Chapter XI

Online Love

I sleep right away after done talking to Taekwoon hyung, it was pleasant listening his voice again. I feel like gonna stay stay in my bed when the morning came, but it's still friday i still have work to do.  I did not woke up so early today, eventhough my work awaiting me. Mom brought us plenty of dishes, it made us easy we only need to warm the dishes and without processing. At 9 am i left the flat for work, when i walked to the door i saw the apartment building acrossed mine seem not empty as usual. New tenant finally arrived? I was curious about this, because those fancy stuffs and paintings are so rare in the place like our neighborhood so the family who lives there must be rich enough. There was a mid age lady, cleaned the apartment just did regular stuffs.

When i arrived to the gallery everything's done perfectly, the paintings and other stuffs arranged perfectly. We're ready for the exhibition on Monday. N hyung smile around the place, talk tp other collagues and waved his hand to me. I was not interested to join them, i just stayed in my room swicth on my laptop.

HBean
Don’t push yourself too bad hyung. Get rest right after you done with your work.

JT1990
Been busy? I am waiting you text me, i missed you really bad. Dying!

HBean
Not really Hyung, Office is very peaceful today, only checking for the last preparation. And the rest of day practically counting my hours. Bored without you

JT1990
You must be want me around that much. I can sense that. Hang out with your friends, don’t stay alone. Will be home as soon as I can even faster than you can imagine My Binnie.

HBean
So will you be here when I close my eyes? If not you are a terrible liar Jung Taekwoon.

JT1990
What was that Binnie, you angry? I promise I will bring you something special so be good for now. I will get some sleep okay?

HBean
Sure, please bring me the sun. I will be so grateful. Okay sleep tight you better keep your promise because if you break it, I will chop you like a meat. Bye hyung

It was pretty quick talking, i was not happy when he said he wanted to sleep even fury when he boasted about being home as soon as he can, no faster that I can’t even imagine stupid liar. Night passed so fast, the sun rises through the building makes it look even brighter in my side. I get up and just saying a very good morning to my self, watching the sun filling the world. When I remember about him I just feel like sometimes i feel too selfish, curse me I don’t care it's because i want him to be on my side every second. I want to be everything for him just silly things because we both know we will never be that kind of lovers. Three days should never be that hard. 

At work, doing my job is not as fun as he around. No one notice that but I guess N hyung knew it what things he doesn’t anyway? He like a walking dictionary, spreading a lot of funs to everyone and definitely annoyed me several times.  Spending almost my time in my office is boring, i check on files, stuffs and called Ms. Lyn about the exhibition. There's nothing more to do just busy with minority things. Everything's perfect, i just have to wait up on monday. Just wishing hours pass, without I notice it really. Brilliant wish!! I went to the supermarket on my home, bought stuffs that we may need just like other guys, we freak bacon, bread, eggs, and meat but of course I have to put chicken, thing that can be cooked in all ways, simple but still good taste! and least but not last canned dishes. No need time to cook just put on microwave and yeah it will done in 3 minutes. Miracle for us! We're not so like doing cook or eating the best foods but we did eat something decent foods for few times. In the corner of cashier queue i see  a woman that i saw this morning, i went to her asked what she was doing and a small talk. She reminded me to my own mother, but my mom is the way more younger than her.

Excuse me, I saw you this morning Mrs.

Mrs. Choi She miled at me and gave a very warmth look 

Ahhh, Ms. Choi. It's really a pleasure to meet you. I am Lee Hongbin Mrs. Choi. You live in the apartment in front of my building? I shook my hand and smile.

Mr. Lee, it's nice to meet you too you're such a nice guy Mr. Lee. But i am not living there i am working there.

It's alright since you work for them, we may have to meet each other often. I am so happy, please let me drive you. We head the same direction though. I grabbed her shopping bags, and open the supermarket door for her.

I helped her brought her shopping bags, i put them in the living room, sit and drink what she offers me and have another small talk. She is very nice lady, she brought me some dishes that she prepared before, soon i left the apartment i i see her contionou her job. It’s pleasure to know her, I feel like I close to my own mother. I missed her, pretty much and Mrs. Choi definitely makes me feel close to my own mother.

Hyukkie, I called my brother to help me

Shopping hyung? I thought mom left us many foods?

Just for our daily, i met the woman who works for the new tenant acrossed ours. I helped her and she gave me those dishes, looks delicious. Let's eat Hyukkie!!. But i will clean my self first so prepare the table Hyukkie.

The foods were delicious, we talked about many things like my job and he talked about his study and of course Ken hyung. I think Hyukkie really loves him i saw sparks on his eyes everytime he talks about him. I am happy for him, Hyukkie left for bed early so i clean up everything and watch tv. looking for nice pragrams but only full of drama and news. I try to close my eyes, rest.

Hyung, i am going out now. Wake up it's 10 am already. I barely heard Hyukkie voice, i rubbed my eyes slowly tried to to open them as soon as i can

Where are you going Hyukkie?

I have date with Ken hyung, i will be home late. So don't cook anything. 

I see, have a nice one. I close my eyes once again and just don't care what Hyukkie said i am sleepy.

I awake up at 11, i feel so thristy. I walked to the kitchen, oh God water tastes so good in my throat. I take shower not so fast because i am trying to enjoy my day off. Ate my lunch, the foods that i have on my fridge just lazy to do anything then i remember Taekwoon hyung didn't call me or text me. What a jerk, i said to my self. I waited for him but nothing i got, busy busy and busy even just for text me.
I stepped my foots to the door, try to get fresh air and get the spirit surrounded outside, but my tricked me or i got insane i saw Taekwoon hyung on the balcony of the apartment acrossed mine. I rubbed my eyes all over again but yes i see him, no joke it's him. I jumped to the stairs and walk though the parklane and reach the building. He smiled, almost mocked at me. I can't hold my anger, i just yelled at him. Punched him on his flat tummy. He is jerk! Dork I keep swearing on him. This is dream wasn’t it?