Chap 04

Revengeful Love

Yeah, I know that you guys are tired reading my story because I always wrote an essay with loads of grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Oh well, sorry. I will be so unsatisfied with less sentence. Im sure it might be very boring but yeah, it means so much for a messy like me.

 

Continuation :

 

There’s not much Jungkook could do in his room. Wandering here and there, what else could he play except watching the television or read the books from the shelf? He let out a whale sound as he let himself fell on the mattress. Eyes staring ahead at the ceiling, he wondered if he should talk with Seokjin about providing more applications into his room. But that’s like he’s taking advantage of alpha’s kindness and oh god –Jungkook are not that desperate to actually begging for his help. The young man sure that they won’t be together for that long because he’s going to find out why Seokjin marrying him and then, he’ll leave.

CRASH!

Jungkook stood abruptly. Shocks written on his face as he heard the loud noise outside his door. And then the voice of Halmeoni, the old maid was muttering while cleaning the glass pieces followed along with a deep husky voice outside. That voice sounds so unfamiliar making the young wan to question himself whether he knows the stranger or not. As if listening to his thought, the door was wide opened and a beaming face followed after into his sight. Jungkook couldn’t do anything as he just sat on the bed and the stranger, with his orange caramel hair was grinning at him like a Cheshire cat. Jungkook admitted that he looks handsome but nobody ever should just barges in into his room and smiles like it’s nothing!

“Yeah?” he questioned as the boy giggled with happiness.

“You are adorable!” the boy managed to mumble under his breath as he stares at Jungkook with admiration.  The dark haired boy did hear a few words like alpha, mate and what again? Mate? Does that mean this boy also another wolf? Jungkook didn’t want to believe that he’s getting far ahead from the human world as he stilled in alpha’s mansion. He just praying hoping that he won’t get bitten and become another wolf soon. Eating raw meats and humans flesh. God. No.

“Who are you?” he asked again in tired voice as the boy was staring at him with a judgement’s face now. His dark brown eyes were hinted with mischievousness as he took a few steps closer and sat beside him. “Hello there, my friend. We’re going to be a close friend today. I’m Alpha’s subordinate and trust me, I have live for 400 years already but no worries, I’m still a normal 19-year-old boy.” He introduced himself and Jungkook swore he was cringing mentally inside.

Normal...

sure.

“Gosh, sorry. I forget to tell you my name. It’s Taehyung. Kim Taehyung! And you must be our Lu –I mean, Alpha’s mate?” the boy was struggled to hide something but Jungkook was annoyed over the mate’s reason. “I’m not his mate.” He stated in firm voice and faking a smile, “I’m sorry. Yeah, you can call me Jungkook.” Taehyung didn’t say anything. Obviously he knew that Jungkook aren’t that welcoming of his presence and God knows how Seokjin had to force him to do this considering he’s one of the youngest in their group. He had to come here after receiving a few threats and a punch on the head by Jimin, that . He’s going to pay for making him felt miserable before agreeing to Alpha’s words.

“You’re obviously didn’t understand your situation, aren’t you?” the older boy asked, smirking with a knowing looks but soon he changed his facade and smiled sincerely. Jungkook had a feeling that Taehyung are trying to challenge him but then he’s an innocent the next. “What are you trying to say?” raising his eyebrow, Jungkook was sure that Taehyung was unsatisfied with his words. He continued, “What’s the purpose of Alpha sending you here?”

“I’m not searching for a fight, chill.” The caramel hair raised his hands smiled kindly, “Alpha said you didn’t have any clothes but maybe he’s trying to say that you didn’t have enough. That man, always worried over something unnecessary. This is why he’s forever alone.” Jungkook smiled. He wondered if he could ask Taehyung about Seokjin since the older man never talks about himself. This is one of a rare opportunity to get close with Seokjin and maybe, he could plan for something better next time. And again, Jungkook didn’t want to be obvious that his mind are always fills with an alpha.

