Chapter X

Online Love

I saw him walked to the airport, I just stared and smiled and then waved my hands toward him. I am gonna feel so lonely since he leaves Korea even only for two or three days. This is the first time since we dating we have to separate from each other. I may have to face the longest week, imaging three days without him it's like asking how do i live without the air the answer is zero, i can't i will die. I addicted to him, he made me feel that. As soon as he enter the security checking I walked to the car and left the airport, Taekwoon hyung let me use his car and his driver driving me to the gallery. When i arrived N hyung is awaiting for me with many papers on his hands.

God, I thought you will skip work today. You're so late Binnie.

 

I am sorry Hyung, is there Anything that i can help, N hyung?

 

We need to go to see Ms. Lyn, she called me and asked whether we can meet her or not. I think it's urgent

 

We have plenty of time today. Sure we can, just let me go to my office first i'll prepare what we need for 

 

It's been 2 hours and we still stuck talking about the project, ia m not really focus talking to N hyung and Ms. Lyn but i have to do my job. Once or twice i stared at windows just counting how many times people passed the restaurant just silly thing. Practically i am counting when my working hours end. Today i feel my day is running too slow, bored eventhough i have to take care some works but still it ends up i am thinking about him. I missed him even since a minute he walked to the airport.

 

After 3 hours finaly we agreed to add some stuffs for the gallery for her exhibition, she so grumpy sometimes. To be honest it's not stressed me anymore because my work is done all i need to do just check up some stuffs make sure that nothing's gonna happened because it's only few days left. I heard N hyung talking to me nicely 

 

Thank You for helping me Binnie, You're my savior i may not be able to handle her as good as you did. I will make it up to you.

 

Anytime hyung, please feel free to come if you need my help Hyung, i am in my office.

 

Boring. I don't even can text him since he still on his flight and i don't have so many things to do. I just listening music answer phone, and just all. I count hours waiting for my time to leave office, lucky it's 5 o'clock i just grabbed my stuffs and leave the office. I called my mom asking how's her doing and asked about my dad as well we did talk plenty of stuffs and i want her to come over to visit me and Hyukkie. I know they were busy but since Hyukkie staying with me, i think they should to give us a visit. Besides, we're their sons.

 

Arrived at my place, Hyukkie and Ken hyung in the living room, helping Hyukkie with his project for assigment i supposed. Not talking they just doing the project, once or twice Hyukkie smiled at me then doing his work again. I don't talk much i just watching them and listening music. They practically finished their work around 11 pm, we ate our light dinner at 8 and back to our own activities. I went to my room just lying and i feel no more just sleeping. Around 5 am i heard my phone beep, i had no power to picked it up but i tried to up and reached my phone.

Binnie, did i woke you up again?

I am happy you did hyung, i am waiting your call  since morning. How was your flight?

Tiring, I missed you i wish you were here Binnie.

So be home soon Hyung, it's pretty boring here without you. Get some rest before attend your meeting. 

I will call you soon when i am done with the meeting. I love you Binnie

I love you Hyung. 

There are still plenty of questions that i wanna ask him but i know it's selfish if i do that, i just hold it and will ask him later soon we have chance to talk. His voice shown me how tired he is, But i am glad he still try to reach me. That call made me wake up too early, obsiviously thing that i never done before i have no idea what to do i just watching tv trying to find the best channels but i am stuck with the remote control and only get my eyes itching. I check my fridge and decide to cook breakfast, maybe toast with an egg and bacon?  simple dishes but it's enough to give us energy in the morning.

Hyukkie, I knock his door

I am awake Hyung, wait up. What's up Hyung?

Mom and dad will give us a visit, maybe today or tomorrow so make sure one of us at home. I still have work to do today so i hope you not going anywhere unless it's for college. I smirked to Hyukkie

I know i know what you mean hyung, I will stay at home today, i have no classes and Ken hyung will have something to do regarding his current project. 

Sounds perfect Hyukkie. Now get your breakfast i will prepare for work. I smiled at him and a bit mocked as i know he will be bored all day long without me and Ken Hyung

As soon i finished shower i went to living room, had a small talk to Hyukkie asked him to call mom make sure when she will give us a visit. Then i back to my room get prepare and leave the house real quick. The car parked in front of the building, practically not so much people who live in the neighborhood have cars so the park lane is empty only 3 or 4 cars on it. I just go inside and start the engine left for work.

Good Morning, Mr. Lee 

Good Morning, Lucy I smiled at her, to be honest i know she attracted to me it's obviously on how she looks at me and give me bright smile. I just ignore that. Maybe no one find out about me and Taekwoon hyung, so it's a good sign.

