Love [ChaBin]

100 Themes Fanfiction Challenge

Hakyeon never knew he would fall in love with another male, he just couldn’t picture the idea of him being in a relationship with another guy. And thought he was straight.

 

But that was until he met him.

 

His boss had announced that there would be another teacher joining their team, since their former photography teacher quit the job because she found a better paid job as a teacher at another school. Hakyeon was a little curious but didn't thought much about it since he had other things to think about. Like all those tests he had to go through for all his classes. Being the only Economic teacher in pretty huge school was hard, since he had all  thirty classes. Sometimes he wondered how he was even possible to to keep up with it, working every single workday from 8:15 in the morning till 5:15 in the afternoon.

 

And so the day arrived, the new teacher would begin his job. Hakyeon heard from some female co-worker that the new photography teacher was really handsome when she brought him some coffee like she always did when hakyeon was too busy with his paperwork. Her name is Minha and is one of the co-workers that were his best friends. Hakyeon also heard a few female students talking about the new teacher and how they felt like they were on cloud nine when sitting in his classroom. But yet Hakyeon haven't met him.

 

I was then at the first break, 11 in the morning, when someone walked into his classroom. Hakyeon didn't look up yet as he was really concentrated, marking all the mistakes his students made on their test. letting out a sigh here and there when someone made a stupid mistake on an exercise he had explained around the one hundred times.

 

"Its nice to meet you, Hakyeon-ssi." an unfamiliar voice spoke.

 

Hakyeon placed his marker down on the table and took a slip of his coffee before looking up. The man that stood in front of him was really handsome, a fair skin and long brown hair tied into a messy ponytail. He had big brown eyes and a bright dimpled smile on his face.

 

"It's nice to meet you too, ..."

"Lee Hongbin." He finished Hakyeon's sentences.

"Ah, so you must be the new teacher." He nodded in response "Im Cha Hakyeon, I'm the economic teacher, but you might already know that. Anyways welcome, I hope you will have a great time working here."

 

The two of them haven't met after that often, except for the small talk at the front door of the building when they arrived at the same time or when they left at the same time or when they met at the coffee machine while getting coffee for themselves other than that they didn’t spoke to each other. Most likely because Hakyeon stayed in his own classroom while having lunch because he was too busy with paperwork and also because their classrooms weren't near each other at all.

 

Time flew by and the period almost was over, which meant a school prom. All students always looked out to this day, which also frustrated the teachers because the classes would be more messy and louder than they usually are.

 

That night finally arrived all students were dressing in suit and nice dresses, and so were the teachers. Hakyeon always enjoyed any kind of party, even though he was a teacher and should act like an adult, he always ended on the dancefloor. He enjoyed dancing just as much as he enjoyed teaching his students. And so this prom wouldn’t be an expectation.

 

He stayed on the dancefloor until he spotted Hongbin taking pictures with his camera. He told the students he was going to take a break and maybe he would join them later again, before walking over to Hongbin.

When he came closer to the other male, that weird feeling came back, the same feeling he always got when they had a small talk at the coffee machine or when they left or arrived at the same time. But now that feeling seems to become even worse as he look at Hongbin. He was really handsome in the suit he wore and this time he wore his hair down, which not only made him look handsome but adorable as well. They just had another small talk about the party before Hongbin excused himself when a group of girls asked him to take some pictures of them. He looked at the other male as he walked away, he felt the happy fluttery feeling go away and made place for another feeling, a feeling he never had before. Like he felt jealous of those students. And then it hits him.

 

He was in love.

 

That was the only thing that could explain all the feelings.