“You look fine and I don’t want to waste my time. That old maid outside screamed at me for breaking her vase and she even warned me to get you home before tea time. I guess we have another two hours.” Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked out the door after making sure the younger boy followed after him. He signalled Jungkook to go inside his car and gave a glare towards the old maid as she once more warned him to let Jungkook home before tea time. “Whatever.” He mumbled under his breath and started the engine, mumbling something like getting Alpha to fire the old woman. Just first day meeting and he nearly strangled her.

He glanced at Jungkook and the boy’s vibes showed him that he didn’t wanted to be bothered until they reached their destination. At the mall, he picked a few shirts and figured out that both of them have similar taste and it feels amazing when the duo didn’t have the tense aura around them anymore. But still, Taehyung are troubled over the fact that Jungkook are rejecting his status as Alpha’s mate. It’s definitely risky on how Seokjin didn’t tell any basics to the poor boy.

Should I tell him?

“There must be something reasonable. I shouldn’t care.” He thought to himself but somehow, Jungkook listened to everything he says. “What reasonable?” the boy asked, curiosity was expressed on his face and Taehyung flashed his poker face. “What? I didn’t say anything.” He excused and continued throwing a few clothes at the boy but Jungkook didn’t buy that at all. Instead he was glaring hard until Taehyung feels irritation crept under his veins. “Just wear those clothes and come here again as soon as you’re done.” He ordered and pushed Jungkook into one of the empty cubicles.

“I’m not done with my interrogation yet, Taehyung.” He warned jokingly and closed the door. Taehyung smiles but soon it was gone as he dialled his Alpha’s number.

*******************

Seokjin was attacked by headache and the mate’s conversation playing in his mind was adding more frustration into itself. He slammed the folder on the table and trying to calm himself on how Jungkook was annoyed about being his mate.  His hand immediately reached out for his cell phone on the desk and clicked the green button. In a matter of time, Taehyung’s voice reached the line.

“Alpha, are you crazy?” he yelled in hushed tone as if he was hiding from someone. Seokjin hummed in response because Taehyung won’t let him speak and oh, this boy paid no respect towards anyone. This bold character caused Seokjin to choose him as one of his pack even though he has venoms pouring from his lips 24/7.

“I know what I’m doing, Tae. Just do your work.” He stated calmly and rested his head on the leather chair. Turning from his seat, Seokjin reminded himself that they should be prepared for the border line. Eyes absorbed with the beauty of the evening’s rays, he sighed and continued his words, “I would love it if you fetch him to go home now. I have a feeling that you aren’t in a good term with my maid.”

Taehyung was silent.

But it’s not for long because now he was getting annoyed and fanning himself to heaven. “I swear, Alpha, you and him are mate. You could sense Jungkook’s feelings aren’t you? I didn’t even tell you that I want you to fire that woman. You need to tell him.” He forced, voice hinted with cold words. Seokjin did warned us about his rude behaviour and oh, suprise.

“Tae, I’ll do what I can. But not now.”

“We aren’t done yet. I’ll let Yoongi-hyung talk to you later.” And with that, their conversation was finished when Taehyung hanged up from him. Seokjin chuckled but dropped his phone anyway. It won’t matter. One sided are difficult enough and until now, he didn’t sense any love from the younger boy. Seokjin closed his eyes and let himself dozed off into a deep slumber.

***********************

“Who are you talking too?” Taehyung jumped from his spot but managed to recover his veins from showing into his expression. Giving Jungkook a toothy grin, he hid his cell into his pocket. “It’s Alpha. He told me that we should go home since it’s nearly your tea time. So, let’s pay for your taste.” Jungkook pointed into bundle in his arms and Taehyung quickly told the seller to get his job done without wasting any moment. 