I just sit on my couch, playing my music just for my self. As the exhibition only about three days more people are busy with their own parts but not me. I am working as the advisor, so when everythng's done as what the artist expected i have time to relax unless suddenly there will change plans but after all it's N hyung job. I saw him passed my office couple times, he barely look at me because he too stressed of the paintings and other stuffs to be get in the exhibition hall in time and when it's done i can start do my job again. Because the schedule is tomorrow, so i probably will have another boring day in my office. But then N hyung enter my room.

Binnie, You need to come down stairs. right away

What's up Hyung? I looked at him curiously

I think they got wrong schedule for the paintings set, they already came and i still have no finishes my job. I am really sorry

The paintings all here? Are you serious? 

Yes Binnie, i am sorry for that.

Just go get preparation for everything i will go there and handle it. Make sure call Ms. Lyn for this mistake. It's too early if she wants to put all her paintings on the exhibition hall now. 

On my way, Thank You Binnie.

It's no joke, when i went downstair the couriers are come and go bringing the paintings, to the exhibition hall. I have to start now. There are too many things to do. It's better than just staying in my room though. One by one i put all of them on the wall, match the theme with the place it should be. I think Lyn is not just good, her work is brilliant. I see all kind of paintings, but has her own way to describe the feeling of her works. I think that's why people call her as the most expensive artist. Taekwoon hyung also loves her work, and this is like side effect of his work, he used his charm to seduce her i supposed that's why both look like couple when we weren't in date.

It's almost lunch time, and my work is only half finish. I may stop it now and eat my lunch but i don't feel like to eating and just working instead. I put them in the best angle, make them look so classy and attracted the buyers.

N hyung, have you done manage the other rooms for the paintings?

I almost done, you can start unload the paintings that you want to put there. I will get my lunch and help you

Well, Ok hyung. I am not feeling to eat so i will just do my work right now. Enjoy your lunch

After the lunch break over, N hyung help me with my work it was a bit tricky because what we put in that room are paintings that her called as masterpieces. There are 8 paintings that i rate them as highly expensive arts, just simple stuffs been potrait on each paintings. What makes it expensive is how she can incredibly brush them lightly and delicately. The paintings turn out into potrait not paintings.... just look like potrait. Brilliant. We finished about 7 pm. I totally forgot to bring my phone, he may call me or maybe texted me. I just completely forgot about him. Soon i went to my office room, checking my phone and i was right he did try to call me three times ahh three times and Hyukkie also left me messages told me that mom and dad are waiting for me to get home. I grabbed my stuffs and heading home. 

I enter the apartment, oh God Hyukkie was right i see mom and dad waving their hands toward me, smiling. 

Ohh my Binnie, Just exactly what i thought, my mom hugged me pretty tight like we never met for an ages then my dad change her place and even tighter hold my body. Both of them look in perfectly good, i never realised that my parents are so much love me and Hyukkie. They brougth many stuffs mostly foods but also souvenirs and even suit and tie for me and Hyukkie. That night we just talk just like others. Too bad they cannot stay any longer when the clock shown 10 pm they left, they looked sad but i feel even worse i just missed them so much. But as always Hyukkie is more cheerful than i am, he waved his hands talked nicely and smiled at them. I just walked them to the park lane smile and gave the a hug. It was worth it, i am happy even it was only few hours.

I walked to my room, said a good night for Hyukkie and just stay in there. Switch on my laptop and text him

HBean

Hyung, i was busy too bad i forgot brought my phone with me today my parents also came today, i spent my time with them

JT1990

Finally you texted me, you made me worry. Was everything alright in the office?

HBean

It was missunderstanding, they sent the paintings today. N hyung wasn't finished prepared for the exhibitions hall 

JT1990

You must be very tired Binnie, I can't hold my feeling i missed to kiss you i missed everything about you Binnie

HBean

I feel the same Hyung, hopefully you will be here as soon as possible. 

JT1990

I don't know about this yet, i may stay longer Binnie. There are plenty things to be handled. Don't be sad, i will bring you anything you want just name it

HBean

Jung Taekwoon

JT1990

Silly, you have me already why asking that? Don't you wanna something in London?

HBean

Just make sure you not makng me wait you any longer hyung, i will be happy.

JT1990

I still can scent your body, when we did that few days ago. Maybe we can do that again when i got home Binnie

HBean

Stop making me shy Hyung, just be home in time

JT1990

I will try my best, I'll call you soon ,get sleep now. Sleep tight Binnie

HBean

I love you hyung. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello new subcriber.. Thank you for appreciate this story. Make sure you give me feed back it will help me to improve :) Thank you