"Hello there"

I Love You Because It's You

After a long fly, we landed at Incheon airport. While we waited for our luggage, a big group of screaming girls came running, it looked like a little group of nicely dressed guys were being chased by the girls, while some guys in black suits were trying their best to keep the big group of girls away from the guys, I looked over at DongYul, he looked back at me, “That’s just celebrities being chased by fans, that’s very common here, special in the airports” He laughed, while I nodded.

The luggage entered the hall, we hurried and gathered our luggage, and went outside. DongYul pointed at a car, that was surrounded girls, “Is that our ride?” I whispered to DongYul, he nodded, we went over to the car, when the girls saw us they started screaming, they must have recognized DongYul, a man in a nice black suit stepped out of the car, he took our luggage, opened the passenger door for me, I sent Akira in the car and went in after her, he closed the door behind me, DongYul, entered from the other site, he sat on the front seat with the driver, I sat at the back seat with Akira. It was hard to get through the girls, but after some time we got through. “How long does it take?” I asked DongYul, “How long it takes to drive home?” He asked back I looked up at him “Ye”, he looked at his watch, “We’ll be home about 2 PM” I nodded. I went through my bag, to look for my iPod, I had so many things in my bag that it could easily disappear down there, I found it under my wallet and mobile. I turned my iPod on laid-back, relax and listened to the music, while we were driving.

I heard a shallow voice calling my name “Kathleen ….” suddenly I woke up and saw DongYul leaning over the seat “Kathleen wake up, we’re here” He said and smiled, “o…Oh…” I mumbled and got out of the car. I looked up at the big house in front of me, it looked a bit like and apartment and still like a house, it was a very beautiful house with red bricks, it was a two floored house, and on the roof, there were a balcony, with glass fence around it.

While the driver gathered our luggage, a guy came out of the house, he was tall and looked cute and really nice, he went straight over to me, he looked me in the eyes, he’s eyes seemed very serious “Noooona” he said and jumped up and down, “eeh?” I mumbled, “Oh Kathleen, I see you already met MinHwan, he’s the youngest in the band” DongYul said, “Aah I see. I’m Kathleen, nice to meet you” I said, I formally bowed my head, he did the same then he looked back at me, grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. “Hyung…” He called, when we entered the living room, four guys sat in the big sofa, and played video games, one of the guys turned his head when MinHwan called, he looked surprised “oh Hyung, she’s here” He said while shaking another ones shoulder, they all turned their heads and stared directly at me, I felt like stone, couldn’t move at all, one of the guys came up to me, he was wearing a big red hoodie, black slim jeans and a black cap, he looked at me the same way as MinHwan did for a little while ago, “Nice to meet…you” I said and bowed my head, when I lifted my head back up the other three stood just like MinHwan, this was scary, “Aish, be nice to noona” MinHwan said and laughed, the others started introducing them self.

“I’m Choi MinHwan, I play the drums”
“I’m Lee HongKi, I’m the lead singer”
“I’m Choi JongHun, I’m the leader, I play guitar and the piano”
“I’m Oh WonBin, I also play guitar”
“I’m Lee JaeJin, I play the bass”
“Nice to meet you” they all said and bowed their heads, “Oh Hi, nice to meet you too, I’m Kathleen” I said and bowed my head too. DongYul entered the living room together with the driver, and Akira, “And you met the rest to” He said, he told the driver where to put the luggage. “I… I think I will go up and unpacking” I said and smiled “Aah Noona let me show you, your room” He said, grabbed my hand once again, I hurried and got a grab on Akira’s leash and followed him up the stairs, there were a lot rooms on the second floor, he stopped and opened at door, into a very light pink and beige room, “This will be your room” he said and smiled, “Just call if you need anything, we’ll be downstairs”, he closed the door and left.

