Episode 2 - big eonnie's problem.

17!Gals

"so... do you know why i gather you all here?" kwannie said, seriously.
"um.. no?" jieun looks at the younger girl with a confused expression.
"where's my baby ming?" sunyoung pouts looking around.
"she will be late, her mom from china is here" kwannie said.

 

jun looks around and then looks back at the chubby cheeks girl. "where's seung ah unnie?"

 

kwannie just smirked and looks around the girls, try to give a hint that they gonna discuss about the 'big unnie'... but looks like no one understand so she rolled her eyes, sighing. but then veronica's unique voice was heard.

 

"wait, are we gonna talk about her?"

and there kwannie grins and nods. "YEP! we're gonna talk about her!"

 

"why?" jisoo asked innocently while braiding chan's hair.
"because she's, kind of weird these days? i mean, she looks so... blank these days! like a zombie!" kwannie pouts "and she doesn't even make a mixtape last week! her youtube fans started to get worry..."

 

silence... then the girls sighs together, in sync.

 

"right, i noticed how she will sighs like every minute..." junghan said, blowing on her just polished nails.
"and she barely talk to us..." sumin pointed out.
"i thought she was mad at me" jieun look at sumin who's looks back at her.
"no she's not mad at any of us... i guess? i mean we just celebrate her 1 year debut as underground rapper last month.. right?" chan asked, looking at her hair in the mirror.
"i don't know okay guys, that's why we need to find out!" kwannie said.
"i think veronica is right... she didn't even eat her favorite burger..." jiwon said sighing.
"oh my God... then this is a very big problem... i mean she once pushed me off the chair when i said i'm going to eat her burger" miyu shakes her head.
"i'll probably do that too..." jiwon said looking at her childhood friend.
"you probably kill me... right" miyu rolled her eyes.


kwannie sighs and shakes her head "see guys? she must be hidding something from us... and most likely it's a problem... so we need to find out and help her... she's always there when we need her, it's our time!"

and when ming comes, they start to plan the 'Big Unnie Protection Squad' or for short BUPS.


***

1. find out what's her problem! like a ninja, team A - junghan, jiwon and sunyoung unnie will follow our 'target' for 2 days to find out what could be her problem.
"this is stupid..." junghan sighs looking at the attribute sunyoung broughts.
"yeah..." jiwon said, nodding.
"what? it's not stupid" the shorter girl huff and looks at the stuff on junghan's bed.
"when kwannie says like a 'ninja' doesnt mean we really need to WEAR NINJA SUITS KWON SUNYOUNG!"

2. when we already know what or who's the suspect, team B - jieun, chan and me (kwannie) should make a research about the suspects to gain more information.
"the suspect is Park Sehyuk, he's an underground rapper too, known as P-Goon. team A said that they saw this guy talking to unnie, and she was all laughing and smiles... but when he leave, she sighs and looks all sad again... besideeeee..." chan smirked "they found his photos in unnie's laptop in a folder 'cutie' yesterday..."
"and based on my research, seungah is the type who gonna keep all her feeling to herself... she's not that good in expressing her feeling, even towards us and here we found a guy in this case.." jieun nods.
"the conclusion is..." kwannie look at the other two.
"she's in love" jieun smirks, and the other two nods mirroring her smirk.

3. when we found out the problem, lets find out 'why' is the problem, a problem. team c - jun, miyu, and sumin will follow the suspect and gather more info about the suspect, DON'T GET CAUGHT!.
"miyu-ya.." sumin sighs
"hm?"
"you sure we wont get caught?" jun closes her eyes and sighs.
"of course duh! our disguise will be the best!" miyu grins at the other
"right, dress up like a guy to follow a guy... and take that mustache off! you look gross!" jun rolled her eyes and pull the fake mustache off the younger's face.
"OUCH... at least i didn't bring ninja suits!" miyu said rubbing the sore spot under her nose.

silence

"you got a point, let's move!"

