Key confession~

From slave to lovers.

You finally made up your mind to confess to key after talking to key yesterday...

You then went to find jaejoong.....

------------------------------

"I'm going to confess to key already! So you can't blackmail me anymore!" you shouted at jaejoong.

"Oh really ? You finally decided to confess to the basketball leader?" he smirked.

"Yes!" you glared at him. He then pushed your head really near his, "We'll see about that..." he smirked. I then pushed him off and stormed out of the classroom. Walking past kahi.

"King! I've something to tell you!" kahi crossed her arms with jaejoong.

Jaejoong then stormed off the classroom. "What's he not happy for..." junsu said. Kahi then glared at jaejoong.

-----------------------------

You waited outside key's classroom..

You heart was pounding really fast and hard..You then looked at yourself in the small mirror you always brought and put on lipstick. And you saw key infront walking the other direction.

You ran towards him...And bow at him , I like you ! Can you go steady with me!" you said. You then stood up and looked at key.He's flustered face made him so cute... He then replied in a soft voice , "Actually...I also liked you..." he smiled.

You two then walked together until you saw lots of people gathering at the notice board, then a student turned around and shouted "Woh! You two are together already! I see hweji confess letter worked !"

You looked at key and ran towards the notice board.You saw pieces of letters you wrote to key pasted on the notice board.You then tore it one by one and ran to find jaejoong! "Must be jaejoong!!" you shouted and ran and hit against jihye and ahri.

"Hweji where are you going to!" they shouted but you ignored.

-----------------------

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!" you showed jaejoong the letter your tore.

He then raised his browns "It's not me." he shook his head.

"DON'T DENY! How can you do this to someone who wrote this letter with her true feelings ! That's because you didn't fall in love with a person wholeheartedly !" you the gave jaejoong a slap.Yoochun and junsu watching was shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" he shouted angrily.

"WHAT AM I DOING ?! THINK IT FOR YOURSELF!" you then threw the paper at him and stormed off the room crying.

----------------------

"Oh..." jihye and ahri nodded after key explained everything to them.

"Then why don't you find hweji and comfort her?" jihye commented.

Key scratched his head , "I thought of it too...But...I don't know where to find her..."

"That's easy!" jihye then dailed your number and got through.

"Hello?" you said whild sobbing,

"Erm..me and ah-ri have a project to do why don't you help us..Let's meet outside the libary."

"But i'm not in the mo--" jihye hang the phone.

The rest is up to you, jihye lightly elbowed key.

You went outside the libary to meet the two girls but instead you saw key walking towards you.

"I'm sorry to pull you down in this situation..." you guilty apologise while tearing.

"I didn't even mind those stupid things.. What matters is when you cry...I don't know what to do." he bend a little towards me.

"You know in this world there's people who really want to make you unhappy.But there's also people who really wants to make you happy you know." key patted your head.

You then cried out in his arms.Key then took his handkerchief out and wiped your tears off. He then slowly came near you , you shut your eyes tight. As your lips was about to touch key's the school bell rang.You and key's eyes opened and key back out in awkwardness. 

"Erm i have class now." key said as he walked off blushing.He then walked back to you and gave you the handkerchief and walked off speedily.You turned back to him and smile.

Jaejoong then stayed in the class for hours thinking about what you said , "You didn't fall in love with a person wholeheartedly!" kept repeating in his head.

------------------------------

You soaked in the bathtub after a long tiring day. When you was about to go out of the bathroom.You head started spinning,"Did i soaked in the warm water for too long..." you mumbled. "Hmm.." you carefully stood up and grab your bathrobe and wore it.Just as you was about to leave the room the phone rang.

You walked out of the room just when you was about to stretch your hands towards the phone you fainted..

You fluttered your eyes opened as you saw.... "AHHHH!!" you screamed in terror and covered your hands over your body.