Confession.

From slave to lovers.

 

"Jihye ! Ah ri ! Dinner's ready !" you shouted while taking off my apron. They then lazily walked down the stairs yawning and stretching theirs backs, "Alright alright .. i'm coming i'm coming!" jihye said waving her hands at me while Ah-ri was already sitting on the table swinging her legs back and forth waiting for dinner to be served. Ah-ri then said in a exhausted voice " Ah... Today modeling session was so hackneyed...I almost died halfway...The shooting was almost 4 hour plus because of the new uzzlang that just came in the industry..." "Woh serious 4 hour plus ..." you gapsed in horror while walking to the dining table to put down the food. "Yea.. But the guy shooting with me was so hot and cute!!!" ah-ri replied in the state of excitment , "Woh chill ah-ri ! So do you want to... him ?" jihye knocked her elbow on ah-ri arms.Ah-ri then slapped her arm lightly.."Aish...! I'll consider HAHHA !" she  bursted into  laughter. "Aish you two girls ! Eat your dinner and stop talking!" i exclamied in a husky voice..Halfway during dinner, jihye brought up this topic... "Hey hwe-ji so do you intend to confess to ... key?" as she was trying to drink her soup. *CoughCough* "Aish i almost choke...I'm not sure yet....I'm still thinking..What if he rejected me?" you said shyly playing with my hair. "Ah don't worry you're so pretty i'm sure key will like you too!"Ah-ri said while jihye was nodding her head hardly."Ah really...?" *thinking...* 

After dinner jihye and ah-ri went back home , you trudge up to my room after a long and tedious day. you then lied down on my bed thinking of what jihye said now. "AHHH ! IRRITATING!" i shouted messing my hair. I then sat up "Maybe i should try to...confess..to..key eh?" you then walked up to my desk and sat infront of the table , taking out a pile of paper and started scribbling.

After an hour ....

"AISH! " you said crumbling the piece of paper , looking at the time "Oh no...It's already 1.00AM... "WOOSH! I'll start again..Concentrate hwe-ji!" i took the piece of paper and started writing..... 2.00AM..... "YESSS ! FINALLY WROTE WHAT I WANTED IT TO BE ! AHHH !!" i then folded it into a love shape and put it nicely and neatly into my bag and ran to my bed and jumped on it and lied down and not long i slept till morning..

*RINGRING* the alarm rang. You lazily fluttered my eyes opened and hardly hit the off button and sat up with a half awake eyes. And off to the same routine , brushing my teeth looking at the mirror "OHHHNOOO!" you shouted , "Oh no there's a huge eye-bags on my eyes!" you cried for help , you immediately took out all my make-up products to cover my eye-bags and finally covered my eye-bags with make-ups "Hmm..Make-up really do wonders eh..." you mumbled to myself. You then went back to my bedroom and dress into the uniform and you went down to the living room to grab my piece of bread , "OHH DAMN IT'S 10.00AM already!!!!" you shouted in anxiety immediately grabbing my back and speedily ran to school. 

Reach class..

"Woh! Made it in time *pantpant* !!!" you mumbled to myself , "Woh what's wrong why are you panting so hard?" jihye asked. "I'm almost late ... If i'm late once more it's going to be dentention already!" i said trying to gasp for air, "It's still so early now! It's only 9.00AM only..!" jihye replied, you then looked at my watch once more it's 10.35AM and you call that early?!" you gapsed , "Miss...Today's friday....We are going to start lesson at 12.00PM !" you then smacked my head .. "!" i groan. "Oh ya....See what i've got today..." you took out the letter that i was going to confess to key, "Eh ? What that ? OMG is it...." jihye then looked at the letter and looked at me, "Yep!" i nodded continously , "So you decided to confess to him?When ? Today?" she whisper in my ears being afraid to be exposed, you then nodded my head again "Will you come with me instead ? I'm kinda scared..." Jihye then put her both hands on my shoulders and said "Relax ! Everything will go just fine!" "YES!" you nodded hardly this time, 

After school

Jihye told ah-ri about the 'confess' thingy and she decided to accompany me , you went to the hallway together with your two girls to wait for key as he always pass by there whenever he had trainings , you waited an hour waiting for his arrival then suddenly ah-ri was hitting you hard on my arm pointing on one direction , when you turned my head it was key! Your body was shivering you didn't dare to go up to him , when jihye said "If you don't go out now , i'll take him alright." you then eyed on her giving her a death glare , they then pushed me up to him, you then bowed at him and pulled my hands out you was in the position for few seconds until you decided to take a look at the situation , BUT THE GUY YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO CONFESS WAS THE KINGKAS OF THE SCHOOL?!