☃ wonwoo's love for cats

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter eight 
wonwoo's love for cats
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Have you arrived?" Static sounded and her voice seemed blur as the phoneline went through. Bi An nodded her head as she stood outside Maseon high school. "Sis! Just buy some tickets and then go around and play! It's quite fun. Remember to support my class! 2-A! Byebye!" Her voice sounded rushed and the call was off.
 
"Let's play?" Bi An looked back to find 3 heads staring back at her.
 
"Did your sister just ditch you again? I swear she can get on my nerves sometimes," Sohee rolled her eyes. As a childhood best friend, she knew how Bi An loved her sister and did anything for her, but, Bi Eun could sometimes be so irresponsible, cancelling last minute and all that. Well, not that Bi An would get angry at her sister anytime soon.
 
"Come on Sohee, let's just go relax." Sohee sighed, giving into her friend's puppy look again.
 
"Arasso! Let's go to a cafe too though, I'm craving cakes." Bi An laughed and patted Sohee's shoulders,"Sure!"
 
"How about you guys? Want anything?" Bi An looked at Minghao and Mingming. She had invited Mingming since he was in the same class and she told Sohee to invite someone, and it turned out to be Minghao from her class.
 
"I don't mind going to a cafe." Minghao smiled politely.
 
"Actually I kind of want to visit the school's dance room," Mingming said as he looked at the phamplet in his hands, "They have ice cream." Bi An laughed out loud as MInghao and Sohee looked at him in amusement. Who knew shy and quiet-looking Mingming would love ice cream?
 
"Ah!" Bi An said," I know. Minghao and Sohee can go to the cafe, then I'm going to get strawberry ice cream with Mingming." She suggested to split ways. Because, one, she suspected that Sohee found Minghao acceptable compared to most irritating guys. Bi An didn't want her friend to be unmarried forever! Two, it wasn't because Bi An wanted ice cream. Really.
 
"Already decided on your flavour, I see." Sohee , "but call."
 
"Enjoy eating cake!" Sohee sweared that she saw angelic Bi An sending a smirk her way. Was she getting bad influence from someone? Must be my imagination.
 
Mingming soon found himself and her at the entrance of the dance studio.
 
"Welcome! May I lead you to your seats and take your orders?" Bi An thanked the boy as she ordered strawberry while Mingming opted for chocolate. The dance studio was pretty quiet and it was more or less a serene atmosphere at the location. He looked at the table as though he was going to burn a hole through it, heart totally unprepared and also, the fact that he didn't know what to say to her.
 
She actually invited him to go with her and Mingming was just amazed by this. Was he really worth the time? He was just some quiet and really boring guy, in his opinion, and Bi An surely must be regretting inviting him out. Mingming started feeling bad for her and his eyebrows started furrowing worriedly, to which she noticed.
 
"Are you okay?" Bi An cocked her head innocently to the side with a curious glance. He shifted his gaze up to see dark brown orbs staring back at him.
 
"N-Nothing. It's nothing," Mingming blushed for the umpteenth time that day and looked down again. Argh, she was driving him crazy. Ever since Bi An had gifted him that white earmuffs, Mingming couldn't help but blush and smile whenever he saw her. Also, his heart would sometimes palpitate faster when she made an attempt to get in contact with him.
 
What she was doing now was driving him crazy.
 
 
Their respective ice-cream had arrived and she said she wanted to try the chocolate flavour, so he let her. What Mingming didn't realise she would do was use the same spoon! This is just like a, just like an indirect kiss! Oh my god, save my soul. Mingming blushed again at that thought (you might think this shy and nice boy wouldn't even know the basics of love but yeah, he apparently does and minds the act!).
 
"Ah, do you want a bite of mine?" She scooped up the strawberry ice cream using her own spoon and handed it over to him, "Here! It's pretty sweet."
 
Yao Mingming went into a denial state as he tried to the best of his abilities on the restoration of a sane boy's mind. Really. He was seriously overreacting. He had a few plans up his sleeve.
 
