OPPA! (the Only Person Pissed Actually)

There's a Unicorn in My Back Garden (!)

A second day of resting.

No, a second day of taking care of two lunatics.

"Jongin-ah! I don't get it!"

"Well you see here Lay, this girl loves this guy but this guy just wants her body, so-"

"Why does he want her body? Is he going to eat it?"

Jongin chuckles.

"Well, I'll explain-"

"No, Jongin, you will not," Sehun hisses as he emerges into the occupied living room, eyes narrowed as he throws newly washed clothes onto the radiator, as it is in fact raining outside. The fact that it is raining is something that Lay just can't let go of, as apparently it doesn't rain in Malotma. Taking care of Jongin and Lay is like taking care of a five year old and a teenager; Lay is asking not-so-innocent questions which Jongin know's too well the answers to.

Jongin chuckles under his breath as he watches Sehun who works like the poor old mother he is, explaining as he cuddles with Lay on the sofa, "You can't keep the truth from him forever Sehun-ah!"

"What truth?" Lay asks.

"Nothing Lay," Sehun growls quickly.

"Are you lying to me Oppa?!"

Sehun whips around and Jongin bursts out laughing, clenching at his stomach and slowly rolling off the sofa, away from a confused looking Lay.

"Where did you learn that word from Lay?" Sehun asks, fuming.

Lay, the innocent little bastard, simply points a finger to Jongin who is practically rolling on the floor laughing his head off.

Sehun sighs, he can't be bothered to get extremely angry at the moment, so as simply as he can he corrects the unicorn, "That word is used by girls Lay, girls, understand?"

Lay nods.

"If you were younger, you would call me hyung, but you're not so just call me Sehun-ah like always, okay?"

Lay nods.

"Okay," and Sehun returns back to sorting out the clothes on the radiator, but of course he only get's so far until there's a loud knock on the door.

Sehun is quick to move, but then hesitates when he starts to wonder who on earth is knocking on his door when it's pissing it down outside.

Jongin can obviously point out Sehun's confusion, and being the 'braver' of the two, he stands up and joins Sehun (as if he has the responsibility), following him to the door and leaving a lonely Lay to continue watching his drama alone.

The two head towards the front door, and after giving a small glance towards Jongin, Sehun reaches forward and unlocks the door, opening it up to see three very wet and...angry faces.

Baekhun, Jongdae and between the two, a very tall Chanyeol.

Sehun immediatley slams the door.

"Sehun-"

"No."

"Sehun-ah-"

"NO! Now you listen here, I already have you and Lay to look after, I am not looking after another three lunatics, especially them!"

"No one said they were staying!"

"I don't even want to look at their ugly- faces..."

"You're one to talk."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

 


 

Sehun refuses to let the three sit down, because one: they're soaked and 2: they're them.

It's like the Kris situation all over again, except there's three of them and they're not sitting down (or more like Sehun won't let them).

Lay has been sent upstairs because Sehun know's things might get ugly.

Finally, the silence is broken as Chanyeol speaks up to Jongin who is sitting on the other side of the sofa Sehun is also sitting on. "What the hell? Where have you been these few days Jongin?"

"Busy," he responds gruffly. 

Something's going on.

Damn you Jongin.

"Busy? Jongin, how many people do you owe money?!"

And then Sehun steps in, because when the word 'money' is said and 'owe', then Sehun can finally start to see through the smoke screen.

He turns around and glares at Jongin on his left. "Money?! What the hell Jongin, you never told me you owed people money!"

"Yeah, four in fact; Kim Himchan, Kim Namjoon, Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong," Jongdae answers, narrowing his eyes towards Jongin.

"Hm, and you know the only reason he's probably here is to steal your money to pay them all back," Baekhyun explains sharply.

The words itch into Sehun's brain, and suddenly it all makes sense, as he starts to feel incredibly stupid.

Of course those words he said to me were bull.

Jongin is quick to turn his face and look at Sehun with horrified eyes, and just as quickly, he jumps onto his feet.

"No, that's not true Sehun!" He pleads.

But all the younger can hear is himself crying after being beaten up by the four of them.

Jongin was so cruel. while Sehun had only seen this new side of him for a few days, who would he naturally fall for more?

Realism or a nice, kind Jongin?

Sehun stands up onto his feet and pushes Jongin out of his way, ignoring his shouts after Sehun and pushing the other three away from the doorway out of the living room. He storms up the stairs and doesn't dare to look back or to focus his hearing on the shouting in the room he was previously in.

He makes his way up to his room, and when he opens it, he see's a young man lying on his bed, drinking milk and watching a drama on Sehun's small TV.

The unicorn manages to snatch his sight away from the TV and grins at Sehun's sudden appearence.

"Sehun-ah! It's going really well! Kyungmin got the girl!" He exclaims, while Sehun shuts the door so his innocent little ears can't hear the shouting and slips onto the bed silently.

Lay continues to watch for a while until he notices the sulky attitude Sehun is displaying while lying on the bed, and turns around to stare at the back of the other.

"Sehun-ah...is something wrong?" He asks.

