Chap 06

Revengeful Love

Seokjin coughed awkwardly as he stood up and went to the nearest shore, Jungkook followed after him smiling in satisfaction. Maybe he could do the sand castle later and focused on his husband. "So who's your first love?" He asked again scooted closer to Seokjin and the man strayed his eyes away.

No, he won't answer that.

"Hey." Jungkook tried again, inching closer. Is the question too personal but he tried. He's trying his best to understand each other and maybe asking these kind of questions could make them getting closer. He wanted to show his cares and he'll show it. Seokjin huffed when he listened to the thought.

Jungkook didn't know how to interact properly isn't he? He sneaked a glance at the boy and true enough, he's waiting for an answer. "You really want to know?" And boy, the said boy nodded his head eagerly as if he'll win millions if he got the answer. Seokjin stares in irritations, wondering since when Jungkook was showing his true colours.

Amusement park.

Right. He chuckled deeply and sighed. "If I answer you, can I ask you the same?" The boy raised his eyebrow, eyes narrowed like a hawk as he observes his husband in curiosity. "Sure." He smirked.

"My first love is a boy." Seokjin answered.

"Give me a long answer. I'm not five!" Jungkook rolled his eyes, knowing that his husband managed to hit his nerves again. Again and again. And again. What boy? A transgender? A gay one or definitely a straight boy like a highway? Is he married? How old is he? How old was Seokjin at that time? Is he hot or no, or is he like a Queen Elizabeth? Is he pretty and adorable then?

I want to know how he looks like! Jungkook thought while frowning.

"I don't know how to tell you about him." Seokjin smiled charmingly and that's a poison. Jungkook was frowning, face cupping with both his hands. "How old is he when you met him and how old are you?" Maybe he could ask everything. Maybe Seokjin won't care and he could understand him better.

That's it.

"He was 7 when I first met him and if I didn't wrong, I was 14 at that time. I was having a training with my father and things happened, I met him." Jungkook listened carefully and finally he was in deep thought. Seokjin was lost too. He's getting lost while staring at his husband. That boy didn't even realised that he's being stared at. And if course, Seokjin knew what the boy wanted to ask but maybe, the boy didn't have enough courage to do so.

"I-Is he cute or…ya know, adorable? I mean, he was 7. How could you fell for him?" Jungkook breaks the silence better them and in time, Seokjin finally stopped zoning off.

"He helped me when I was injured in the forest. You see, he saved me. Maybe that's why I loved him. He's wonderful. I can't describe him much because he's just..him." Jungkook bit his bottom lips, fingers clenching against each other as he stares at the dark blue sea while listening attentively.

Somehow he didn't like the tone Seokjin was using. It was like that boy's the only guy he ever had in his world. "If you could describe him in one word, what is it?"

What's happening to me? Jungkook smacked himself mentally.

"Everything. That's him." Seokjin unconsciously let out a painful smile as he was feeling nostalgic in every parts of his heart as his mind was sliding like a broken slide as the past came back to him. Jungkook unwillingly forcing himself to lift his head and looked at Seokjin, he was at loss of words when he sees the pain in those beautiful eyes.

"Who's she?" Seokjin asked him, giving a bitter smile to Jungkook causing the boy to look away. Anything but those eyes, he just can't. "I-I have nobody. Lets just go home." He reasoned quickly. Too quick for the older guy to not be wonderment. For sure the younger boy's hiding something from him.

Without any words, Seokjin followed after him and went to the car. Both was silent when suddenly heavy rains falling down like cats and dogs. Seokjin's eyes caught a neon sign and in a flash, he turned the car and parked at the parking lot. Jungkook shut his mouth in bewilderment because first, this isn't their home and just because it's raining doesn't mean they have to stay at this place and second, are you kidding me?!

"What are we doing here? I thought we're going home?" He asked in sudden uncontrollable anxiety as he stares along at the bright aqua neon sign. Seokjin opened his seatbelt, "It's a long drive from home and I think we should stay the night here." He answers casually and was about to open the door when his arm was gripped tightly from his right. Lifting his head, Seokjin was greeted with a frighten Jungkook.

"But that's love hotel. Are you crazy?"

"I'm not. If you want to stay in the car, go on. I'm exhausted and I prefer inside. Good night." Seokjin was gone from his seat as he hopped outside and a second later, Jungkook was glaring at him and soon followed, dashing through the rain into the hotel.

"One room with a king bed, please." Seokjin ordered from the counter and felt his sleeve was pulled again. He groaned inside when Jungkook whispered beside him, "Make it two! There must be plenty of room here!" He hissed like a feisty cat. The boy at the counter was staring awkwardly as if he was waiting for the right service and sure, he's listening to everything right now.

Awkward.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and pulled out his card and gave it to the boy for a scan, "One room for a couple with a king's bed." His eyes were narrowed as if he want to say to listen to him and not Jungkook. The younger boy now was sulking in rage beside him. "You're unbelievable. Urgh, this isn't over" He whispered with threat loads in his words and went to the lift. The counter boy done his job and gave back the card with shaking hand, along with a key numbered 24, "H-Have a good day, Sir."

Seokjin took it and chased after the sulking boy.

"For sure they ain't coming here for ." The counter boy shook his head and continued watching his videos.

---------------------------

"This is my line. Don't you dare step on my line!" Jungkook scratched a straight line from God-knows-where he got that chalk from. Seokjin stayed still in his spot, eyes staring funny when the younger boy draw a line in the middle of the room.

"You do know I have to pay double for this?" Pointing at the white line, Seokjin grunted and went to the toilet to have his shower. Done locking the door, his ears caught Jungkook screamed back, "That's what you get for not getting me a room!" Followed by an evil laughs.