4. give all the iinformation to team d - jisoo, veronica and ming, they'll make the final conclusion and solution!
"from the information here, he's close to a lot of girls an probably doesnt notice our pretty unnie..." ming said, pointing to some picture of sehyuk talking to a girl, or girls.
"in short, unnie feels sad because she feels like she'll never win the competition with the girls... that's why she was so off these days.." veronica said, confidently.
"and our solution is... kidnap him and tell him that he's destroying our unnie's life and he need to stop, take her or ......... off if he dont want to then he'll meet junghan's babies red: snakes...." jisoo said, reading the text veronica gave her then glare at the younger girl "vero! i think this is too harsh!"
"SHUSH! So? when will we get to move?" veronica asked the other twelve, well minus sulking jisoo.


***
[ the next day @ Seung Ah's Apartment ]

"g-girls...-"

a black haired guy was tied on a chair with a medium sized ball python on his lap, looking up at him.

"you haven't answer our question... in your girls list, what number you put seungah unnie on?" kwannie asked, glaring at the frightened guy in front of him.
"i dont know what are you guys talking about okay! she's a good friend of mine okay? she's a hoobae (junior)!! and what girls list?!" the guy sounded desperate.
"you're soooooooooooooooo stupid and full of yourself... you're having fun with so many girls, and you cant read a girl's feeliing..." sunyoung sighs.
"what feeling?!" the guy closes his eyes as the snake moves a little on his lap.
"seungah's feeling you ! she obviously like you! but you didn't even notice!" junghan sighs playing with her green tree python, bratt.

 

the guy stunned, blinking. but before he can open his mouth, a hysterical scream was heard.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIRLS DOING TO MY FRIEND!" seungah runs towards the guy, and immediately release him from the chair and takes the snake and pass it to jisoo chan who's pouting and start to pet the snake.

 

"oh my god, sunbae (senior) are you okay?? i-i'm so sorry!" she said, and bitting her lower lip, but sehyuk just let out a sigh as a respon.
"chan-ah! bring him water... and the rest of you guys! follow me!" she said glaring ath the girls, and walk towards the kitchen.

 

once all gathered in the kitchen, minus chan who's giving the guy a cup of tea to calm down, seung ah opens .

 

"what the hell girls?! what the actual were you guys doing?"
"we're just want to help unnie!" kwannie said pouting.
"help who? help what? you know what did you guys do? he's my senior!!!"

 

the girls looks down, like their feet suddenly become so interesting to observe.

 

"i need answers!" seungah slammed her palm on the table, making the girls flinch.
"seungah-ya..." jisoo looks up and seungah glare at her.
"jisoo-ya, i thought you're the most mature of all you know, and what? you sits there with them torturing an innocent guy! what an angel" seungah hissed the angel part.

 

jisoo flinched and looks down again immediately, eyes glossy with tears. and junghan had enough, jisoo is her first bestfriend  and whoever makes her cry gonna get down.

 

"yah, do you think we have no reason to do that? we have!" junghan raised her voice challenging the older's glare. "you looks like these days and you act like these days that's the reason!
"WHAT?!"
"what's what seungah?! not talking to us, not even answering our call, texting back like we were strangers... you know what? you hurt us undirectly!"

 

seungah still looking at the girls. but her eyes softened, starting to see what's the problem.

 

"you hide things! you never tell us your problem! like we're not trustworthy! like you never trust us in the first place! so we thought why dont we find out? what if she needs help... and our research ends up with that guy! we thought he bother you and makes you sad because you like him and he's a jerk!... you cant blame us about what we did before! we did it for you!! if you dont know why we did that, you have no rights to rise your voice on jisoo like that, even at us!.." junghan rants. "and one more, it will never happened if you tell us from the start what's going on..."

 

seungah's eyes are watery and the tears finally slipped out her beautiful eyes... it's not a sad tears tho..

