Unlucky day.

From slave to lovers.

 

"Ah mianhe !!!" i bow and stepped a few steps back, as i was about to turn and run away he stopped me by pulling my collar from the back he then snatched the letter away from my hands and he let go of me , i was jumping and running to get my letter but he was too tall, he then glanced at the letter "TO KEY EH!Hmmm..." he then looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Interesting huh...And what era isit already and you are still writing confession letters ?" he said while giving me a cunning smile i gasped in horror knowing that something bad is going to happen "hehheh..."i gave out a fake laugh and wanting to walk away sliently.But the again grab my collar turn me to him and said "Listen to me if you don't want your little letter to be exposed."

"WHAT?!" i gasped in horror , "Think about it , what if i actually print a thousand piece of this letter and go to the rooftop and throw everything down?Your reputation everything will be ruin by this small piece of paper." he crossed his arms giving a smirk."YA!What you want me to do....."i gave out a loud sigh... "That's more like it" he said patting on my head "NOW FOLLOW ME!" his eyes widened as he pulled and drag me away.

I stood right in the middle of the classroom , "KING--KA-S?" i said stuttering with my eyes widened. *It's junsu and yoochun.....* "OHH...Jaejoong ah~~So fast you got another girl....?" junsu commented. Yoochun then jumped down of the table and stood close to me scanning me from top to bottom."Oh she's a hottie!" he said pointing his fingers at him while looking at junsu."So are you interested in oppa?" yoochun then came really close to me his lips were almost touching mine when jaejoong suddenly pulled him back and gave yoochun a punch."YA!What do you think you're doing eh?! She's mine" he said giving yoochun a smirk.

Yoochun then back out with his two hands up in a surrender way and went back to the table where junsu was sitting too.Jaejoong then said "But i allow you all to use her as a slave." "WHAT ME ? SLAVE?" i stared at jaejoong in disbelief. "Why you're not happy with idea?Then what about.......those le--" i then cut what jaejoong said "AH...NO!I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS IDEA!" i said with a fake laughter. Junsu and Yoochun then looked at each other giving each other a smile and they started listing thing they wanted to buy , "Get me 4 cans of coke ......3 bags of crackers....." Junsu gleefully said. "Then i want 2 cans of sprite , 3 bottle of orange juice..... 4 bags of amos cookies." yoochun beamed at me.

"How am i suppose to bring all these back?It'll be so heavy!" Jaejoong then started again "LE--TT" i then "AHHH!I CAN DO IT!" i sighed dejectedly and stormed off the room. Ah-ri and Jihye was outside the room trying to hear our conversation. "Jihye ! Ah- ri! You two betrayers! You two saw everything and didn't utter a single word?!" i said storming my feets. "Ah...Mianhe hwe-ji....But you know if we actually defy those kingkas.We might get kick out of school you know...Didn't you know jaejoong the one who pulled you away is the principal's son?!" Ji-hye said. My jaws literally dropped after hearing the news that jaejoong is the principal's son... "And you know what i heard rumors spreading that jaejoong father is a super wealthy person? So as those following kingkas as well..." ah-ri whisper softly among us. "Oh .. i'm so going to die right now..."  I then walked past ah-ri and jihye like a dead zombie.And when was i about to leave the school without noticing anything i actually bumped onto someone and when i notice it was.....