Light [ChaSang]

100 Themes Fanfiction Challenge

Sanghyuk doesn’t remember exactly when he started to only see Hakyeon in the positive light. There was nothing about him that was imperfect, he was flawless. His eyes where the most beautiful shade of brown and would light up when Hakyeon was talking about his passion, dancing. A smile would appear as well, showing off his white teeth that could easily light up a whole city. He was a few centimeters shorter than Sanghyuk, and his lips looks so soft and damn how badly Sanghyuk wants to kiss those lips.

Sanghyuk knew he shouldn’t thing about Hakyeon like that, he hated him, he just couldn’t stand him. Sanghyuk hates the way he Hakyeon was so popular, always get the best grades and had passion he was so darn good in. But somehow Sanghyuk saw him in an different light, the jealous feelings he had. It all disappeared as he got to know the other better. Hakyeon is a really hard working and nice person, always putting others needs before his own. Maybe that was what made Sanghyuk slowly fall for him.

Sanghyuk often went the dance practice halls in his breaks and after classes. His school has those practice halls for all the students who participated in competitions or for students who needed some time alone. However he didn’t really use it himself, he just came there in hope to see Hakyeon. He really hated the fact he did, but he couldn’t help it. He loved the way Hakyeon’s slim body move to the sound of the music. It’s just so fascinated to see him moving around, becoming one with the music.

Just like always Hakyeon was there in one of the practice halls, stretching before he would start dancing. it seems like he just got there as well. Hakyeon wore sweatpants and a top that showed his beautiful tanned arms and that was a little too short and caused him to show his flat stomach when he would lift his arms up.

When Hakyeon was done with stretching he plugged his phone into the speakers and went through his playlist, skipping songs until he found one to his liking. As usually he looks really good and beautiful while dancing. His body moving around on the rhythm of the music. He practiced it a few times before he stopped the music and turned around, looking Sanghyuk straight in the eyes.

“Sorry… I didn’t meant to..” Sanghyuk stuttered, feeling his cheeks heat up. Hakyeon didn’t show any emotion but soon a warm friendly smile appeared on his face
“If you want to watch me dance, you should just ask.”
“Oh… okay.”
“Come in and sit down. you will have a better view here then your usual spot behind a door.”
“You knew about it all the time?”
“Yeah, it’s not that hard when you can look in a mirror that shows everything that happens behind you.”
“Oh…”
“Don’t be so embarrassed. It’s okay.” He said cheerfully “Do you want something to drink?”
“Sure.” Sanghyuk said before sitting down on the ground.
“Here you go.” Hakyeon gave a bottle water to Sanghyuk and took a seat in front of him.
“Thanks”

Hakyeon sure was a nice guy, totally the opposite of what Sanghyuk thought of him in the past.