 

"oh my god guys... i'm so sorry..." she said chuckling, wiping her tears. "junghan's right... i'm so sorry guys... yeah, i was in a big problem before i like a guy who will never notice me and my dad wants me to go back to daegu and marry her friend's son, and he even send some guys to warn me if i dont come home, he will erase me from the family line... i just dont want you guys to be worry but i ended up making you guys worry..." seungah said laughing a little "but don't worry, the problem's all settled... i'm not getting married and i'm staying..." she said smiliing.

 

"you should have tell us earlier seungah..." jieun said sighing.
"i know, i'm sorry... and thanks for all" seungah said, smling softly, " oh, jisoo-ya... i'm sorry... i didn't mean to snap at you like that" seungah said sadly, walking towards jisoo and hugs the girl tight "you're still the actual angel of the group to me..." jisoo just nods, and hugs the other back.
"so, i'm still the witch in the group?" junghan asked, with the hint of kiding in her tone.
"of course! you put a snake on the poor guy's lap" veronica said, and seungah blinks.
"oh my god! sunbae!"

 

the girl runs toward the living room just to find chan introducing the snakes that junghan brought to the guy, who looks so amused with the snake now.

 

"s-sunbae.."
"ah seungah?" sehyuk looks up and smiles.
"s-should i... walk you to the lobby??" seungah asked a little nervous, but the guys nods and still smiling.

 

***

 

 

they're waiting to get to the lobby in the elevator in silence. and once they step out the lobby, sehyuk chuckles and look at the shorter girl beside him.

 

"what a day..." he said smiling, looking up at the stars.
"sunbae... i-i'm sorry for what they did..." seungah looks down biting her lower lips.
"nah it's okay..." sehyuk looks at the girl, but looks like the girl didnt notice him so he called out softy "seungah.."
"huh?"

 

seungah looks up just to meet soft eyes of the guy, and she blushes, but she looks away and faked a cough to make it less awkward.

 

"i'm glad..." he said.
"w-what? glad of what?"
"you didn't accept your dad's order to marry that guy..."

 

what?

 

"huh?" seungah turns her head to look at the older one, just to feel a soft lips landed on hers.

 

WHATTTT???!!!!!

 

yeah, sehyuk kissed her, and when he pulled away, seungah let out her breath that she didn't know that she's holding.

 

"I thought i was the one who's unnoticed by you..." he said pinching the girl's cheek and looks at his wrist watch "oh! it's late! i need to go home! see you... seungah"

 

and with that he peck the girl's lips once again before running off happily.


***
[ back to seungah's apartment ]

 

"WHATTT??!!" the girls literary-screamed when seungah tell what just happened.
"chill! it... was just a peck.." seungah said blushing.
"THERE'S NO TIME TO CHILL! GIRLS! BIG UNNIE PROTECTION SQUAD NEW MISSION!" veronica announce standing side by side with kwannie.
"wait! what squad?!" seungah blinks
"WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS SEHYUK IS NOT A CASANOVA OR JERK! TEAM A FIND CONTACTS THAT RELATED TO HIM!" kwannie gives out an order
"YES MA'AM!" the team A said, with a salute
"yah! what the hell? girls????!!!!"
"TEAM B! FIND MORE INFORMATION FROM AROUND HIM! COLLEGE, CLUB, AND UNDERGROUND!" veronica said pointing at team B who's giving her a salute.
".............. girls"
"TEAM C FIND HIS EXGIRLFRIENDS AND DIG INFORMATION FROM THEM!" kwannie said, pointing to the team c.
"AYE AYE MA'AM!"
".... what the.."
"AND TEAM D! MAKE SURE THAT GUY WILL NOT MAKE A NASTY MOVE ON OUR UNNIE! OUR MISSION IS TO BE HER BODY GUARD!" veronica said, pointing to seungah and recieve nods from her team.
"........................................"


what you got yourself into choi seungah?...

 

 

 

--- ep 2 end ---

 

 

a/n : so? how about this episode? hahahaha..... lame i know i think i should put this on complete... a cameo appearance of pgoon's xD

 

and i'll put this story on complete hehehe..