As soon as the price reflected on the screen, Jungkook’s eyes went wide like a big saucer. It’s nothing he could pay for, just expensive. Taehyung took out his wallet and paid it with no big deal before the pale voice could even stop him. “Why’d you pay for it?” the guiltiness was taking a form in his voice but Taehyung just shrugged it off. “First, you are my Alpha’s mate. Second, it’s no big deal. Third, it’s not my money. Deal with it.” He rolled his eyes and snatched the bags from the counter like a boss.

Jungkook was fired up over the mate word coming out from his mouth but Taehyung acted like he’s trapped in maze and will be blown out soon so Jungkook just chased after him and got into the car as Taehyung slammed the door. They rushed back in time as the old maid, Halmeoni opened the door. “Welcome home, Young Master. It’s tea time.” She bowed down to Jungkook and pulled the boy along, leaving Taehyung to bring the clothes inside.
 

The clothes were thrown on the bed. Taehyung huffed and went downstairs walking towards the backyard garden filled with roses. He smiled as he saw the flowers in nature awakening the joy in him. It’s funny how Seokjin always acts all tough and cold when he’s just a kid beyond his quiet eyes. The whole pack knows how Seokjin could be all attractive when he’s in the garden but they were forced to shut their mouth. It won’t be a secret later on, he thought as his brown orbs caught a figure of a young man laughing with a girl around his age.

Warning level. Up.

Taehyung mentally apprised himself as he went into the tea’s table and took a seat besides the boy. All of sudden the chortling were gone and Jungkook was facing with unamused Taehyung with his hard looks staring at Hana, the gardener’s daughter. If Taehyung had the needs to tell the truth, he will definitely choke the girl’s neck and tell her to stray far away from Seokjin’s land. His eyes are hurting from the sight he had been observed, knowing too well that the girl has a feeling towards their queen.

“Evening.” he spoke in displeasure as he drank the rose tea from his cup. Eyes glancing around, his heart was filled with gratefulness as he didn’t have to meet his enemy, the old cranky woman with her eagle eyes. Err, just no. But then his gaze finally landed on the girl in front of him. “You. Stay out of my conversation. Now.” He demanded with a growl and Hana bowed. Quickly stood up and rushed to help her father at God-knows-where. For once, Taehyung cheered happily inside when he heard the fear coming from her rapid heartbeats.

“Why did you do that?” Jungkook debated with crossness in his rhythm. He sounded angry. And Taehyung didn’t care. “Did what?” he played along with his infamous innocent looks.

“You pushed her away.” The younger boy argued.

“Wrong. I told her to stay out of my conversation. She could sit on the ground for all I care. Get your thought right, Young Master.” He pushed the last words deep until Jungkook looks defeated. “I don’t have much time because Alpha needs me later. Use my time wisely. Your head are filled with lots of questions right now and I would be glad if you didn’t force my Master to answer all these things later on. He has had enough through all his lives.” Taehyung explained with his blunt words. He never once played in his field and he preferred to keep it that way. He hates kicking around the bush.

Jungkook was stunned. It’s not because of the caramel’s straightforwardness. Instead, he’s surprised with the protectiveness the young fighter has towards Seokjin. He smiled in astonishment and opened his lips.

“Why Seokjin choose to live here alone?”

“Because his parents died a few years ago and no, I won’t tell you about his personal information. It’s much better if we talk on the surface.” Taehyung didn’t want to cross the line. He’d sure that Seokjin are listening to Jungkook’s thoughts right now. He’s a one hell of a troublemaker.

“Did he sleep with anyone before?” Jungkook’s cheeks was coloured in crimson. He swore his mouth didn’t cooperate with his mind. Taehyung coughed a bit as he tried to find the right words for the question. He should be glad that he didn’t spit out his tea though.

“I’m afraid that’s too personal. Sorry.”

“What’s omega?” Jungkook asked quickly to cover his shame.