1) Take the spoon and eat the ice cream.
2) Reject her because he doesn't 'like' strawberries.
3) Deny but thank her because even if he wants to, he's too full to eat anymore (this lie was so damn see-through, Mingming knew he could only go with option number two) 
 
"It's okay. You eat it. I'm not very keen on strawberry flavours."
 
"Your loss."
 
.
 
.
 
It turned out that Mingming's close friend was there. After catching up with him and making small talk, they left the studio at last and headed to the classrooms.
 
"Sorry to drag you along. I have to support my unni's cafe, if I don't, she might sulk all night," Bi An joked as they walked along the hallway. They spotted a group of girls cladded in maid outfits surrounding three familiar-looking figures. Mingming was surprised to find Jeonghan, Mingyu and Wonwoo in the school grounds, since those three held much hatred for Bi Eun.
 
"And this, is my boyfriend." One of the maids hugged Mingyu's hand and smiled smugly at her friends.
 
"Wow, Sunghyo, so you weren't lying when you said Pledis High's Mingyu was your boyfriend! Not bad, girl!"
 
"Why would I lie? Mingyu-oppa loves me so much!" Sunghyo giggled as she dragged him into class 2-A. Some girls glared daggers at her while the rest of the crowd started fawning over Wonwoo and Jeonghan. Obviously, Jeonghan had his angel act on and he was just smiling angelically at all the girls while Wonwoo, on the other hand, was glaring at anyone who dared to touch him (not that the girls were intimidated, more like, enticed by that y gaze).
 
They soon entered the cafe and the girls went away as the maids standing at the entrance shoo-ed them away for not buying anything and lingering outside.
 
"Wow, they sure are popular," Mingming laughed, used to seeing them being mauled by fangirls. "Yeah, they are. And if you get attacked, I'm going to be the first to run." Bi An stuck her tongue out and giggled when she saw Mingming's flustered face. "Just kidding, let's go in." She flashed a smile at the maids, whom didn't really keep her in their view and were checking Mingming out. He just returned them a shy smile when the two girls complimented how adorable he looked.
 

 
The two girls died in peace.
 
"Mingyu-oppa! Buy a lot for me and support my class! I want to get number one!" Sunghyo pouted and fluttered her eyelashes at Mingyu, who just cooed and hugged her closer to his frame.
 
"Anything for my jagi," Mingyu smiled sweetly at her and she leaned in to kiss his cheek.
 
"Anyways, oppa, let's go play after my shift!"
 
"Arasso," Mingyu let her out of his grasp and she went to the entrance again, to attract more people into the cafe.
 
"Dude, when did you even date her?" Jeonghan snorted. Mingyu just shrugged, "Sung-hee? What's her name again? She invited me over today, and I just had to drag both of you along. Because if I see that here, I know you two will help me destroy her social life." He blinked innocently and Wonwoo just scoffed. Stupid 'best friend' wasting his time yet again. Mingyu, you stupid son of a .
 
"Have a seat here and when you want to order, you just need to call out to anyone in the cafe. If you spend over 10000won, you get to take a picture with any of the maid or butlers here. Enjoy!" Bi An and Mingming took their seats as Mingyu continued complaining, not knowing that his back was facing them.
 
"Seriously, if we see her in this school, let's make the biggest scene ever. So much that she gets so embarrassed-Ouch!?" Wonwoo stepped on Mingyu's foot and sent him a cold glare. Mingyu glanced at Jeonghan to find the latter looking over his shoulders.
 
"Who?" A female voice sounded and Mingyu turned around to see his ex's sister. He immediately turned around and looked straight at his hyung. Oops?
 
"Uh, Mingyu's girlfriend." Jeonghan smiled with shifty eyes.
 
"Y-yeah! She's going to be so shy that I'm... going to confess that I love her in front of the school!" Mingyu applauded himself innerly for his awesome save (more like stupid but...okay).
 
