New People

I Love You Because It's You

“ChinHo-shii” I called as I spotted HongKi’s friend ChinHo walking towards the parking, he turned around and waited for me, “Could you give me a ride?”, “Sure, just home?” he asked, I shook my head “If you could drop me off, at the car dealer, it would be nice”, he nodded, we walked together to his car and drove off. We reached the car dealer in the northern part of Seoul; I got out of the car “Thank you ChinHo-shii”, “How do you get home from here?” he asked, I looked around for a bit “I’ll just take the bus, I think there’s one near here” I said,  “Let me drive you home, I think the others would be worried, if you had to take the bus by yourself so late”, I nodded, ChinHo got out of the car too, we both went into the car dealer.

As we entered the car dealer, we were greeted by the employees, a young guy in the middle of his 20ese approached us, “Can I help you?” he asked formally, I nodded “I’m looking for a good car” I answered, he nodded “Anything specific?” I shook my head “I just need it to get around”.
After awhile looking at different cars I decided at one, a white Audi A3, he promised to have it ready by next week.

ChinHo drove me back home. We arrived at the house I said bye and went inside, Akira came running towards me just as I entered, I took her out for a short walk. I my iPod, I had changed all my music to FT Island, their music had captured my interest for sure.

 We came back home, both of us went upstairs, I laid my bag on the bed, and pulled out some books, I sat down by my desk and started doing homework’s.

---
I woke up suddenly, realizing I had fallen asleep while doing homework, I rose from my chair, I felt something sliding down my shoulders, I looked at the back of the chair, it was a blanket, *who did this* I thought to myself.
The clock had already passed 7 pm; I went downstairs to get something to eat. As I came down everyone else sat at the table, JongHun was one his way to the stairs, he looked up and stepped back “Oh your awake, I was on my way up, to wake you up” he said with a warm smile, I nodded “Kamsahamnida”, “For what?” he asked curiously, “The blanket” I smiled and went over to join the others, HongKi stared at me, I tilted my head like I was asking him what, he just looked away, I sat down, shortly after JongHun joined in too.

We finished eating; I rose from my seat, just about to take the dishes out, WonBin grabbed my arm softly, “Let us take it today, you seem really tired, go relax” he said with one of his amazingly charming smiles, I nodded and smiled. I went upstairs again with Akira right behind me, Akira headed right over to her water bowl, I went inside my closet, I found a big khaki colored parka jacket with sheepskin inside the huge hat on the jacket, I wore a lose candy colored shirt with blue bunny prints, and a pair of gray washed slim jeans, I went over to my shoes and took a pair of beige wedges.

I gave Akira her baby blue collar with small white diamonds on, and found the leash, both of us went downstairs, I got my shoes on, and clicked the leash onto Akira’s collar, I said bye to the others, and left.

---
 I went to the same park where I exercised, I let go of Akira, and she ran around in the park, sniffing to every tree. Suddenly another dog showed up, it was Teapung, I sat down watching them play, thinking that Yunho would peek  out from a tree any minute, but he didn’t I started wondering. Just as I was about to get Akira and Teapung, Yunho came running, he was breathing hard, it sounded like he had been running for awhile, he spotted me, and went over to me.

“You found Teapung” he stated still breathing hard “Aniyo, he came by himself, I thought you came together”, Yunho shook his head, “He must have felt Akira’s present, I was practicing… exercising… and suddenly he was gone” he explained, I just laughed and bended down to Teapung, “You shouldn’t worry your hyung like that, his all out of breathe” I said laughing, he just smirked, “Akira, you should teach your unnie some manners , she’s teasing oppa” He said with a sad voice, Akira just tilted her head.

We sat down watching the two dogs playing happily with each other and times passed.

---
“How’s school going?” He suddenly asked, I looked up at the sky, “its fine, we’re busy with a bog movie project. I have to make the sketches for the entire wardrobe for the main character; I’m also the lead female role, so I have a lot to do” I said and sighted, he chuckled
“Want me to help you one time?”
“You know how to create costume sketches?”
“Aniyo” he shook his head and laughed “But I know how to read a script” He then said and stuck out his tongue, I just laughed and nodded.
“How about you? What are you doing lately?” I asked him
“Working and exercising, like always, I don’t have much time for other things”
“Other than hanging out with me?” I stated and chuckled, he laughed and agreed.

Both Akira and Teapung had joined us, and lying next to us relaxing.

“YAH JUNG YUNHO” someone suddenly yelled, both of us look back, a young guy around Yunho’s age approached us, he was really handsome, yet there were still something kind of feminism about him
“Hyung…” Yunho just said and rose from the bench.
“Where have you been, we’ve been waiting for you a long time now” the guy complained, he nodded and apologized.

I also rose from the bench now, and went over beside Yunho “Oppa, who’s that?” I asked curious, the guy looked over at me “Who’s she?” he asked, Yunho looked at both of us…

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait *bow*
Anyway hope you like the new update, though it's a bit short
Wonder, who is this guy who comes looking for Yunho? XD

Btw. what do you think of the FanFic trailer? ^^