Chapter XV

Online Love

Ring Ring Ring..
I look at my watch that still  stick onto my wrist. 12 it’s 12 at night when my phone beeping. I don’t take any look at the screen, screw me. It was a really good sleep.

Yes.
Did I awake you Bin-ah?

Hyung? Damn, suddenly my mood turn into something much better I found my self even smile when I hear his calmly voice from the phone.
I am sorry Binnie, it’s too late to make a call but I can’t stop my self to co this. I did promise you I will call you before.
I am awake Hyung. I was waiting your call when I realized I was fell asleep. How was the family meeting?
It was just typically Jung family Binnie. Fighting each other over legacy, money and property. Nothing special.
I know something happened, he sounded more nervous but still he tries hard to cover it up. 
Just my parents arrived in early evening. We had a late family dinner, they will stay for a month or some.
That’s good hyung, you should have time for them. 
Like they even care about family, Does it sound like Jung family to you Binnie? It’s late Binnie go back to sleep. I have meeting with the new client tomorrow.
You too hyung, have a very good sleep.
I will Bin-ah. Wish you here.
I love you Hyung.

When the night touch my skin through the window that I left open widely, the stars don’t appear just the chilly feels on my skin due to how hard wind blowing outside. My house soon will be just a memory the memory the four of us. Me, Hyukkie and our parents. Soon time changes, dark in the street turn into brighter. I check on the clock it’s about 8 in the morning. The sound downstairs is unreal, busy and yelling each other. I thought it will start with silent morning and breakfast.

It was just 8 in the morning what on earth they do in this time. I mumbled inside my head with a grind.

Good morning. The unfamiliar face greeted me with a smile. I didn’t know who was he, he did bring stuffs out and comeback with another one. And it repeated for several times.

Wait, where the others?

Oh they are in the backyard. I give him smile and bow him saying thank you. When I step in the back door it’s not just my parents and hyukkie but also I see N hyung with Ravi hyung but the most amazed me the other man standing in front of my dad, he smile at him and definitely talk in happiness. I rubbed my eyes, once twice and thrice I got the same result it is him, Taekwoon hyung. 

Binnie. Well I thought you won’t help us prepare our breakfast together. I heard Ken hyung voice behind my back which extremely creepy since I did not know when he arrive. 

Damn you, Ken hyung you scared me!
Ah… get shower, you look like hell. You can’t be serious wanna see Taekwoon hyung with that look do you?
He laugh at me with his idiot tone, seriously pissed me off.

Yeah. Gonna take shower and join you guys. But, how did he join you here? He didn’t say anything about.

Just make sure you won’t skip the party ok Binnie. 

Yeahh. He left me with un answer question. That jerk why on eart my lil brother fell for him I murmured.

I head back my self to my room, thinking that Taekwoon hyung is in the house make my self shivering. The feeling of being close with him when my parents eyes on us crept into my mind. So this is why Hyukkie cannot stop worrying about Ken hyung and our parents point of view, I swear to God I am afraid if they will find out and against us on this. This is can’t be right but I don’t feel this is wrong at all. I love him and he does love me so I don’t see why people should be worry about us at all. Screw me, I love him God.

Jung Taekwoon’s point of view

Do you see Bin-ah? I asked Ken, glance around the backyard that no sign of him yet. 

He will join us right after he done clean him self. 

I see. I left Ken and back to Bin-ah parents have small talk and try to kill the time hoping Binnie will be here in any minutes.

His room on the second floor Taekwoon-ah. If you wanna see him, he probably will take at least 30 minutes to be here. Binnie’s mom pushing me to go to the house and catch him.

I am nervous, this is no joke I can feel my heart rushing and my blood has no right rhythm. In the whole hall wall I can see this family is something different from mine, they laugh together they make Binnie into a perfect man that every women want, even men. His smile, his dimples and his kindness all around the house. My heart even beating too fast when the stairs end and I see room that belong to Binnie, I step closer hoping that Binnie will step out to the room so that I don’t have to step inside. But I am wrong, the room still empty and I can hear the water running from other door which I believe it’s his bathroom. I try to calm my self calling his name but he cannot hear me. I knock again to make sure he knew someone in the room. I open the door hoping that he lock it, but it’s like fate or just my passion ruin me the door is unlocked hell I care, I enter the room and see blurring glass on the shower shown his silhouette he is beautiful, he is an art. I see him steps outside from the shower and a bit shock seeing me in his private room.

Hyung, you not supposed to be in here. 

Your mom allowed me to be in your room Bin-ah, she knew I have been looking for you I guess.

But still you can’t, we should be more careful about us since we don’t tell them that we’re dating yet. 

Easy Binnie, I am your boss and your mom knew about it so she did not suspect anything just be nice to me ok? I stepped closer on him, his wet hair with my hand and gently kiss his lips. I can feel his bare chest and his heart beat even felt so strong.

You really need to stop being nervous when we kiss Binnie, I can feel your heart beat like it gonna jump out you know. I laugh at him, teasing him and kiss him once again.

Now you can leave the room hyung, you got what you want. Please? I will be there in 15. He gives me a lovely smile and dimple that I can’t resist, I was hoping to get more than that to be honest. But he is too innocent to understand my wish I grumped.

