Inspiration

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up! I'm gonna be late..gosh!" Her cousin nagged her.

"It's almost done, wait a sec." 

Taeyeon woke up a bit later and usual because of her dream last night.

"Here it is... You can eat now." Taeyeon rushed to the table with a dish on each of her hands. 

"Ugh. I just came home last night after 9 years and this is how you treat me??"

"I'm sorry."

"You're lucky that mom and dad aren't here today or else they would've--" Taeyeon's cousin was cut off by Yuri who suddenly entered the door.

"Hi Taeng!" A cheerful Yuri entered the door. 

"H-hi Yul"

"Oh. Hi there." Yuri smiled at Taeyeon's cousin who  was wearing a loose shirt and her hair tied into a messy bun. 

"Umm.. Yuri, this is my cousin, Yoona."

"Hi Yoona, nice to meet you."

"H-hi. umm.. I didn't know that Taeyeon had a guest coming."

"No, I'm sorry. I kinda have a habit of just barging into your home to surprise Taeng"

"I..I look like a mess, I'm sorry." Yoona replied as she tried to fix herself up.

"It's okay. You still look pretty." Yuri smiled as Yoona's cheeks heated up at the compliment. 

"Umm... Taeyeon, go ahead and... and.. umm.."

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at the now- stuttering girl as they waited for her to finish what she was trying to say.

"You can eat my breakfast. I-I..I'm gonna be late for school so I have to prepare now" with that, Yoona dashed to her room and left the 2 other girls in a shocked state.

"What's with her?" Yuri asked.

"I dunno. One second ago she was nagging me for not making her breakfast early enough then before I knew it she became all nice to me..." 

"Is she really your cousin? How come I only saw her now?"

"She was living away from auntie and uncle but I guess they made her come home for her last year in highschool because of financial problems. So I guess she'll be studying in a school in our neighborhood. She's just like them in terms of.. you know, how they treat me. I just want to hope that she somehow changed. "

"Oh well, I guess you better enjoy this moment and eat up." Taeyeon did as told and started to eat breakfast. 

"Hey Yuri, what's with you today? You seem really happy since you came in here" Yuri just smiled at her widely.

"Well, care to share??"

"Haha well... I'll tell you in time."

She sighed. "Whatever Kwon Yuri" The tan girl had to laugh at Taeyeon's face.

"Well I  need to go now, Taeng. I don't wanna be late." Yuri stood up and was about to turn towards the door when Yoona came running out her bedroom, well-groomed this time. They studied each other's outfits for a while then they both had wide eyes as a realization hit both of them. 

"YOU'RE GOING TO MY SCHOOL??" Yuri and Yoona both said at the same time.

"Wow. What a coincidence, Yul" Taeyeon smirked as she finished the last bits of food on her plate.

"Umm.. do you want me to walk you to school? Since you know, it's your first day?"

"Y-yeah.. thanks"

"We'll be going now, Taeyeon. Hurry up or you'll be late for your class too" With that, Yuri went out of the house, followed by Yoona, leaving Taeyeon alone in the house to get ready, deciding to just pack the remaining food that she failed to finish. She always cooked excessively when it came to her cousin Yoona for she was always known as a Shikshin. Because of that, Taeyeon would always cook for two whenever she's around. Without the presence of Yuri to entertain her, she became sad again as she prepared for school.

 

---------------------

 

Taeyeon was sitting alone under the tree while grasping something in her bag again.

*Sigh... Dad... I wish I could find the courage to open this up. Please help me. 

"Taeyeon!" a voice interrupted her thoughts which in reflex, caused her to hide the object inside her backpack. She turned around and saw Jessica approach her.

"Hi Taeyeon!" Jessica smiled as she sat next to Taeyeon under the tree.

"Hi Jessica." 

"You look so deep in your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter