a/n : crappy crappy first chapter. Lol I never thought I’ll enyoy writing them as girls… and I always think junghan is not that angelic xD and I just hope you like this… and I think I can open request if you guys wants eheheheheh…

thanks for reading this crappy xD love you my minions :3