Sehun doesn't say anything for a while, as Lay comes up and starts to rub his back, it's quite soothing actually, but Sehun won't ever admit to something like that.

After a while of back-rubbing, Sehun finally speaks up, "I just feel...really lonely..."

"Why?"

"Well I thought...Jongin had changed and maybe...I could get more friends, I mean, I have Luhan and Tao and I guess Junmyeon and Minseok, but they're all really busy and Jongin seemed so nice...of course I never told him that because I didn't want to seem like I had let my guard down...but now..." he sniffles his tears away, "...I just feel like I'm a little kid being bullied again."

There's silence, something Sehun isn't used to when he's around Lay, until suddenly he feels a pair of warm arms wrap around his torso, and a gentle voice talk to him.

"I used to get bullied too when I was younger, it wasn't very nice, but I didn't let it change me-"

"How could you have been bullied? You're a prince," Sehun sighs.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I couldn't be bullied. A lot of people said I wasn't fit to be the next king and I was horrible and deserved to die, it may be all nice at first, but once you hear the commeners whisper about you when you walk down the street and the palace guards neighing about how ignorant you are when all they do is ignore you...you know sometimes I just wanted a friend..."

Sehun feels like his heart is forcefully being wrenched out.

He's like me...and I was about to kick him out...

Sehun turns around and is finding himself almost nose to nose with Lay.

And amazingly, he doesn't notice until now, but Lay's eyes change colour.

When Sehun turns around, his eyes flash a light blue, then a purple, and then go back to black.

It was subtle and quick, but Sehun noticed it.

There are in fact a lot of things Sehun doesn't know about Lay.

"Lay..." Sehun swears he was going to say something, but has completely forgotten after looking into Lay's beautiful eyes.

"Hm?" He smiles all of a sudden, dimple's on full show and eyes sparkling, literally. 

This is a pure creature...I really should look after him more...

And then all of a sudden the moment is ruined by the sudden opening of the door.

Sehun rolls over to face Jongin, who stands by the door looking breathless.

"No one asked you to come in, Jongin," Sehun explains dully, spitting the other's name out in disgust. He sits himself up, but doesn't dare to look into the olders eyes.

Jongin shifts uncomfortably, catching his breath back, before saying, "They're gone now," quietly. 

"Yeah, and you should be too," Sehun responds sharply. 

Jongin opens up his mouth in protest, before shutting it, thinking, then re-opening it, "Sehun, you have to believe me when I say this, I am not here just because I want your money, what I said earlier, I meant it-"

"Hell you did! I knew you longer when you were a cruel and un-heartly person, and I know to believe him more than this new mask you're putting on! I'm giving you one more chance to get out of my room, out of my house and out of my life, until I do something I regret!"

Jongin just stares at Sehun in shock, before shaking his head.

"I have to fix this Sehun..."

Why won't he stop lying?!

Sehun suddenly starts moving on his own, jumping off the bed and onto his feet, he storms over to the tanned male and grabs his shirt, pushing him firmly against the door.

"Sehun-ah! Stop!" Lay squeals in the background.

Sehun has forgotten Lay is even there, but once he does remember, he wants to tell him to look away and not see the hatred pooling out of Sehun's mind right now.

But he doesn't.

"Sehun..." Jongin doesn't fight back, in fact he hardly flinches.

Why isn't he fighting back?!

"...I won't leave until I've fixed you..."

Sehun feels a sudden overwhelm of feelings - at first just anger, but then suddenly it feels like something more. He pushes off Jongin and hisses, "There's nothing to fix, I'm fine."

Jongin shakes his head, as if he hadn't just been threatened. "No, Sehun, you need people...you need a friend...I promise, I swear, that I won't hurt you again..."

Sehun doesn't know what to think anymore.

Does he trust Jongin? Or does he just assume he's the same as he's ever been towards Sehun?

A pair of arms wrap around him, since his eyes are closed his first thought is that it's Jongin, but then he feels that it's coming from behind and hears a familiar voice in his ear.

"Sehun-ah...please don't fight...I trust Jongin..."

But you would trust anyone Lay.

Sehun wants to laugh, because hell, his goal running up to his room to cry was to get Jongin out of his house, and now...he's just being pitied.

But it doesn't feel that bad; being held, being looked after.

Actually, it feels...nice.

Like a caring mother and father.

"I..." Sehun croaks out, feeling Lay wrap his arms tighter around him, "I'll...trust you Jongin...but you must prove that I can trust you, okay?" Sehun asks as he looks up to see quite a pleased looking Jongin, his facial expressions changing so dramatically that even Sehun is surprised.

And then something even more surprsing happens...

He walks forward (or more like skips), towards Sehun and Lay who is holding him like a teddy bear and embraces the two in a hug.

Lay just giggles while Sehun starts to try and desperately wriggle out of the squeezing embrace of the two at the same time.

"Hey, hey! I never agreed to this! Let me go!"


 

asdfghjjytresdfjjtrew

Sorry there is an uneccesary amount of feels here, I was listening to Krissy's time boils he rain and yep *^*

Oh, also I haven't re-read this, but I will when I wake up tomorrow, sorry T^T

SCHOOL

That is all I have to say

Wuv you all~