“First day at school”

I Love You Because It's You

I woke up by the heat from the sun, even though it was snowing outside the sun was still warm. I looked around the room, and realized that I had almost forgotten that I moved to a new place. The sun here was somehow warmer than the one in Los Angeles. Akira was still asleep, that might be the effect of playing outside with another dog, for hours.

I pulled the curtains aside, the view from my room was really amazing, I went downstairs, they had already prepared breakfast, and we all ate together. When I was done I went upstairs to my room again and went out to the bathroom and took a shower, after that I went into my closet to find some cloth. Since I was attending a university, I had to find some suitable cloth, I found a baby pink dress shirt, a black blazer and a pair of slim jeans. I changed and went back to the bathroom, since I just got out from the shower my hair started curling a bit, so I had to straighten it, I decided to leave my hair down today, but took on a black ribbon band, as always I laid a natural make-up. I went back to my room and packet my bag, suddenly someone knocked on my door “Come in” I answered, HongKi entered my room, “Are you ready?” he asked, I look up at him with asking eyes “Ehm… DongYul asked me to drive you… since we’re attending the same university…” he said and smiled, “oh yeah, I just need to give Akira some food and water” I gave Akira the last food, I had to buy some more after school, I went into my closet again and found some black high heels, and took on a long beige coat, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs with HongKi. We said bye to the rest, on our way out, MinHwan came running after us “Noona!!” He called, when he reached us he grabbed my hand and gave me a bracelet, “It brings good luck” He said, I looked at the bracelet on my wrist “Komawo MinHwan-ssi”

HongKi and I left for classes, we drove in his car.
He had a cute little car in orange and black, when we reached the university a group of screaming girls came running towards the parking lot and stood around the car in a circle, HongKi parked and stepped out of the car, the girls started screaming even more, but he just waved to them, he came over to my site and opened the door, and suddenly all the girls were silent, while I stepped out of the car, I felt a lot of hade through their eyes, “You better get used to this” He whispered, I just nodded, we took or bags, and went into the university. He showed me to my class, since it was my first day he had said, before leaving to class he asked for my mobile, I took it up from my bag, he took it from me and started dialing something, “I saved my number on fast call number one” He said, and handed back my mobile “So if you need me, just call”, I nodded once again, he smiled and left for his class.

I stood outside the door to the class, I was really nervous, I took a deep breath, and knocked at the door, someone answered and I went inside, the teacher looked over at me, from his table, I went over to him and gave him the paper, with the details I got from the university administration. He looked down at the paper, then up at me, and back at the paper. He introduced me to the class, while he did, the rest of the class started whispering while looking at me. “Quiet please” the teacher said, he looked over at me “I’m Kang Shin, I’m your homeroom teacher”. He looked down at the class, “Where should we place you?” Some of the guys rose their hands, and tried to pull some of the other guys hands down, there were also some of the girls who rose their hands, Shin decided to place me between a guy and a girl, I went down left my bag beside the table, and sat down. The girl had short hair compared to all the other girls, it only reached just under the ears and was styled tousled, her cloth was a little boyish, but there were still something girly over it. The guy, were very handsome, his hair was short and styled, he wore a casual suit, I guess he was one of those very popular guys, but he seemed like a very quiet person though.

The classes passed, and we had our first lunch break, HongKi messaged me and told me to come to the canteen, I guess he did that, so I didn’t have to be by myself, the others also left class, one of the girls came over to me, and asked if I would join them, I told her that I was going to meet one, she smiled to me and nodded, I smiled back. I walked slowly behind all the others, cause I didn’t know where the canteen where, on the hallway down to the canteen, there were a lot paintings, graphics and other arts, it all were really beautiful.

We finally reach the canteen, it was really big, so I couldn’t spot HongKi in there, suddenly someone lay their hand on my shoulder, I looked back, HongKi stood behind me “Aish you startled my” I complaint, he laughed a bit and said sorry, we went in, and bought something to eat. We found a table and sat down, three other guys joined us, HongKi introduced them, it was his friends from his class, I said hey and smiled. While we were eating a lot people were staring at us, it made me a little uncomfortable, but it didn’t seem to bother any of the other guys.

