Chapter Two

You Owe Me

"...rude y'know? It's like I break the kid's leg once and he acts like I'll hurt him for the rest of his life. Sure I still have to stay with you guys and do stuff until I pay you all back but sometimes I feel really..." I turned around only to face a elderly man with the most confused countenance looking right back at me.

"Oh .. I mean... I'm so sorry," I bow to man and turn around in hopes of finding Jimin. I had to walk back down three streets until I found the little with his bright red beanie reflecting back at him through the Supreme store window.

"God, Jimin. You made me walk back down like a million streets in order to find you!" I exclaimed in frustration, giving my arm a few circular rotations because I could have sworn it was going to fall off carrying all the Taehyung wanted.

"Ah! Sorry, Yujin. But check out this dope hat oh my god. It's so nice," he beamed at the display in awe.

I chuckled. Even though it's been two weeks since I first met the guys and broke the devil's leg and I still found Jimin to be quiet attractive.

Woah. What the hell. Scratch that.

He wasn't just attractive.

He was hot.

So hot and so funny and just such a nice guy.

I want to have babies with this idiot.

"Yujin?" Jimin questions, giving a small laugh as he saw my shocked expression. "You okay? You're looking at me funny."

Okay he is not going to pull that cheesy line from the movies.

And I am not going to be the useless heroine in love.

Jesus, what is wrong with me?

"Nothing. I was just thinking how such a cute guy be stuck in a short person's bod... ing ." 

He smirked.

DONT YOU ING SMIRK AT ME. YOU MAKE ME SO UGH.

kiss me please.

"You think I'm cute?" he mocks as he bats his beautiful lashes and puts his palms on his face.

"No. You ," I push his face away and I laugh a little. "But can we seriously go? Taehyung's ice cream is going to melt on his chicken and my arm hurts."

"Alright," he smiles as he begins to walk.

I find myself humming to some random song as we walk in silence, while Jimin plays with something on his phone.

I smile a little as I see our footing match up with one another, side by side.

Right.

Left.

Right.

Left.

When we arrive in front of the apartment complex I feel Jimin's arms wrap around my shoulders, stopping us from walking any further.

And let's just say I felt my heart jump out of my chest, as cheesy as that sounds.

I look at him in curiosity when he leans down to whisper something to me.

"By the way, I have a recording of you saying I'm cute."

I look up in horror when I hear my voice being replayed on his phone.

"...cute guy..."
"...cute guy..."
"...cute guy..."

He gives me a stupid derp face and laughs like a maniac as he runs into the building, which was conveniently unlocked.

I'm going to shoot someone holy .

"PARK JIMIN!" I chase him inside, not forgetting to greet the security guy downstairs before I hear the idiot's annoying laugh become muffled with the elevator's doors.

With the fastest speed possible, I click the up button like crazy only to have the other elevator open it's doors.

ing hell.


"...cute guy..."
"...cute guy..."
"...cute guy..."
"...cute guy..."

I pant a little as I open the door, only to be met with this cursed recording playing over and over again.

Yoongi is the first to look up and smile at me like the he is. "LEE YUJIN LIKES JIMINNNNN!!!!!!" he screams insanely, jumping up and down, followed by a burst of laughter from the rest of the idiots, that excluding Taehyung since he still hates me.

"Hey, hey. Downstairs is thumping again. Stop it," I hear Hoseok nag and smile a ltitle.

"You see? This is how you're suppose to--" I begin a bit to early when I hear Hoseok snort then face Yoongi and smile.

"YUJIN LIKES JIMIN."
"YUJIN LIKES JIMIN."

These idiots. I'm going to... no.

No. Lee Yujin. No.

Don't kill them yet.

You still have to steal Hoseok's laptop and Yoongi's speakers.

And Seokjin's Mario figurines so I can sell them for fortunes.

"No I don't." I mimic, hitting both of them in the head as I head to the kitchen, putting down the bags and place Taehyung's ice cream in the fridge.

"It's okay if you admit it, you know?" I turn to see Jimin leaning on the door frame, smiling in triumph.

"What do you want to name our daughter? Yumin? Yujin and Jimin. I see it already," he walks closer still grinning.

I laugh at the irony and look at him. "Don't get your in a twist, Prince Charming," I say earning a giant laugh from Jimin.

"Now where's Tae? I need to give him his chicken..." I mutter to myself as I step out and see him on his wheel chair, watching Netflix on his laptop.

"Here, fatass." I place the chicken on the living room table, but he only scowls before opening the box of heaven in front of him.

Oh that looks good.

That looks really good.

"Share." I say before stealing a drumstick for myself and taking a big bite of it. I sit on the couch next to him and my lips.

"Yup. So good," I say in delight, ready to take another bite.

"Don't take my chicken, ," he growls and snatches it back before biting off the exact place I bit.

"Yah. Who do you think bought this? I DID. BYE, TAEHYUNG," I grab the chicken away again only to hear a few awes from my right.

Ugh. It's the four stooges.

Wait there's only three, right?

I turn around and glare at them. "Can I help you ladies?"

"I totally ship TaeJin," Seokjin replies only to recieve a burst of laughter from Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and even Jungkook, who was talking to Jimin in the hall.

"What?" he questions, clearly not knowing what's going on.

"Hyung! Why are you so embarrassing?" Taehyung says with a mouth full of chicken. "TaeJin is the ship name between me and you!" He flails his arms around, making dying whale noises, only to hit me with his drumstick.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Do you want to die?!" I give him a headlock as he drops his chicken and screams loudly. "SHE'S GOING TO BREAK MY NECK NOW, . HYUNG!"

The guys laugh when they hear his voice crack like a twelve year old and ignore us.

A muffled "I swear to god I'm going to come up there and punch you all in the face! Stop screaming, !" from downstairs silences all of us before I release Taehyung and laugh.

"You heard the man, shut up ." I make sure to pop my b in and smirk at him. Earning more laughter from the rest of the idiots.


Here's a quick filler I wrote!! The whole TaeJin thing was so unexpected I'm crying omg. But yeah, this is just a little snippet on how Yujin's relationship is with the rest of the boys and forgive me. I'm like Jimined so hard right now so I couldn't help but make this chapter. Here's a gif of how I saw Jimin's face before he laughed and ran upstairs!! Oh! And you'll find out how Jimin recorded her soon c:

tumblr_inline_neqc59Qn1Q1qze0xk.gif

xo, Saranghxe