SM Entertainment?

I Love You Because It's You

I woke up as the heat from the winter sun crossed my face, I slowly opened my eyes, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I realized I wasn’t in my room, I looked around and found all the others sleeping on the floor, I rubbed my neck *ops we fell asleep while watching movies* I thought to myself, next to me HongKi lay, facing me, he looked really sweet while sleeping, like an angel, WonBin and MinHwan lay side by side almost hugging each other while sleeping, JaeJin was hugging his teddy to his chest tightly, like a sweet little kid, I couldn’t spot JongHun anywhere. I slowly got up from the floor and quietly went out to the kitchen, “You’re up” “Oh you startled me” I stated as I jumped by JongHun’s sudden statement, “I’m sorry if I scared you” he said and smiled, I just shook my head “When did you wake up” I quietly asked, he took a look at his watch “Not very long ago” he said “I wanted to make some lunch, so I woke up, before the others” I just nodded and smiled.

While he continued on lunch I settled the table, and went to the living room to wake the others up, I had to force them up and clean their faces, *how can they be so lazy* I thought to myself. Slowly the other boys came down one after one, some of them looked like as they could fall asleep on the stairs any minute *how cute* I thought to myself.

We all sat down and began to eat, I’ve started getting more comfortable around them, so now I had also begun talking by the table. While eating, the front door opened, all of us looked at the hallway’s direction, it was DongYul who came home after his meeting, we all greeted him, I rose from my seat and found made space for him, “Samchun, did you eat?” I asked while finding a plate, he shook his head “That’s good, then join us hyung”  JongHun said as he rose from his seat to, shortly after we all sat back at the table and continued to eat our lunch and talk.

The time had passed and it was already 5pm, it was already dark outside, I looked at my watch *Better go exercising* I thought to myself, and went upstairs, I went into my room and changed in to my track clothing, I found Akira’s leash and collar, I tucked my hair up in a bun, and took Akira with me, I bowed to the others and left with Akira. We ran to a park in the middle of Seoul, which was our usual place when we were exercising, because there were both exercises for people but also dogs.

On the other site of the road there were tons of big buildings, most of them were companies also a few apartments. A van stopped in front of one of the companies, tons of girls came running towards it, screaming and taking pictures, it was a huge mess, it was like watching the painting The Death of Leonardo da Vinci in the Arms of Francis I from 1781, the man in the bed surrounded by many people, Five tall slim guys came out of the van and the girls started screaming even more, the blitzes’ from their cameras were lighting up the street around them, I sat down on a bench and watched the people on the opposite site, Akira lay down beside my feet’s, she was tired, I found some dog cookies, and gave her some, it was interesting watching them, this was something I never had experienced before, the boys who had stepped out of the van finally got through the people and inside the company, but yet the girls stood there for awhile before they left.

I sat on the bench for awhile before leaving, I went over to the opposite site, I reached the company, I was curious about what kind of company it was, there were a huge sign over the entrance door, “SM Entertainment” I said silently to myself, “Who calls it that? Makes me think of Sadism and Masochism“ I laughed at their name, a small fat man in a suit, coming out of the entrance glanced at me, I just smirked and left followed by Akira.

I finally got home, I went into my bathroom and took a shower, after that I went back into my room, I found my pajamas again, and sat down to make my homework’s for tomorrow, I only had homework’s from our theatre class, even though we were working in groups my us self we had decided to give each other homework’s for, depended on what our position was, I had to make sketches of the clothing for the main characters.

Two hours later I heard a voice call, I went out to the hallway, and saw JaeJin standing by the stairs “Noona, dinner is ready” he said and smiled, I nodded, closed my door and went with JaeJin downstairs.

After dinner JaeJin, MinHwan and I went into my room to watch dramas, we were the only ones who wanted to watch it, the others wanted to play soccer on their PlayStation. In my room, we moved all the pillows towards the wall, so we could lean against it, I the television and found the right channel, the three of us was following the drama Mary Stayed out All Night, we thought it was really funny and sweet.

Shortly after it had ended, we all decided to go to bed, since all of us had classes tomorrow.

Morning came and it was time to leave for my classes. I was fixing my hair when I heard HongKi call “KATH ARE YOU READY? WE’LL BE LATE” he shouted, “Be right there” I replied, hurried up, went back into my room and grabbed my bag.

We arrived at school, and as always girls were surrounding his car *I guess it would be best to get my own car* I thought to myself, and yet again as always, they were glancing at me and talking about me, how frustrating, since I kind of gotten used to it I just walked past them.

We entered the university entrance,  “Kath…” HongKi suddenly said when we were about to separate, I looked at him “I have to stay a little longer today, so either you have to wait longer, else you’ll need to find another way to get home” he said with a slightly annoying voice, I nodded “I’ll figure something out… See you later” I said, turned around and left for class. I met with my group in our homeroom first then we left to our usual spot, and continued on our project.