Chapter Three

You Owe Me

"Okay, but seriously guys. Why are you at my house?" I groaned, clearly not ready to deal with the idiots after a long day at work.

I should really stop hiding my spare key on top of the door frame.

Taehyung scoffs when he sees my attire. "What's with the maid costume, nerd," he then proceeds to poke my leg with his crutches.

That's right, world. Kim Taehyung is finally back on his feet again, literally. After I threatened to push his wheel chair down their apartment's stairs, that is.

"I will stuff that so far up--" I start before G-Dragon's One of a Kind blast through my speakers, making me sigh. "Guys, seriously, I know the guy down at 3H isn't here to yell at you, but keep it down man. My mirrors are going to break,"

I roll my eyes before flip my pink hair and slump down onto the floor, my back coming in contact with the cool, peach colored wall.

"Explain to me one thing though, you live in this big house by yourself and you're even able to have your own dance studio in here, yet you can't seem to pay back our money?" Hoseok queries, admiring my newly polished floors.

"Well actually, this is my grandparent's spare house they gave me as a 16th birthday gift. They said I'll have to pay my own rent if I ever do move into this house and when I did, the rule still applied. My parents are too busy to actually care about what I do in Korea so they occasionally just send gifts and post cards from America, but not money. I work at some maid cafe down at Incheon that pays well if you're pretty, like muah. So I was able to get some cash for this baby," I proudly pat on the wooden floors.

"Even if the studio is well kept and all, you sure have a ton of garbage here. Like why are you eating chicken in here?" Jungkook states as he inspects the lipstick he found on the ground. "And didn't you tell us that story before?"

"Yeah, but I think Hoseok was too busy listening to Apink or so- I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU DRAW ON MY MIRROR, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG TOO, JUNGKOOK!" I scramble out of my sitting position and charge towards him, knocking him down on the floor with a loud thump.

Everyone turns to us when I feel a stinging pain from my tailbone. I look up to see Jungkook on top of me, one of his hands on the back of my head, and our face inches away.

Oh god, why couldn't this kid be Jimin.

He smirks before getting off of me. "I just saved your mirror, be thankful," he laughs when I sit up.

"What the just happened?" I touch the back of my head when I tried to remember the events that occurred just seconds ago.

I roll my eyes when I remember myself slamming right into Jungkook and him pushing off the ballet railing so no harm was caused to my mirror.

That's how we ended up falling.

Awh the kid softened my fall with his hand.

This kid, seriously.

I was about to thank him when the room emerged in a pool full of laughter.

"What?" I turn my head to the left only to see red going down cheek, ears and my beautiful pink hair.

The ing lipstick.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"


"Pleaseee. You help Taehyung on his homework!" Jimin begs from the fifth time.

"That's because I don't have a choice, man," I sigh when I see Jimin's puppy eyes.

This idiot, I swear. I walk across the boys' living room before grabbing my Mac out of my bag and sitting next to the idiot on the coach.

"One condition though," I say before typing up something on Google's search bar.

"Yeah, yeah. What? Anything!" He shakes my arm desperately.

"Remember the recording of me calling you cute? How exactly did that happen? I swear to God..."

Jimin smirked and I scoff. 

Of course the idiot smirks.

"Okay, I may not understand precalculus but that one's easy. So, while you were zoning out, I was going to show you this cool recording app that changes your voice into a robot sounding thing! When you snapped out of your daze, I accidentally clicked the record button and yeah," he childishly gives me a lop-sided grin before rubbing the back of his neck.

I roll my eyes. "Alright, Sherlock. A deal's a deal. And Google is your best friend, ."

"But I'm your !!" he childishly replies and smiles.

I knock his head with my fist and continue to type into the search bar.

"GET A ROOM MY GOD!" Taehyung yells as he puts down his cup of tea and looks at us in disgust from his own seat on the other side of the sofa. "Seriously, I come out to enjoy a cup of tea and try to listen to some Bieber music and all I get is you two flirting. Ugh. I'm getting out of here."


"Yujin! There's a bee next to you!!" Taehyung screams as he points to the insect beside me.

I shriek and duck my head, curling into a ball and covering my head. After a few seconds I look up to see the dimwit crouching in front of me with his stupid smile.

"Who knew the mighty Lee Yujin was afraid of bees? Or are you afraid of insects in general?" I feel myself turn a bright shade of red before I scoff and push his head back with my index finger.

"Don't act all high and mighty just because you can walk again, Kim Taehyung." I stand up and continue to walk beside the Han River and smiling at the kids who ran passed us.

"Man, if only Yoongi hyung didn't make us go on this 'date,' I'd be home right now, watching episodes of Gap-Dong," Taehyung sighs once he catches up next to me.

"Hey, this isn't a date. Yoongi said you owed me after making me do for you for three months," I smile and take his hat off his head. "It's so god damn sunny, we should have just went to the movies."

I feel Taehyung's arms wrap around my shoulders before pulling me back to a halt. I look up to see his face extremely close to mine and raise an eyebrow.

"But hey, you have to admit during these few months, you can't help but say I'm attractive, right?" he smiles and adjusts the cap a bit more.

I pause a little to give it some dramatic affect.

"Uh yeah, no. Jimin still looks better than you, idiot," I collide my head with his and leave him to groan in pain.

Okay but I lied. My god, he's really good looking. SOOOOOO GOOD LOOKING.

And his LIPSSSS.

Honestly, if I didn't know any better, I would have kissed the kid the moment his pulled our faces together.

But then again....

I had to wash his hair and clean his underwear.

Yeah, no.


Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I swear I wanted to update earlier but ya know:( I'm lazy LOL. Anyway, school started a few days ago and I'll be taking the PSATs next month so wish me luck and enjoy this fluff <3

xo, Saranghxe