"Oh! That's nice. Thought you were dating Jisa though," Bi An pouted cutely, "Stop changing girlfriends so easily, Kim Mingyu. It's really sad for the girls, you know." Mingyu jutted his lower lip out and blinked his eyes at her. "If you date me, I would love only you." Bi An rolled her eyes at him and sighed, patting his back.
 
"Yeah, yeah. Player Kim, you sure are suave as ever."
 
"Of course. It's because I'm made of boyfriend material." Wonwoo scrunched up his nose and gagged when he heard Mingyu say that. Jeonghan just scoffed at him innerly.
 
Anyways, they decided to combine tables and order food together, their bill totalling to 17000won, entitling them to a photoshot with one of the maids. Of course, Mingyu's girlfriend had to be the one because he loved her so much.
 
"These are some props to use. Ah, oppa! I already chose these couple earbands for us." Sunghyo placed one on Mingyu's head gently, "Cute right?"
 
 
"Yeah! Really cute! Omo!" Bi An gushed as she tiptoed and ruffled Mingyu's head out of excitement.
 
"Hey! He's my boyfriend! Don't touch him. Who are you anyways?" Sunghyo gave her a nasty sneer and pulled Mingyu away.
 
"Ah, sorry. He just looked like this giant cat and it's just so cute!" Bi An sighed in bliss as she introduced herself as Mingyu's classmate.
 
"Oh, that's right. When we went to the aquarium, you told me that your favourite animals were cats. It's such a mystery that you didn't eat up all the fishes there because you eat a lot too-" Jeonghan laughed as she covered his mouth and silenced him. Seriously...
 
Wonwoo perked up as he heard that she likes cats. Wait. What? Pfft. A lot of people in the world likes cats, stop thinking about that statement Jeon Wonwoo! They continued picking their props as Sunghyo continued to keep a lookout on that (sadly) beautiful girl in front of her. What if she tried to steal Mingyu away? No! Not her baby Mingyu!
 
"Ha dul se! Kimchi!" Everyone posed. Wonwoo did not know when he had black cat ears over his head when he took the photo. He also didn't know when that wretched girl Lee Bi An stood beside him with the same black ears on top of her head. Just as he was about to take it off, the photographer snapped the shot.
 
"Nice! For being such good-looking people, do you want couple shots?" The photographer laughed as Mingyu and Sunghyo took a heart shot together. "Black cats, your turn!" Wonwoo's face darkened was about to deny it but then Bi An beat him to it.
 
"Sorry, photographer, we just met today," Bi An said with a chuckle. Wonwoo glared at her icily and just dumped his cat ears on the table, a little pissed that she was the one saying that. Who does she think she is? Wonwoo walked out of the classroom as Mingyu and Jeonghan followed him.
 
Bi An stood rooted to the ground. What just happened? Did I offend him?
 
 
"Sorry, Wonwoo-hyung treats everyone like that. Don't mind him," Mingming apologised in his stead and brought her out of the room, her surprised state returning to normal.
 
"Oh, okay," Bi An replied, thankful for Mingming's white lie. I don't think so. I might have made a mistake for him to get pissed at me. Was it my comment earlier? I should properly ask him next time and apologise.
 
"Anyways, I think we should start meeting up with Sohee and Minghao." Mingming nodded his head happily before his smile turned into an ugly gawk. Oh my god. Danger alert right ahead.
 
"Isn't that Bi Eun? Unni! Over here-" Before she knew what was happening, Mingming pulled her over and as fast as lightning, went into the opposite direction of her sister. Because Mingming pulled her too hard, she couldn't stop in time and collided into someone's black hoodie. Boy, was it painful.
 
"Sorry," Bi An said with her facial expressions scrunched up in pain. She felt like she couldn't feel her face. "Oh, Wonwoo-hyung!" Mingming looked back and saw a confused Bi Eun staring at their direction, "Sorry, no time to talk, head into the classroom now!" He said frantically.
 
.
 
.
 
"Wasn't that Bi An I just heard? Strange."
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » hello! im back again and i kind of feel like my writing style changed but, meh. lolol. i'm so excited for wonwoo. honestly HAHAHA.