What?!

From slave to lovers.

[NOTE: I changed the 'I' to 'YOU' i think it's easier to write that way. (:]

Looking up to see it was ... KEY... you immediately back off a few steps and bow "Mianhae Mianhae!!!" you said flustered.

"It's okay" he said flashing his charming smile and walked off.

*Oh haha....* You stood there dumbfounded until you realised that you still have to run the kingkas errands...

-----------

Walking back to class when you saw the queenkas of the school walking towards you. When you were trying to walk the opposite way she followed. She then take a glance at you , "Oh...My king has a new girl already..." 

You look at her with your eyes widened , "King? Jaejoong ? Your KI-N-G?" you said almost bursting out of laughter,but you held it in. 

"Yes my king is jaejoong." the leader kahi said proudly. Then she pulled your collar near her , "But get the facts right alright,jaejoong is just playing with you.He's just toying around with you UNDERSTAND?"

You then looked at her and swept her hands away from your collar , " I wished i can get no connections with this person too alright." as you walked away , the rest of the queenkas stopped you. "What again..." you looked at kahi and let out a sigh. "Don't be so cocky cause you got king." she walked towards you. "Or not....." her eyes widened and pulled your hair. 

You dropped your bags of those food and drinks grinned your teeth and clenched your fist and pushed her away.You then combed your hair back neatly with your fingers. Kahi then nodded her head at the rest of the queenkas. The rest of the queenkas then held on to me. You struggled to break free but there were too many of them and you can't overpower them.Kahi then walked towards you taking out her lighter. 

Lighting the lighter up , "You've got some nerves here HUH!" her eyes widened as she put the lighter near my hair i cried for help until an ajusshi used a duster to hit her head from the back. "Yah! Who threw this duster!" kahi then fell on the floor while the rest of the queenkas let go of me and helped her up. Kahi then stood up adjusting her clothes, "You're lucky today,but not tomorrow , just you watch out!"she pointed her fingers at me and walked away with the rest of the queenkas.

You then picked your bags of food and drinks up and went over to the ahjusshi , "Thanks ahjusshi, or my hair would be burnt already.." 

"Ah it's okay,but you look prettier then in photo." 

"Hu-h? What do you me---" jaejoong cut your conversation as he threw a basketball at the ahjusshi.

Jaejoong then walked towards the ahjusshi,"Ah old head ... Flirting again ?" he put the hands over the ahjusshi shoulder.

"Ah! When did i even flir--" the secretary bow at the ahjusshi , "Sir you have a meeting now." "Okay let's go now.." he then looked at you and you bowed at him and he nodded and walked off.

You went back to class with jaejoong almost dying..Although you walked up with jaejoong he didn't even offered to carry the things.

----------------------------

Your mom was cooking in the kitchen while you were in your room changing.

You then walked out in your comfy tee and shorts, "Mom!Do you need any help?" you offered.

"No thanks!I can handle the things here!"she shouted back.

"Ok then if you need any help call me alright!" you said as you were walking to the television when the door bell rang. *who will come during this time* you tilted your head as your mom eagerly rush out the kitchen with her shove "Ah ! He's here ! Open the door dear!" she said impatiently.

"Oh you've got a guest why didn't you tell me...?" You then walked towards the door as you turned the door knob and opened the doors. Your eyes widened with your jaws dropped.....

[How's the story so far ! Thanks for subscribing by the way! Do drop your comments so i can improve on my story ! Thankyou!!!^^]