Chapter XVII

Online Love

I checked on my phone, it was 5.30 PM. I did ring the bell for once but my body trembling to see what will come soon I enter the door. A warm and nice woman came in and gave me bright smile. It was her, Mrs. Choi. I smiled at her back, wondering whether she remember me or not. The house itself is more like a castle, in the modern life. Jung’s family is rich but I honestly never thought that something that I am seeing now. Big family and big house, but as I heard that much from Taekwoon hyung his family never literally lives in here, this house only for family gathering when they have celebration. I can smell the grass from every inches my step, but it then turned6 to something sweet like cinnamon but then I also can smell various of flowers spreading the beauty around the house.

Please come in, Mr. Lee. Mrs. Jung awaiting you in the garden.

Thank you, Mrs. Choi. She kept on walking, lead me to the other side of the house I can see from the distance a woman, about 45 years old or more sitting on the garden seat with her tea on her right hand while the magazine sitting on her laps. She looks so calmly and gorgeous dressed in broken white, with a small flower on the right of her ear. I bowed soon I reached her, smile nervously and greet her.

Good Evening, Mrs. Jung I am Lee Hongbin.

Oh Mr. Lee, you made it. How was the road? Traffic? You must be tired driving a long way to get this house.

It’s alright Mrs. Jung, you have such a beautiful house. I try my self to be more natural but it even worse I sounded like I pushed my self to act normal.

Come here, have a seat. Mrs. Choi pour him a cup of tea please.

Thank you, I nodded and gave a small bow to Mrs. Choi who standing in front of the round table where the tea located all along.

I think someone came to your office today Mr. Lee, but ohh it was disappointed you reject the offer. I heard you and my son are pretty close, so it must be very hard to betrayed him and take the offer.

I am sorry Mrs. Jung,I did not reject the offer, I need time to think about it.

Oh well, take the offer. It’s good opportunity for you. 

I know Taekwoon rented a place next to your building, and I know exactly what it’s look like. I don’t care what kind of relationship you both have, but as you know Taekwoon and our family is well respected in this country, so I think you get the point.

She did not slap me for what I have done with Taekwoon hyung, but she also does not say she reject me as his boyfriend yet she tries to send me away from Taekwoon hyung. I felt breathless, all her words still processing in my brain. I don’t speak I just nod at her.

You seem a very nice guy Mr. Lee, I think you understand why I try to send you away. His father has no idea on what’s going on between you and Taekwoon in fact he doesn’t care about any of things happen. 

I do understand Mrs. Jung. I’ll take the job.

I don’t say you can not contact him, go ahead do what you both wanna do, but play it save. Not in this country, make sure I can’t smell any of you.

I will keep that on my mind. In fact I cursed her on my mind. I am crying inside has no idea of what I am dealing with now. I barely feel my feet, I wanna run but I am too weak, I love him and I am starting to enjoy my life with him around me. My heart is belong to him, I don’t wanna leave him but if I have to I will make sure she regretted it. I tried to say too may rude things but it ended up nodding in all her words. 

Don’t tell Taekwoon about this Mr. Lee, and I don’t say to break up with him I just say be wise because you and him are very different. I don’t care when he slept with any of those girls or guys but you, you are different. You made him turn into someone that I never seen before. It’s getting too much for him, to get involve too much deep with you.

Give me time, to tell him about this offer.

Don’t worry you have a whole week to tell him, and please give me a call when you ready. Have dinner with us today, it will be great.

I don’t mean to be rude Mrs. Jung but I think I will be home if we don’t have anything else to talk.

I am insisted Mr. Lee, let’s have dinner.

I nodded to her say nothing, how scared am I to her she’s even worse than I thought before. The dinner itself is more like she tried to dig up about Taekwoon hyung from me. I met Taekwoon hyung’s father who seems so ignorant but also smart. He talk about job mostly, barely talk about other stuffs. I saw Mrs. Choi tried to cheer me up with her warm smile, but I feel sadder than before. I wanna hug him, I wanna be safe around his broad shoulder.

Thank you for the meals, I enjoyed them. I bowed and gave my greet to Taekwoon hyung’s parents. 

Come over, more often Mr. Lee. We love to have you around. Bull! I swearing in my head to his mother, she has such an angel face but his heart even darker than the night sky. I wave on them and leave the house as soon as I can.

When  I got at home, it was about 9 PM. I saw Hyukkie in the living room, playing his video game with Ken Hyung. I thought Hyukkie is busy with his part time but, seeing him laughing with Ken hyung I feel so relief. I know exactly they don’t notice me at all, so I just walk to my room and close the door. Leave my stuffs on the corner and lying my self on the bed. 

I see my latop on the desk, I grabbed it and put it on the bed. Find a spot and started to switch it on.

HBean

Hyung, have you eaten your dinner?

JT1990

I don’t eat. I am worry about you. Don’t you even check your phone? I called you 15 times!

HBean

I am sorry hyung, I was just tired today. Where are you today?

JT1990

I am your neighbor, where am I supposed to be?

HBean

I’ll be there in 15 Hyung. I will cook for you

JT1990

You better feed me something delicious Binnie, or I will eat you.

HBean

I know that, I know just let me get prepare now

HBean is going offline…..

I grab my clothes and get prepare to shower, I did say 15 when I mean it was about 30 minutes when I am done with what I did. I try to look normal, greeted my little brother and his boyfriend whom don’t care at all in fact they may have no idea I was in the room as well. I walked through the parklane, leave all the problems behind and enjoy my evening with Taekwoon hyung.  

 

 

I got new subscribers.... Thank You!!! enjoy and comment :)