Okay, don’t be too long Binnie I’ll be in the backyard. I left him and come back to backyard and enjoy my self with everyone.

Boss, Where’s Bin-ah? N asked me with his hands still holding spatula for the barbeque that we cooking.

He will be down in any minutes. Just continuo your work, stop talking.

Yahh Such a rude Boss. You didn’t get what you want eh Boss? He teases me with his annoying voice.

Just shut up. I left him and make my self comfort on the chair with Hyuk and his parents.

Hongbin’s Point of View

Good Morning. Do we have party in here? It’s not breakfast it’s lunch menu guys. I approached mom and give her a kiss on her cheeks and sit next to Taekwoon hyung.

Get your breakfast with buns Binnie, my mom prepare a delicious buns with many kind of veggies and definitely bacon and eggs. 

Mom, you’re the best. I grabbed them and thanking God to give me this foods. I am starving. 

Binnie, you better help me in here. I heard N hyung half yelling at me. Without I realized Taekwoon hyung stand up.

Just leave him alone, he eating his breakfast should I fire you? All laugh with the joke that make everything is much better. I see Ken Hyung with bunch of paper bag while Hyukkie helps him and Ravi and N hyung helping each other. Taekwoon hyung preparing another menu for our party everyone busy with their own work.

Dad I thought you did not hire people to moving the stuffs?

We didn’t Bin-ah, Taekwoon-ah did that. He brought us all of these as well to have a proper goodbye party he said.

Yes Binnie, your boss is very kind person. You better help him with cooking.

Taekwoon-ah? You both call him Taekwoon-ah?

Your boss wanted us to called him Taekwoon-ah Binnie.

Okay I will help him. I walk toward him and start help him with cooking.

Taekwoon-ah.. you made my parents call you Taekwoon-ah? Unbelievable. I smirked on him and pretty bad.

Just help me chop the paprika and sausages Binnie, they seems like me a lot.

You didn’t tell me you will join Ken hyung to me. He approached me and smilling It’s a surprised Bin-ah. 

Thank you, for helping us and hire the moving service as well for us. I smile at him showing my dimples proudly.

I forgot, I need to check on them and give them the correct address of your parents’ new house Binnie. I’ll be back.

It’s almost 12.15 when all dishes served on the table. Mom and dad sitting next to each other, Hyukkie and Ken hyung talking and laughing just typically they are and N hyung and Ravi are preparing for the beverages. The sun is so bright and my family even more brighter.

Are you done both? Hyukkie asked us to join and enjoy our meals.

Almost Hyukkie, God it smells so delicious I am hungry already.

Is it the foods or is it because the fact I cooked this? Taekwoon hyung teasing me with his elbow touching mine.

Hyung! Stop it.

They’re not watching us Binnie, calm down. Cmon bring all of these to the table.

The rest of hours we eating our foods and talking share about anything. 

So Hakyeon and Ravi how long have you both dated? My mom break the ice and suddenly everyone just in silent.

We, uhhmmm it’s almost three months 

Ahh, you both look so cute. Matching each other. When you guys have day off join Binnie and Hyukkie to our new place ok?

Yes we will. N hyung smile and talking about some random stuffs. It’s left me and Hyukkie and both of our boyfriends in cold sweat, nervous and this is felt like century and I barely look up and see my parents.

So Binnie and Hyukkie don’t wanna share the good news to mommy and daddy?

What mom? I am definitely look like living death in the moment mom asked me question.

Binnie, mom and dad knew about you and Taekwoon-ah and also about Jaehwan and Hyukkie. You can’t stop pretending you not dating each other. Suddenly everyone laugh and seeing my parents are so opened about us it even make my feeling even better.

We almost three months as well mom, We all dating almost in the same time. Hyukkie answer the question shyly.

Ahh even Hyukkie finally met someone that loves him that much, we have nothing to worry about since Jaehwan is also Binnie’s friend he can taking care of Hyukkie as good as his brother, right daddy.

I will Mrs. Lee, i will take care of Hyukkie. Ken hyung suddenly sounded so serious about his words.

So how long you guys found out about us? I can hold my self to ask this question.

Your mom told daddy about, she found out when she visited your place Binnie. We have nothing against your relationship. We can’t separate the soul which are falling in love do we? 

But boys, be careful. You know what mommy’s mean right?

Mom! I yelled at her.

Taekwoon-ah, thank you for coming today it’s really nice to know you. Thank you for helping us moving too. 

It’s nothing really. I am glad to meet you both as well. You have a very outstanding son Mr. and Mrs. Lee

You should taking care of him, Taekwoon-ah you both are so cute.

Mommy stop it. 

Ahh Binnie nervous again. Mommy so happy the boys are finally dating so we have to celebrate it.

Everything’s gone so well, we have a very good day in that time. Love always give us more happiness and today I am s blessed of what God has given to me. The loves, the family and the friends seem to be unreal so I can believe my self this is even happening to me. 
 

 

Ahhhhhh another update!!! well well hopefully you guys okay with this storry.. this is the bright side of relationship but you know it will always up and down... so i am waiting your comments please please.. 

the boys is promoting Japan second single... i am waiting for Leobin moment really hahhhaha..