After the lunch break we all went back to our classes. I found my seat and our homeroom teacher entered, he stood in front of his desk, with his arms crossed and a serious look, “I’m going to place an assignment on each of your tables...” he suddenly said and paused “the front page facing down, you’re not allowed to turn the assignment before I’m done explaining…” he continued while walking up and down through the class placing one assignment on each table, and went back to his own table, “Just because you all just got back from your winter holiday, doesn’t mean you won’t have to do anything, so therefore I have prepared an assignment for you all… Happy? I thought so” He said and smirked “You’ll get divided up in three groups, on the front page you’ll see a number from one to three, you know the routine, those with number one gathers in one group the same goes for number two and three, in the assignment there is six different themes and genres you can choose between, you’ll have to make a medium length movie of 45 minutes, you’ll have to make the storyboard, the manuscript, everything yourself, you think you can do that?” everybody nodded, *such a big assignment already* I thought to myself, I had to give it my best, “Any questions?” he asked, a guy in front of me rose his hand, “Ye, JungSu?”, “How much time do we have to finish the assignment?” JungSu asked “You’ll get around six weeks to make it, that should be enough, if you’re lucky I might give you two months” he answered with a teasing voice, and told us to turn our assignments.

I swept my assignment around, to see which group I was in, I was in group three, “group three” I mumbled by myself, while looking around the class, suddenly the guy next to me moved closer to my table without saying anything, just looking curious, he placed a finger on my assignment “We’re in the same group!” he suddenly said and looked up at me, *Aish he startled me* I thought to myself, he rose from his chair, placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked up at him with a question mark in my eyes, “Group three is over here!” He said with a loud voice, but not as loud as yelling, some of the other students started walking toward us, and finally the whole group had gathered around my table, we were ten in our group, in the two other groups they were nine.

Our teacher knocked in the table, to get our attention, “When you all have found your group, you’ll come up to me one group at the time, and I’ll tell you which room you’re going to work in” he announced, our group was the first to gather, so we went up to him, he gave me the key, told us which room we should use, ”That room, is the one you have by yourself for the whole period, that means you can save all your stuff in there, so you’ll always know where it is, it will be where you do most of your work, before shooting” he explained with a smile, we left the classroom to find our room.

We found the room, inside there where a big blackboard a huge round table, we all took place around the table, for a moment there were silent, “Since Kathleen is new… we should introduce our self first” the guy on the end of the table, the rest of the group nodded, they all introduced themselves, and we started working on our assignment, we started discussing our main genre and theme. After some time we finally decided on our theme, we wanted to make a sweet romance with some actions too, then we started discussing our storyboard, and found out how many students we needed for the characters. After we had discussed all the things for a long time, the bell ringed.

The school had ended, I decided to wait for HongKi outside, in front of the main entrance, a little away from me, a group of girls stood, they looked over at me and started whispering, I felt uncomfortable, I never tried anything like that, I had always been friends with everyone, while I was waiting I was wondering about what they were talking about. It didn’t take long for HongKi to come out, together with him, was one of the guys who sat with us at lunch, if I remember right his name was ChinHo, HongKi had promised to give him a ride home, the rest of his friends came out too, he waved to them, and we left. We reached ChinHo’s house, it was also really big, just like HongKi and the others house.

After dropping ChinHo of, we drove back home.
I had promised JongHun to do some grocery shopping, with him, so we left right after HongKi and I came home, we decided to go to one of the smaller shops, so he wouldn’t be recognized. We arrived at the shop and went inside, JongHun took a trolley with him, I stood still, fumbling after our shopping-list somewhere in my bag, I couldn’t find it, but then I realized I had left it in my wallet, I took the Wallet up from the bag, and found it.
“What do we need?” JongHun asked, while looking back at me, I looked up surprisingly and looked back down on the list “Ehm… Milk, dog food, toothpaste, chili paste…” I continued reading form the list, then I stopped and looked up at him again “And ramen…?” JongHun laughed, “It must’ve been WonBin and JaeJin’s work, ha-ha, they love ramen” he repeated, I smiled and nodded “Well then we’ll need to buy that to” I answered while laughing. We had found all the things we needed, but before we went over to pay, JongHun suddenly stopped and looked back at me “Dinner…” he just said, and I realized we had forgotten all about dinner, “Hmm I’ll make something delicious, lets drop by the fish marked before going back home” I said, he just nodded, we went over to pay. We went out from the shop and loaded the car with our grocery shopping, and drove to the fish marked to buy some fish, after that we went back home.

When we got back home MinHwan and WonBin came out to help us, JaeJin came running towards me, “Noona… did you buy us ramen…?” he asked, like a little kid tired of waiting for his gifts, I nodded, then he started jumping up and down while clapping in his hands, *how cute* I thought to myself.
While I was making the dinner JongHun were emptying ot shopping bags and put the grocery in the refrigerator.