Chapter XVI

Online Love

It’s been a while since mom and dad left for the new life outside the town. My days work well, I had a little chat with mom and dad they asked about me and Hyukkie and their curiosity about our lovers. It was just nothing, they started to dig up once and when they got answer they tried another trick to get another just parents. Me and Taekwoon hyung are also working so hard for the upcoming works with new people. I often went to another city and meeting some clients with N hyung. There was really a good thing for my career stages, Hyukkie found his part time job when he done with his tight schedule. He enjoying his life as part time as brother I am sad because Hyukkie left house early and got home when I was probably lying in my bed exhausted.

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Lee Hongbin?
Hello. This is Lee Hongbin. How can I help you?
I am Cherryl, I am Mrs. Jung’s Assistant. She would like to meet you I personal. If you have time it will be great you can come over to Mrs. Jung’s residence.
I am sorry, What this is all about? I am confused 
I can’t say anything, Mrs. Jung just asked me to call you Mr. Lee you can ask her in personal.
I see. Thank you for calling

It’s too early for something personal to be happened but I feel confused why Mrs. Jung wants me to visit her residence. Should I tell Taekwoon hyung? Or should I keep this to my self? My mind keep repeating the same questions all over again

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what this is all about? I am dying in curiosity!!! Damn It!

Someone knocking my office’s door. The smell of perfume is not familiar in my nose but yet it so close and get me wondering who in front of the door. Too girly, and it’s not erfume that ay of girls in this office ever used.

Excuse me. Is this Mr. Lee’s office?

Oh yes, come in. How can I help you? Come in. I look her up and down, trying to figure out what was on her mind.

I am sorry for this sudden meeting, but I couldn’t reach you yesterday Mr. Lee you were too busy.

Ahh that’s okay. I have nothing to do for now. Oh well, who are you?

I am Katherine from The National gallery in London. We would like to have talk with you for business.

Business? I think you should talk to Mr. Jung first not me. I keep my eyes on her, looking at her all again trying to figure out why on the first place she want to talk to me. I am not in the authority of doing anything business if Mr. Jung did not ask me for.

Oh it was alright. We got recommendation letter from this company that you are a very good at your job and we want to hire you.

Pardon?

We have spoken to the owner, and during the conversation she recommended you as the best one. And also we dug up some information further and it was quite true. We would love to have you in London for this week to talk about it.

I guess I am not the right for this job, I mean I am too young to joint your museum and I just have no confident to do it.

If you change your mind please call me, I will be in this country for a week. If you do interested in this offer we can fly to London immediately. So thank you for having this conversation Mr. Lee

I will think about it. Thank you for coming. I delivered her to the door, as good person I try to give her smile and wave my hands. Eventhough I am too confused on what just happened I try to keep my mind off of it. I try to draw all what she told me out of my brain. One by one her words came and go, i have no idea on what I should react happy or sad. But the most of it things that bothering is what she said of who recommended me to this museum. Lady, the owner? Definitely not Taekwoon hyung. Her sister? She never interested on this kind of thing the only I can remember is his mother. Oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s her!! It was his mother!!! That’s the only reasonable words on his mind when he thought about the earlier phone call.

Binnie! Damn you Binnie. I was standing here for 10 minutes now, do you have idea what time is it? We have meeting!!

The only thing I remember is Taekwoon hyung’s mother and my head got me spinning. He’s not in the office now but maybe I should call him. I will give him a call. Now!

Damn you Hyung!!! You frightened me! What are you doing in my office?

Me? Are you nuts? It’s meeting time! Now get up and let’s we start the meeting. I look at N hyung who mad at me, I try to give him a small smile and nod but I was too confused.

Binnie? NOW!!!! I move my leg to the door, walking right behind him.

It was 4 pm when the meeting done. We had pretty good talk with our new clients but mostly it was N hyung who talk too much while I was just nod and smile. 

Are you alright Binnie? Today you so distracted, and not so you. I am disappointed.

I am sorry hyung, I just have too many thoughts. I wanna leave to office now if you don’t mind. 

Easy Binnie, our boss is on his way here. He wants us too wait him in here.

Taekwoon hyung will be in here? My hands playing with the glass in front of me. Counting the time when finally he’s in.

Did you guys have a little fun today? I knew you both have clients to be handled today.

It was good, but better ask your boyfriend boss. He surely not with me today. I stared at N hyung gave him signal to stop his big mouth and talk too much

Binnie what’s wrong?

Oh nothing hyung, I just a bit tired. I wanna go home now

But I thought we will have dinner together today? 

I am sorry hyung, raincheck okay. I leave them in the restaurant, hell I care what they think about me but I just back in the office packed my stuffs and grabbed my car key. I drive slowly while I try to manage my mind of something that may happen when I meet her. I am scared to the death of what she will tell me. We keep our relationship too well and if she found out about this, it’s definitely the end of us and maybe she found out that’s why she insisted to send me away from Taekwoon hyung. This is the end of me and him, this is the end.

 

 

 

Short update.... enjoy and comment... Thank youu :)