"I'm marrying a demon." He prayed hoping his sleep tonight won't be much trouble when he suddenly regretting of staying together in the same roof. Without wasting time, he washed himself and wears the cologne on his body, walking out half only with the white fluffy towel to stayed around his waist and lower. Jungkook closed the tv and turned around, only to has his jaw dropped onto the floor.

Seokjin smirked teasingly. Teenager, full of hormones. I don't even know what to say if he tells me he isn't gay, he thought darkly and wore his night shirt and climbed on the bed -- soon he was pushed down on the floor. Wait. An alpha never get pushes down before.

There's always first in everything.

Oh well.

"Any reason why you pushed me down the bed?" He asked, wincing from the back pain. This boy is strong, he thought in irritation as he tried to stand up. Jungkook was there, crossing his arms. "I want to have the bed for myself."

"Sure." Seokjin replied lazily and climbed back, again, and turned off his side lamp. He smirked sleepily when he hear the boy behind him were stomping his feet in flame. "Wake up." He ordered. "Hey, I know you didn't sleep yet."

"I am."

"Hah, I got you!"

I regret marrying him now, Seokjin cupped his face and tried to fall asleep but the boy behind him now was shaking his shoulder and suddenly he whispered to him, "I told you this isn't over." Everyone has their own limits and for Seokjin, he loathes people who disturbs him in his sleep. Turning around, he pulled the boy to lay on his back and rolled on top of him.

"Listen, I need my sleep." He hissed. Jungkook, who was beneath him was staring with fears in his eyes. "Let me get my sleep and you'll be okay." Seokjin explained in exhaustion, "Am I clear?"

Both of them were silent, until Jungkook opened his mouth again, "What will you do if I disturb you, huh?" He challenged, beneath struggling trying to get out from the death grip of his husband. Seokjin smirked and leaned down.

"You reap what you sow." He whispered jokingly. Jungkook almost didn't catch the flurry of moves, but then there were lips on his and in another second they were gone along with the pressure. And Seokjin was grinning at him cheekily like he just won something.

Jungkook went silent. They kissed. He processed everything and soon, his eyes went wide. "Y-you…." Stuttering, he lifted his head to look away, cheeks went crimson and feeling hot. Seokjin chuckled deeply under his breath and went to his side again. "Shut up and sleep." He ordered and soon, his eyes surrendered to the darkness.

Finally, he got his sleep.

Jungkook on the other hand. "He…kissed me. God." He went red again and hid his face in his pillow, couldn't sleep properly through the night.

-------------------------------

It's a beautiful morning, indeed. At least Seokjin felt like that. He could hear the birds chirping in melodies and it feels so lovely but the sour face in front of him chased then away. "What are you looking at?" The boy snapped at him, taking the utensils in his hand and shredded the eggs angrily. Seokjin shook his head and lifted his head to everything except Jungkook, he killed the egg.

He's a breakfast killer.

"We go home after we're full." He ordered and enjoyed his flood without sparing any glances to everyone in the cafeteria. Jungkook stopped his actions and glares at the man, eyes filled with disgusts. "I'll take a cab." Remarking his words, the boy shoved the metal fork into the soft yellowish yolk and messed it around on the plate.

"Sure. If you're done, you shall go first." He replied back, couldn't care less. The egg was defeated by an angry boy. Seokjin could see a white flag was waving bewilderment on top of the yolk or he'd just had a wild imagination. Huffing, the black haired boy stood up from his chair muttering wonderful colors and loves in every breath, "I hate you." He hissed and walked away until he stepped into a lift.

Seokjin straightaway lost his appetite and he paid the bills. Using the stairs, he rushed to the first floor and managed to get a glimpse of his husband, fastening his steps towards the road. He chased after him and a couple steps away, he yelled in hurry, "Hey, let's just go home," he continued when Jungkook jumped a bit, maybe was surprised that he actually came after him, "I'm sorry for making you angry just let me send you home." Softening his voice, he went closer and touched the boy's arm.

Flinching a bit, Jungkook instantly pulled his arm back and made a gap between them. "Don't touch me." He stated firmly and true enough, he made everything clear that everything isn't over. Yet. He walked passes him and went to their vehicle.

Through all the ride, both were mute. It isn't something new but it still leaving antsy and awkwardness around them. Much worst, Jungkook were blank in his thoughts. Seokjin couldn't read him ---either he's still surprised or in rage over everything, he didn't know.

They've reached home. Seokjin decided to just drive to work. Jungkook opened his door and before he even stepped outside. Seokjin stopped him. "I'm sorry." His voice was so heavy and strained. "I shouldn't do what I've done last night. I'm sorry."

Jungkook didn't spared any glances, just stepping out and slammed the door, hard. Hard enough for both of them to flinch in their spot. He only stood there when the car went away. Awkwardly, he rushed inside the mansion and was met with the old maid.

"Good morning, Young Master." She smiled professionally and the boy nodded his head. "Morning." He replied with a manner, faking a smile. As if sensing something was wrong, the old maid went closer to him, "Young Master, are you alright? Why's your face are so red? Is it fever?" She was about to touch his forehead but boy, he jerked away.

"I'm fine." Muttering back, he turned around and went to his room, "Don't let anyone get inside my room today. It's an order." Closing the door, he jumped in his bed and stayed there until the end of the day. Even when the maids and butlers were calling him during the tea time, he didn't answer and remained everything unanswered. But he knew one thing.

He have had enough.

"I need a plan."

 

 

 

Okay to be continued. Sorry for the short update. Promise next time will be longer.