“The omega wolf is one or more wolves, male or female. They occupy the lowest position in the pack hierarchy.  This wolf often plays the role of the scapegoat.   They can be male or female wolves, at least yearlings and often older, as pups do not feel the pressures of the hierarchy until they are older. The omega role is more pronounced in captive packs where that individual cannot disperse and is forced to live with the pack. Each year, we’ll have lots of wolves in heat and thus it’s hard for us to keep the resistance. You could say that omega will help us to stop the flow of heat in our body.” Taehyung didn’t want to add more dangerous words such as yeah, we sleep with them and have a rough because that’s the only way to survive and have fun –all he could do was smiling as if it’s nothing and wishful thinking, Seokjin won’t kick him for downhearted the boy’s feelings. If Seokjin couldn’t do things right, no worries. He has the pack to handle it.

Thank God Seokjin aren’t my mate or else.

Taehyung gulped his saliva down his throat. Jungkook didn’t looking good as he kept shifting in his seat. “Are you okay, dude?” he asked but Jungkook just nodded his head and continued asking, “How can a human be with a wolf? I mean, a male person couldn’t bear a child, isn’t?” Taehyung swore he heard disgusts hinted behind those words but whatever, he’ll just keep it to himself.

“Truthfully, I never come across with this phenomenon as it’s undoubtedly a rare case in werewolf’s antiquity. I don’t know much as I’m one of the lowest in our ranks but maybe you should meet with our second-in-command. Gosh, I thought I could help you but sorry, mate. I couldn’t.” Taehyung mumbled in exhaustion. He gazed at his wristwatch and quickly stood up. “I have to go. See you whenever we meet again.” He bolted his tea down his gullet and waving goodbye, rushing inside his car. Jungkook exhaled deeply. Through all the conversations, Jungkook couldn’t help but wondering about Omega’s status.

“He should be more honest that they could sleep with Omega....” he clutched his chest, feeling extremely bothered with the uneasiness swirling inside. He weakly stands up and went inside into his room. He tried to sleep but his eyelids eagerly to stay awake. Jungkook groaned as he kept turning and toast on his bed.

“Sleep, just sleep.” He ordered himself but still his mind flew towards someone.

********************

“I couldn’t imagine. How can the other packs determined to refuse our proposal of protecting the Omega’s righteous? Alpha, we need to inform others white land to agree with us and win the desirable situation!” The fastest runner in the group, Changjo slammed his fist on the table. Seeing the intenseness gushing out from his words, other scooted an inch from him but somehow, the Alpha went unaffected. He was in deep thought as he stares into the runner’s eyes.

“I think we needs to get agreement from the omegas and proposed it for the next Mountain’s Conference? It’s obvious that they didn’t do anything because of the thirst of libido and the Nemesis members have the highest considering they’re the first in ranks. I fully object it if it means I have to receive knives in my skull, Alpha.” Seokjin smiled at the polite Beta as the pack known him as Kevin. He rarely getting angry or he never did. Seokjin didn’t remember seeing flames flowing from his ears. He stares around until his eyes landed on a bunch of orange caramel.

“Anyone?” Seokjin’s questioned but everyone just thinking hard and shook their heads, “If we’re done, I’ll add one more thing. Taehyung.” He called the younger fighter and the boy shot up straight from his seat, “Yes, Alpha?” he replied. Face showing serious veins under his skin. “I believe you have plan for the rogues attack? How about digging the deep trench around the forest?”

“I’ve handled it. All clear and Jimin informed me that the territory is unrestricted from the rogues and hunters. We thought that maybe we should increasing the guards as the rumours described the attacks from other packs a few days ago. It’s better to have an action before we’re doom.” He was grinning from his spot making Seokjin to chuckle to himself. “Sure. Changjo, you’ll do your ways with your division of achieving the white lands and Kevin, I trust you to gain the Omega’s conviction. Taehyung, works with Yoongi and Namjoon about the regions and attacks. Tomorrow, I will come down to the grounds.” He commanded and in one swift of a finger, everyone stood up and bowed to him.

