Chapter XII

Online Love

I ran toward him. Hell i care, he was standing acrossed my building. I know how tired he is but i can't control my self, i am just too happy to see him in Korea in my neighborhood. I hug him, too tight. I kissed him, i missed him too bad. Jung Taekwoon drives me crazy i know but it's worth it he is someone that can make me feel that i am special.

Binnie, everyone can sees us. I even hold him tigher than before, i smell his scent no change. He is my Hyung, Jung Taekwoon. 

Do you lie to me about your meeting?

I wasn't lied to you, i just dying if i stay any longer. I left as soon as i can. I am glad i can see you again. Now just please let go me?

Not a chance. I still miss you.

I am staying here tonight, you can hug me all night long but now just let go me. I brought you something from London

You did? what you brought for me? I squezed my lips. look at him carefuly, touch his jawline and smile. I can feel enough just by looking at him, i want him.

Binnie stop doing that, you torturing me alright? I laugh at him, but my eyes spotted a medium size journal with some of london beautiful view inside it. I stop loking at him and grab that from his hand

Is it for me? I give him an innocent look, and smile at him

Do you like it? I have no idea what you like, i just remember you love taking picture so i grabbed it for you.

I hold his arm, smile and kiss his forehead.I love you Hyung, thank you Gentle and give him the warmest smile.

That is nice present actually, he did bring many stuffs not for me only but also for Ken hyung, Hyuk and some for his office. I still have no idea why he's in this building, too afrraid asking butif i keep this in my head it's only drive me into curiousity.

Hyung, You rent this apartment because you want live here? what about your own apartment?

At first i rent this because i have no idea how to get close to you, but now since we're dating i think when i miss you i can use this apartment to take a look into yours. I see how he tease me, but i am so happy he rent this building it means i can see him 24 hours. Seriosly that's too romantic just like in the movie, i smiled and too shy when he said that. Too cute.

Hyung, i need to comeback to my apartment. I will be here in anytime. I don't wait he answer or just nod like he always do, i walk to the door and wave my hand and just gone.

I took shower which i wasn't did it before, put his present into my room safely. I got change and quick got the best look to impress him, eat my lunch, and text Hyuk that i will be on the Taekwoon's apartment. Simply talking about his day with Ken hyung and then took off to Taekwoon's hyung apartment again.

It's dark soon  after hours we talking, Mrs. Choi already done her job and went home. I talked to Taekwoon hyung about everything, what he was doing in London, his meeting, our job exchanged story about our days while we away. We keep staring each other, wondering what will gonna do for the rest of the day. I smiled at him, nervously. I feel his gaze, getting closer about inch only. I hold my breath, i barely feel my self too much nervous! 

You still nervous,Binnie. Just relax or you will lose the pleasure. You should stay with me tonight i don't wanna sleep alone.

Those words came out from his mouth, he wishepered he teased me he flirted to me. I know what he implied, i surely understand what he wants and that's why i barely breathing,my head feel too heavy, my heart beating too too fast, i can feel my blood heating i got pressure in my head, good pressure because his words . His lips travelled to my forehead, my cheeks, my lips. He not just teased me but it's seduction. He knows how to get me weak, how to paralyzed me, i close my eyes and enjoy every inches of his move. God save me! I am praying, i am too nervous that it even can kill me i supposed. I try to relax my self, but i couldn't just couldn't. I say no words, just no words.

Binnie, you look great today. No you always look great, you do want me that much as well? . He smirked. I am so dead. He stood up, dragged my hand to his room, too cozy place smell so good, just like him. I hugged him from behind we freezed that time, for about 5 minutes.

I love you Taekwoon hyung, i am so happy you here, i missed you every single day when you away. You making me weak, I want you. In that moment i just give a damn what i confessed, who cares i want him and he wants me no reason i hide this. I can hear his heart beating as fast as mine, he says no words but i can feel his touch in my palms, he turns around and give me a nasty look kiss my lips playing with his tongue. It's basic instinct he faster move his body backward follow his body and desire that still attached on mine. I push him, right he falls into bed we making out. breathless, shirtless and finally nothing on us. we throw our clothes somewhere in the room nothing more to care about it's just lust hunger and passion on us. he left too many marks on my body as i even did more to his. 

It's heating up, our body just cannot be separated. i can feel his body on mine, i am no longer on top of him he is now in the charge, my body trembling his no different. He a little, breathing but too heavy.

Binnie, shall we start it? I can't hold it any longer. I nodded and turn my body toward him. he grabbed an oily stuffs, pour it on his finger and start to moving. I moan a little, trembling and scracthing the bed, it feels so good he turrns me on and i just wanna feel his in me. He drives me crazy. Practically we doing it rough, sore and pain but it's worth it. We stop when we tired and we start again when we want it, crazy night i cannot feel my legs, shaking too many times. My voice seems to fade away, too husky. This time i can see Taekwoon hyung's face full of pride, he did a very great job to give me pleasure but he also get the same pleasure as mine. We finished our crazy and rough night at 2 am, he lying beside me sweating a lot i can see his torso, his broad chest he looks so tired but he still smile at me. 

How's your feeling Binnie? You may not be able to move tomorrow. He touched my cheek, shown me his guilt and kissed me on my forehead

I am alright hyung, i just need to take pain killer though and tomorrow still our day off. I am happy about today, you were so hot hyung. I smiled at him. He grabbed something on a drawer, and give me a pill a painkiller though. I hate it but no argue i will need it so bad. This moment ended up we slept cuddled each other.

In the morning i heard noisy around the kitchen and i check Taekwoon hyung still beside me, I turned red, panicked and i have no idea what should i do. I stood up, locked the door and silent. It's Mrs. Choi she came to clean up the house and take care of hyung i completely forgot about her at all. I put the blanket back to my body, and just staring at how Taekwoon hyung sleep like an angel, so silent and peaceful. I don't believe my self that this man is my boyfriend, i am so blessed. I touched his forehead, kiss him. i adore him for no reason, because it's just him he is perfect on his own way, killing look that he shown all the time even sound better now because no girls no guys that may try to flirt to him. He's mine just mine.

For an hour i just staring at him, i can't take shower because this apartment only have one bathroom and it's outside the main bedroom. I can't come out since Mrs. Choi is in the flat she may look at me curiously what am i doing here. 

Door knocking... i start to panick again

Mr. Jung, your breakfast is ready and i will go to supermarket now. Do you need anything?

I am so dead, i try to awaken Taekwoon hyung thanks God it's easy to get him up. Not so long he answer Mrs. Choi

I am alright Mrs.Choi. Thank you, just please bring some foods to the apartment acrossed the building.

Sure, Mr. Jung i'll get going now.

He staring at me, smirking and just keep teasing me about Mrs. Choi around the house.

I'll better take my clothes on now and be home hyung. He hug me even tighter than before, kiss my lips and not letting me up and get close on.

Don't just stay here for one more hour? I still miss you Binnie.

But hyung, what if Mrs. Choi found out about us? 

Are you joking Binnie? Of course she knew about us, i told her everything she's like my own mother even much better.

I freeze, so all the time she knew i am his boyfriend? I burried my face to the pillow and swearing a lot to Taekwoon hyung. He laughing at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribe...

Don't forget to enjoy the story, and give me feedback to help me improve.