Chapter One

You Owe Me

"Waterrr!!"
"WATTTERRRRRR."
"WATTAHHHHHHHHHHH."

"Where's my ing glass of water?!" the annoying baboon voice screamed for the nth time.

Dropping the shirt I found lying on the floor, I grabbed a nearby glass and filled it up with some bleach water.

"Fine. He wants his damn water. I'll give him his god damn water," I mutter under my breath before walking over to the orange headed and spilling the liquid over his newly styled hair.

A elephant's shriek pierced though the apartment complex followed by the thumping of footsteps and a knock from  the lower floor hitting their ceiling, signaling Taehyung to shut the hell up.

I looked up to witness six idiots with paled faces and fear.

"What the hell happened?!"
"She did it."
"Oh god, she's gonna die."
"Yujin..."
"We won't be arrested, right?"

Their loud questions and reactions gave me a migraine.

"Okay okay!! SHHHHHH," I managed to say in annoyance, ready to pull out my already dead hair.

"You know he's going to make you pay right?" Hoseok nonchalantly informed me as his eyes switched from the fuming Taehyung and me.

"PAY?! OH NO. I'M GOING TO KILL THIS OHMYGOD. MY ING HAIR IS RUINED!!!" Taehyung screamed in terror as he grabbed his nearby mirror and checked his drenched hair. "I RETOUCHED MY ROOTS LIKE YESTERDAY!"

"I know. I helped you retouch it, jerk." 

"."

I groaned. Why am I even in the mess?

72 Hours Earlier

The bright spotlights nearly blinded me when I walked up to the middle of the circle, ready to preform a last minute routine I came up with. Popping, locking, and occasional back flips or whatnot was what I presented to the crazy crowd.

I was so confident that I would win that 3 grand.

I can almost smell it.

But when the results came shortly after another round of performances, the winner was none other than a group of seven guys in the name of, Bangtan.

The crowd was wild. Everyone clapped as one , that was as white as the sky itself, took the prize    which was presented in cash by the way    and smelled it like it was the best damn thing in the world.

No.

No.

No.

That's my money.

should be smelling that.

Not him.

I was flabbergasted. And you know damn right I was if I was going to use the term "flabbergasted."
Hell, I was so mad, I stomped right up to the damn boys and looked at the blonde one straight in the eye.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to let you walk out of this place with my money, when all you did was flash your damn abs."
The crowd became silent.
Okay, I admit at that moment, the angel on my right shoulder popped up and told me they deserved that money because all I did was go in and winged it like there was no tomorrow. 
And their abs weren't that bad either, especially the short one's. 

Ignoring the angel's words, I went with my gut anyways and was ready for the battle, after all, the blonde kid did smirk. I sure as hell need that money more than he does anyway.

They soon did their performance.
And it was amazing.
A flip and some hat tricks surely made the crowd wild.
And cute shorty with chocolate abs killed me with his damn wink jesus.

But I wasn't going to let them beat me like that. I live on my own and I'm a month's late on the rent.
So, gathering up the inner I had, I sass walked my way to the middle when they were done, and did some moves.
And yes I killed it with my freestyle.

As I came closer to the twats I, Lee Yujin, born the most clumsiest person in the world unless I was dancing stepped on a hard plastic water bottle and slipped.

That's right.

I said it.

I ing slipped.

On a water bottle.

That magically appeared on the floor.

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, YOU PIECE OF PLASTIC?!

But to my luck, the orange haired devil cushioned my fall.

And let out a grunt as he pushed me off, muttering something along the lines of "You need to ing lose weight, pig." okay so he didn't say that but I heard LOSE AND WEIGHT AND IF THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING THEN KINDLY COME HERE SO I CAN SMACK YOU.

Needless to say, we the eight of us drove to the hospital when we saw his foot twisting the wrong direction.
Luckily, on our way there, there wasn't any tension between us, just a lot of compliments on dancing and a quiet threat from Taehyung claiming he'll kill, I mean make me pay.

We ended up staying at the hospital for a solid two or so hours, getting to know each other. I eventually learned that I was a year older than the youngest member, Jungkook, and the cutie with the chocolate abs was Jimin.

Our get-together was cut short however, when Seokjin's screaming pierced through the hospital as he eyed the bill.

God these boys have a problem with screaming like little girls.

We all gathered around Seokjin and tried to see the horror that awaited for us on the piece of paper.

A good $2,538.

Basically their entire prize money was gone thanks to me, and almost immediately, I felt a cold chill down my back when I saw the rest of the guys, especially Yoongi, glaring at me.

Heh. At least they had a good $462 left over for gas?

Now

I snapped out of my daze when I saw six pairs of eyes looking back at me, as if I was going to die any minute now.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"Taehyung just told you to go wash his hair...." Jungkook hesitantly answered.

Oh hell no.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked, looking for the boy in the wheel chair, in which he begged for because 'as an artist, he couldn't bare to look like a fool struggling in cruches.' so now every last dime of their prize money is gone and I have to pay them back for it, that .

"I'M WAITING, LEE YUJIN!" was a muffled demand I heard coming straight from the bathroom.

Lord Jesus, so help me I will break that kid's other leg.



Okay pretty boring chapter but now you know a little about what's happening!! Please spare me, this is my first time writing comedy and I know it's not that funny but it must have made you smile right, right? c:

Oh and here's a thing of Yoongi smelling money for you guys to enjoy!! (this is what came to mind when I wrote him smelling his money LOL)

B9OedL6CYAE2TUx.jpg