Wake up! Wake up! On a Saterday night~

Unpredictable

 A/N: Ok, so I know this isn't what was written in the summary. I did that on perpose. The first few chapters are more like a long prolouge. Hopefully it will help understand the main story better...

Third person POV: 

One October night. Year 2018... 

 "Oh my Flippin' GOSH! That movie was WAY too scary! Just WHY did you guys allow me to watch that!" Pacey's friend, Maya, screamed as they walked out of the movie theater. Maya glared as Pacey and everyone else in their group laughed. All five of them had just finished taking a huge test in their Korean language class that had made them a nervous wreck for two weeks while studying for it. So as a stress reliever, they decided to watch the midnight showing of "Scream 5: the next generation", Which, to Pacey, wasn't even really scary.

 "What are you talking about? Hehe, you're the one that wanted to see it so badly!" Ben, one of the guys in their group, pointed out. "Heck, you were practically jumping up and down like a five year old waiting to see Santa when you saw the poster!"

 Maya's face redend with both embarasment and anger, but it quickly went away as she tried to change the toppic. "W-well, is anyone else hungry, or is it just me? Anyone up for a late night snack?"

 Andres, the other guy in their group, saw the chance to speak up. "I saw a Maccy D's a few block's down! Wanna get some of their delicous fries and a soda?"

 Just about everyone nodded and excitedly said "Call!" right before they made their way to the well known fast food place. Mcdonalds was one of the very few places in South Korea that could remind Pacey of the U.S. where she was born. Even though the Diet Coke and Grilled Chicken Clubs were made to satisfy Korean palates, the whole THOUGHT of the place made her remember happy memories of her mom and Brother. Though it killed her heart to be so far apart from them, she was happy in South Korea. She always wanted to live here, ever since High School, she's dreamed of moving here and making a family. Now, she was using her college's Korean exchange program to study here during her senior year. It was a dream come true! Now She just has to meet a Kpop Idol randomly on the street and she'll be 100% on cloud 9.

 She smiled at that thought of bumping into Super junior's Heechul at a hair salon and not knowing whether to spazz like the ELF that she is, or just stand and stare. She wasn't even CLOSE to choosing when the bell on Mcdonald's glass door rung, bringing her out of her daydream. 

  The party of five then entered the fast food place and walked towards the counter. They quickly ordered and was about to go Duch, but Ben beat them too it and payed for the whole order. The other four tried to give him money to pay him back, but he refused, saying that they were in Korea, and going Duch was prohibited. Andres didn't have a problem with it because it was 'fee food' but the girls in the group grumpled in defeat. Stupid boys. Sometimes being a Gentleman was not very appreciated. 

 They all sat down in one of the bigger booths with Pacey in the middle and the guys on the end so they can go get the food when it was ready. 

 "So!" Gwen, the third girl in their group, wanting to start a conversation, asked. "What did everyone think of the movie?" 

 Everyone shrugged a bit and mummbled something on the line of "Not bad..." Which wasn't what she wanted to hear. So she looked straight at Pacey and asked. "Pacey? What did you think of it? was it as good as the last four movies?"

 Pacey smiled and nodded in excitement. "Yeah! Like always it was pretty realistic and the suspence in it was great! I also like how they kept Ghost Face's mask the same unlike the TV that they made back in 2015."

 "Wait, their was a Scream TV show at one point?" Andres asked, not even trying to mask his confusion on WHY their would be a TV show. Pacey nodded. "Yep! I never actually watched it because I was mad on how they changed Ghost Face's mask. It didn't even look like Ghost Face was screaming, which isn't that the whole POINT of scream?"

 The other four looked at her with blank faces, which told her they didn't know what she was talking about. Yeah, Maya was excited to see the movie, but it was only because she was excited to hang out with her friends really late at night. In actuality, Pacey is the only one of them that likes scary movies to a point to know special facts about them: Which didn't fit her 'Church Girl' image at all. But that didn't matter to her, if some people thought of her as weird, she thought of herself as uniqe. Which was all that mattered.

 They all talking a bit more about their oppinions of the movie until the person at the front counter told them their food was ready. Ben and Andres stood up to go get it. they were almost to the counter just as someone opened the glass door and came in walking backwards. Which ended up as a collision with Ben. Pacey and the other girls winced as the heard a big thud and looked around to see Ben and another person on the floor. The guy that walked into Ben rubbed his head and quickly spun around to help Ben up. He bowed and appologized many times while Ben awkwardly smiled and said it was "Ok". 

  Andres, who whitnessed the whole thing started laughing like a hyena before checking to see if Ben and the other guy weren't hurt. He wan't the only one though, as the other guy was walking backwards into the fast food place, he was talking his own group of friends, who also whitnesed the whole accident. A couple of them were also joining Andres in a laughing fit while the others were making sure their friend was ok and appologinzing to Ben for their friend not paying attention. 

The girls sitting in the booth didn't really know what to do. Gwen kind of stood up like she was about to walk over their, but then sat down when she saw that Ben wasn't hurt and Maya giggled. Pacey smiled at the moment and could't help but see the the new group of peole looked like they could rob a bang with all the black that they had on. Oh, and not to mention the masks that they wore too.

   A moment later Ben and Andres came back with everyone's food, this time going the other way around the restaurant so no more collisions could take place, and the group that just came in whent to the counter to order THEIR food and then sat down in a booth close to them. Everyone at their table was laughing and having fun until they started playing 'Truth or Dare'.

 

*{Author's Note: Hey guys! Well, this is the first chapter! I don't know it this is considered a long chapter or not. If it is, then I'm happy, because I like reading long chapters and I hope you do to. ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it!}