I looked around in the room, took of Akira’s leash, the bed was huge, with tons of pillows, and a big duvet it would fit at least three people, I sat down on the bed, and it was so soft, I lay down for a bit, now I couldn’t wait to go to sleep. There were a big door, I rose from the bed, and went over to the door, there were no doorknob, but you could push the door to the right, behind the door there were another big room, with a lot shelves, drawers and hoops, suddenly someone knocked on the door, I went back into my room and opened the door. It was HongKi, he entered the room, and looked around “You haven’t unpacked yet?” He asked, “Ah… not yet I was just looking around the room for a place to my cloth” I said and went my hand through my hair, Hong Ki went over to the door, where I had just been, and opened it “Here, it’s a walk-in closet” He said and smiled, I nodded and smiled back. Akira was walking around the room, I found her bed and placed it next to my bed, right after I placed it she went over to it and laid down.

HongKi went over to another door and opened it “This is your bathroom” he said while showing me in, it reminded me a lot about my bathroom back home, the room to, this place almost felt like home, except, that here I was the only female and I was surrounded by males. HongKi showed me the whole house, all the rooms was huge, the garden too, they also had a studio in the house, a one of the rooms was used for training, that was great, then I could practice in there, he showed me back to my room, and left again. Finally I could unpack, I opened the small suitcase first, took out Akira’s water bowl and food bowl, I took the water bowl out to the bathroom, and filled it with water, then I went back and gave her the water, she rose right away and drank some water, while she was drinking I filled the other bowl with her food, “I need to buy some food tomorrow” I said to myself, and I started unpacking my own stuff.

Hours passed while I was reading a book, suddenly someone knocked at my door, I rose from the bed and went over to open the door, MinHwan stood outside, “Noona, dinner is ready, come and eat” he said smiling, I nodded. He dragged me with him downstairs, and showed me over to a free seat, I took place at the table, DongYul and JongHun was placing all the food on the table, once again it was like home, but of course here there is only males, and they probably eat a lot, special when there’s six of them, the DongYul and JongHun took place at the table too, and we all started eating. They all talked a lot while eating, that I wasn’t used too, at home we never talked while eating, so I just kept quiet. After we’re were done eating I helped WonBin with the dishes, “You don’t talk very much” he said with a smile, “I…I’m just not used to speak while eating” I commented while looking down at the dishes, he smirked and lay a hand on my shoulder “Don’t worry you’ll get used to it, just talk when, you feel like it” he said with a very warm and comfortable voice, I nodded and smiled. Finally WonBin and I was done with all the dishes, all the boys including DongYul went into the living room and watched football, “Come and join” JaeJin said smiling “Ah I think I will take Akira for a walk and then go to bed, I’m a bit tired” I said, they all looked over at me “Sleep well” they all said, I said thanks, and went up to my room. When I entered the room Akira was running around in circles, I could see on the that she knew, what we were going to do know, I softly clapped her head, and found her pink leash and fastened it to her collar, I took my jacket and went downstairs with Akira, said bye to the others and took my boots on.

While I was looking for my iPod in my pocket, I bumped into a person, I looked up and there stood a very handsome manly guy, I was frozen, then suddenly I could feel the leash being pulled closer to him, I looked down at Akira, and saw he had a dog with him too, a very handsome big Siberian Husky, I hurried and apologized, “Don’t worry about that, I was walking in my own thoughts too” He said and smiled, while he was bending down and pulled his hand over Akira’s fur, he looked back up at me “She’s a Husky too, right?” He asked I nodded, he looked at her dog sign and smiled “Akira? That’s a beautiful name” He commented nicely, “Thanks” I said “And what’s yours?” I asked “He looked up, Jung Yunho” He answered with a warm voice, I bent down to his dog, “Hi there Yunho” I said to the dog while clapping it softly on the back “Ehm I’m Jung Yunho” he suddenly said, I looked up surprised “His name is Teapung” He said and laughed a bit, I stood up again “Oh I thought.. Heeh!” I went my hand through my hair “Sorry” I said and turned a bit red, “So what’s your name?” He asked “I’m Kathleen” I answered with a smile. We talked for some time while the dogs were playing, then we went home, it had gotten late so he decided to follow me home, he didn’t think it was suitable for a girl like me, to walk alone at this time. We finally got home, we said bye to each other, and he went home, I went back in, took of Akira’s collar, and then my own boots, the others had gone to sleep, so I walked very quiet up to my room, when we got there Akira went straight to bed, I took on my pajamas, and went to bed too, only minutes passed before I felt a sleep.