As she's walking away...

Unpredictable

Pacey's POV: 

  "The guys have been gone for a while, huh?" I commented. Ben had dragged Andres to the restroom around ten minutes ago, which, from what I know of guys, isn't the normal time a guy usually takes in the restroom. 

  "Ya know what? This totally proves my theory that guys have to go in groups of at least two JUST like girls do." Maya pointed out. Gwen then gave me a look that said 'Change the topic before she starts her usual rants! now!'. I sighed as I tried to think of what to bring up. 

  "So... uhhh.... OH! Yeah! Super Junior's gonna have another comeback soon!" I got excited, remembering this morning as I looked on Youtube and saw their MV's teaser. "And I know, like always, it will be amazing!!"

  Maya and Gwen gave each other a look and then started laughing. I frowned at them. "What's so funny?"

  "You are!" Maya pointed at me. "How is it, that you have this HUGE crush on that B.I person and yet you're the most commited Super Junior fan I ever met?"

  I grinned, taking it as a compliment. She was right, I'm not in Ikon's fandom nor will I ever be (Sorry Hanbin!). Super Junior was the first Kpop group that actually got me interested in the genre. Truthfully, I did hear some songs from other groups like SHINee and 2PM, but Super Junior beat them to my heart and have been there ever since. 

  "Well, if I HAVE to explain myself, I think of Super Junior as my actual older brothers and I look up to them as role models. Yeah, I like B.I, but, considering SuJu as family, family comes first. Right?"

  They both smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, ok. Sure. I guess that does kinda make sense." Gwen said. I smiled at her, she always was quick to understand me.

  "Isn't this the first comeback they've had since you've been in Korea?" Maya asked, taking a sip of her soda. I nodded.

  "Yeah, over all it's been almost two years since their last one."

   "Then that makes it even MORE special!" She started getting really excited again. "I know! Let's use this chance to finally watch Music Bank as part of the audiance! Haven't we been wanting to do that for some time now?"

  "OMG yes!" That was THE BEST idea I've ever heard coming out of Maya's mouth. "I'm so in!"

  We both screamed with excitement, then looked at Gwen with pleading eyes.

  "Yeah sure. Sounds fun." She didn't look excited but she wasn't against it either, so Maya and I were even happier.

  "Ya! Watch it!" Someone screamed throughout the fast food place, bringing us out of our excitement. I turned and saw the group of guys from the other table. One of them was standing up in his seat, looking down at his pants as the guy next to him was laughing his head off while trying to clean up the mess of soda on their table. Which I think would be impossible because of their lack of napkins. I guess they noticed that too because one of them suddenly got up and ran past our table towards the condiments section. He grabbed two handfuls-worth of napkins from the dispenser and walked back to the table.

  When he passed our table again I thought he looked at me for a second. But the moment was too fast for me to actually know, so I just brushed the thought away as I watched the other table do their best to clean up the sticky drink and save what was left of their food; which was only a few bags of fries.

  "Whoa, what happened over there?"

   The question reverted me back to my group of friends and I noticed that Ben and Andres had finally come back from the restroom. Maya answered Andre's question. "Seems one of them spilled their drink. Why were you guys gone for so long?"

   "They were out of soap." Ben quickly explained as he and Andres sat back down. "So we had to wait until one of the workers came and refiled it."

  She narrowed her eyes at them in suspiction, but dropped it, knowing that they weren't going to tell her anything else. Instead, she started telling them about our plans to go watch Music Bank live. 

   I watched as Maya got excited when they agreed to come with us. Then something caught my eye. It was the guys the Andres's arm almost hit before. They had just came out of the restroom and were now tip-toeing around the opposite side of the restaurant to their table. What in the world? Are they tring to imitate ninjas or something?

I watched as they both sat back down, and despite the masks they were wearing, I could tell one of them was smiling an appology as the other's face reddened as if embarrassed. Then they all started climbing out of their booth and made their way to the front exit. At that time I looked down at my friends and pretended that I wasn't watching them from my peripheral view.

  As they made it past our booth, I saw one of them stop. In curiosity, I looked up and noticed the same guy from earlier staring at me. Just like the other two, he had a mask on and wore a dark hoodie. He wore the hood up so the only thing I could see were his eyes. They were dark-brown to almost black in color and, although they didn't slant in anyway, they had an Asian-like shape to them. When I first saw them I could see kindness and some charisma. But when he met my eyes, I saw curiosity and wonder, like he was trying to read me but couldn't figure me out.

    Our gaze only lasted a few seconds more before he broke it and walked towards the exit. I noticed one of his friends was there too and had watched what happened. But when I gave him a questioning glance, he just shrugged and followed the other through the exit.

  It wasn't very long until my own group started getting tired and decided to call it a night (Or morning since it was almost 5:00 AM...). Andres said he'd text me when and where my 'blind date' would be tomorrow, then waved goodbye as he and Ben walked Maya home. Gwen and I waved back, then started walking the treck back to our college's dorms. For the rest of the night and also the next couple of days, those curious brown eyes never left my mind, they were even in my dreams. Just WHY are they bothering me so much?! It's not like I'm gonna meet that person again!

   Yeah... Man, was I wrong....


