☃ lee bi eun

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter ten
lee bi eun
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So you are into b-boying? Wow, didn't seem like that type to me," She shrugged her shoulders and snorted as Minghao rolled his eyes. People always say that. 真是的。 They continued making small talk as Sohee typed away on her phone nonchalantly.
 
"Hey, Bi An said she will meet us at the school's hall-" Sohee looked up, only to find a pair of eyes scanning hers.
 
"Lee Bi Eun."
 
"Jung Sohee, nice to see you here," Bi Eun shot her a fake smile, obviously sending the message of 'Why-the-hell-are-you-here?' They continued glaring until the former spoke up.
 
"Sorry, it isn't nice to see you here. What are you doing? As far as I know, you ditched your sister, again."
 
"Oh. So she brought you here? She's too nice to make friends with you, you stuck-up prick." Sohee glared at her statement, ready to fight back, but felt a gentle tug on her shirt. Finally, Sohee realised she had a guest with her.
 
"Oh -Sorry Minghao, let's go." Sohee shot him an apologetic look, was about to walk away when Bi Eun exclaimed, "Minghao?" He smiled emotionlessly but politely at her, "Hello."
 
"Wow, the world's such a small place! Great to see you here again... But are you here with her?" Bi Eun raised a brow. Minghao silently nodded, as though he was very affected by Bi Eun. Heh, you don't want to know what's going on in that innocent-looking boy's head.
 
"And that's one of the many reasons why I broke up with you, thank god for that," She muttered the last part under her breath.
 
"Lee Bi Eun, don't be such a damn prick and get lost." Sohee glowered at her, "Come on, MInghao, let's go."
 
Minghao passed his ex quietly, not because he wanted to, but he had to. If not, the 'You , I'm so done with your . Think you are so great? Freaking hell, you are annoying and noisy as heck. Just. Get. Lost,' statement, would have gotten lost somewhere in front of her face if he didn't try to keep it in.
 
"..." An awkward silence surfaced between the two as they stood in front of a cafe.
 
"Hey, Sohee-ssi, aren't we suppose to head to the school's hall?"
 
"Oh right! Bi An is there! Oh yeah, Minghao?" He tilted his head to the side curiously as she turned back to look at him, "Drop the honorifics, and," Sohee paused, not sure if it was appropriate to say out loud or not. Oh well.
 
"Bi Eun always spouts nonsense. You would probably make a...good...boyfriend," She coughed as she muttered the last part. Minghao allowed a bright smile to surface, "Thanks, Sohee."

.

.

"Wait, so, JEON WONWOO LEFT YOU-"
 
"Sohee, shhh!" Bi An sweatdropped as she witness her friend rage.
 
"Okay. Let me calm down-I CANNOT. OH MY GOD. That son of a . How dare he? I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!" She slammed the table and attracted a few people to stare in their direction. Minghao timidly stood at the side, hearing her diss Wonwoo. It wasn't like he could stand up for Wonwoo because what she was saying was totally Wonwoo's style and character. Good luck, hyung.
 
"Sohee," Bi An looked at her seriously, "Don't do anything rash, okay? It may have been partly my fault."
 
"But-"
 
"For me?" Bi An pouted cutely at her and blinked her eyes. It always worked on Sohee. The latter groaned, "Alright, fine! So, are we going home now? Can you even move?" Bi An gave her a reassuring grin and a peace sign, "The pain is nothing against a school festival!"
 
"Pabo. I don't care anymore, aish! Let's go home. No arguments!" Sohee shot her down like a mom refusing her child, "Minghao, see you in school," She bowed slightly and left the scene with a hobbling Bi An in hand.
 
Bi An chuckled, "I wanted to stay, you know, so you could continue your... date?" 
 
"There's nothing going on," Sohee grumbled but an obvious blush coloured her cheeks.
 
"Want me to play cupid?"
 
"No!"
 
"Oh! Help me tell Mingming I'm leaving! Call him!"
 
"Girl, you broke your ankle, not your hands."
 
"The mother treatment was nice while it lasted."
 
.

.

On the way home, the duo saw a clinic and they entered (much to Bi An's protests). "Hello, she broke her ankle, so I think she needs a cast," Sohee told the counter lady. The lady smiled nicely at them, "Okay, take a seat there and I will inform you if it's your turn."
 
"You are such a hassle, sometimes." Sohee snickered.
 
"I love you, Soheeee!" Bi An smiled brightly at her and almost squeezed her to death.
 
Just then, a familiar-looking teen with brown fluffy hair appeared in front of them, "Girl who broke her ankle...?" He looked around and found himself staring at a laughing Bi An.
 
"Bi An?" He stared in alarm.
 
"Doyoon-ssi, hello! I didn't know you worked here."
 
"Yeah, it's my part-time job, and hopefully I can become a doctor in the future as well," He sent her a playful eyesmile, "Anyways, let's get you to Mr. Kim's examination room."
 
He gently and slowly brought her to her feet, and led her hands around his waist so she could hold onto him.
 
"Hey, Doyoon, what time does your shift end?" Sohee asked.
 
"After Bi An's case, I can leave, why?"
 
"Bring her home for me, thanks. Sorry Bi, my mom demands that I go home right now." She shot her a semi-apologetic(?) look and left.
 
"...What?" He chuckled as he looked at Bi An. She just gave him a meek smile, "I can get home fine by myself. Don't worry about Sohee. She's too straightforward sometimes."
 
"Nah, I'm bringing you home. There won't be another chance for me to get to know you better, you know?" He sent her a playful wink.
 
 
"And bringing me home will get you to know me better?"
 
"Definitely," Doyoon laughed as they made their way to the examination room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
author's note » im back again and lol, im going to try my best to update once every 2 weeks. school has started. look forward to the next episode because i am. HOHOHHOHO.