Hanbin POV: 

     As my member's and I started walking back to the dorms, I kept replaying the whole event that happened at Macdonalds. Bobby-hyung and the one guy falling over, over hearing that Pacey had a non-Ikon fan crush on me, heck, I even got a little jelous when she started fan-girling over Super Junior-sunbaenims. The whole night was just so weird! Yet, it also felt some-what important, like it almost HAD to happen. Especially when my eyes met Pacey's. I don't know why I had to stop and look at her that time, I just felt like I did. When she looked back at me, everything felt like it had stopped. I was afraid to look away because I didn't want that feeling to end. But my common sense over-rided my curiosity and I looked away in embarrassment. I'm glad I was wearing my mask or else she would've seen how red my cheeks were.

     We finally got back to the dorm and manager-hyung took roll-call to make sure we were all there, before going back to his room and falling alseep which some of the members followed suit. Before they could do the same, I quickly caught both Bobby-hyung and Chanwoo, dragged them to the living room, and then sat them down on one of the couches. I then sat on the side couch and stared at them, waiting for an explination of what ACTUALLY happened in the Macdonald's restroom. I really hope they didn't do what I think they did...

   Bobby-hyung didn't hesitate and started his story about how they hid in one of the restroom stalls as the two foreigner guys started fighting because one of them hooked up one of their other friends on a blind date with a womanizer who, it turns out, threaghtened the poor guy until he agreed to get them together. It was a pretty interesting story, Bobby-hyung even added in imitation attempts.

  "And then he was like 'If he hurts her, I'm gonna beat him up!' and then the other guy was like 'Don't worry, Hyung. If that day comes, you won't be alone.' after that, they left, so we left." He quickly ended his story and gave me an innocent look while watching me for a reaction.

   "Huh... so THAT's what happened..."

Bobby-hyung narrowed his eyes at me. "What did you think happened?"

  "I thought you guys might've gotten into a fight with the two foriegner guys." I replyed nonchalantly. Seriously, the two of them look really intimidating with all the heavy cloths and masks, plus, I thought they might've held a grudge against Bobby-hyung for what he did before. Instead I get news that the two guys didn't even KNOW they were also in the bathroom and were actually fighting each other instead. Hmm....

   Curiosly, I looked at Chanwoo, who hasn't even said a word yet. "So, where was our Maknae the whole time this was happening?"

  A hit of red tinted his cheeks a bit as he mubbled. "Focusing on trying to keep my balance while standing on a toilet seat..." If he wasn't the Maknae, he probably would've glared at Bobby-hyung for making him do that, which I couldn't blame him. What Bobby-hyung made him do was probably unnesessary since the foriegners didn't even know they were there. 

   "I wonder who the person they were fighting about is..." Bobby-hyung murmured, bringing my attention back to him. "Ya know? 'Pacey'?"

   My body stiffined at the name, but then tried to put on my best poker face, hoping that Bobby-hyung wouldn't notice. He ended up smirking at me, which told me he did. "Wait..." His eyes started forming into cresents as he looked at me suspiciously. "Is that one of the girls from the table you were trying to eavesdrop on?"

   I knew that if I made ANY reaction to what he said, then he'd be teasing the hell out me for the next couple of weeks. But I guess my mind couldn't control my heart, because I ended up blushing a bit, which he saw. Dang it, Hanbin!

   "I------KNEW IT!" Bobby-hyung quietly yelled, knowing the others were asleep. "So she was the reason why you were eavesdropping on them! Ok, I told you our story, now you tell me yours. Spill it, what's with the eavesdropping on a total stranger?" He crossed his arms, waiting for an answer. Even Chanwoo looked at me in question. Were they really THAT curious?

   I sighed, and then began my 'explination'. "Well, at first it was only because I was bored while waiting for you guys to get our food. But then one of them asked the girl, Pacey, what her Ideal Type is and... well..." I tried to think of how to go on without sounding a bit narcissistic until Bobby-hyung spoke up for me.

  "She said your name, didn't she." He smiled as I looked down and nodded.

  "But that's nothing really unusual, Hyung. Doesn't that just mean that she's one of your fans?" Chanwoo asked in confusement. After rethinking about how she said it, I shook my head. "No, usually fans get all excited and loud, and possibly even scream. But, with her, it was like she was talking about a high school crush. She even tried denying it and sounded embarrassed throughout their whole conversation. Plus, later on her friends mentioned that she was a commited fan of Super Junior-sunbaenims. So I KNOW she's not an Ikon fan." 

  Bobby-hyung stared at me, half-lost in thought. "Hmmm... I guess that can be a bit interesting..."

  "Is that all?" Chanwoo raised his brow, and I nodded. "Yep, I was just bored and got interested in their topic of conversation. That's ALL. End of conversation!"

   I stood up to show that I was done with my 'explination' and started heading towards my room.

    "If that's all, then what was with the stare you gave her before we left?"

   I stopped in my tracks and looked down at my feet before turning around to meet the other two's gaze.

  "To tell you the truth, I can't explain that one. Now go get some rest, we have a comeback next week, remember?"

   I turned back around and and headed back to my room to get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow's practice will get tonight's events out of my mind.