Seokjin felt his shoulder was stiffened from all the running around the territory. He wore his coat and walked out the door as his head went to his bed. God, all he needs is a shower and soft pillows.

***************

Jungkook dropped his book on the desk. Legs stumbling to the door, he put his ears to the surface and listened as the main door was opened, as if someone went in and closed it. Nobody should be at home by now. He glanced at the clock on the wall and aware that’s already midnight and if anybody dares to come in, that must be Seokjin. As the night falls, the boy didn’t feel scared anymore because not he can lock the door and any monster out there could be prevented.

Outside was silent.

Jungkook’s hand reached out for the doorknob but he didn’t want to spin it, either waiting for a good time or maybe he shouldn’t go out at all. Curiosity kills the cat yet the swirl of interests in him made him spun the silver knob and walked out, facing the dim lights in the mansion. He went downstairs quietly after closing the door and taking small steps as he checked his nearby. His eyes fixed on someone as he gasped at the figure lying on the sofa with his silent breaths. Jungkook scooted closer as his gaze went down to his husband. His fingers gracefully caressed the dark brown hair, eyes softened with the exhaustion clearly shown on his face.

“He couldn’t sleep here. His back might hurt the next morning.” Jungkook grunted in disagreement and pushed the bangs away from Seokjin’s forehead. Of course, he really didn’t want to trouble the guy to wake up but he couldn’t pick him up in his arms either –dude, Seokjin was like taller and broader than him, surely Jungkook’s knees will gone weak in a second. Jungkook went panic for awhile, irritation went through him over the thought of being too tender with the wild wolf. If he’s being kind, surely he didn’t have any weird feelings, right?

Right?

Yeah, nope. Jungkook just want to help and he’s in a good mood at the moment thus he needs to repay Seokjin’s kindness this morning for bringing him to breakfast. He held out his arms to lift up his husband who’s obviously heavier than him and as he was about to touch him, “Urgh, I can’t do this.” He smacked his head mentally as he pulled back his action and now, biting his bottom lips in anxiety. Just, look at that calm face –it was like he’s really a human and not a monster. He has the looks to actually find a potential wife as his partner and he’s a very responsible guy and –Jungkook shooed his thoughts away when his heartbeats sped rapidly as his eyes fell down to the man on the sofa.

And their eyes met each other.

Shot.

“H-hey...” Jungkook looked away terror, as long as he didn’t hypnotised by those dark dazzling brown orbs, he’ll be okay and this awkward moment will go away. Seokjin sighed heavily, sitting himself on the sofa comfortably.

 “Hey.” He replied back casually, trying to hide the exhaustion from the younger boy. Still, Jungkook could sense that. Seokjin was stilled and silent.
 

His thoughts are too loud.

In the darkness, the older man chuckled huskily and stood up. Jungkook who was surprised over the sudden action, went a few steps back but his legs didn’t give in as he nearly slipped his steps, “Oh oomph –” Jungkook was terrified, closing his eyes tightly but soon, felt something warm circling his waist. Oh my god, did he just? Jungkook thought in shame as he opened his eyes and staring back into the eyes filled with amusement. True enough, Seokjin saved him from falling down by embracing his waist gently, as if Jungkook were made of glass.

“Watch your step, kid.” Seokjin said tenderly, eyes immediately softened when he saw the fears in Jungkook’s eyes. Letting go, Seokjin distanced himself from the current affection as he didn’t want to embarrass the boy more. “Go to sleep. Now.” He ordered firmly and went into his room. If he’s being honest, Seokjin are afraid to be near with his bride. Who knows if his wolf decides to jump onto the boy and done something that might scares him? Sure, he won’t have any happy ending but at least, give him some chance to taste the pain and pleasure before it’s over.

He glanced one last time at the poor boy and closed the door. Hissing, Seokjin leaned behind the door and kneeled down. “God, calm down.” He warned the soul inside him and stared down at his hands. “I couldn’t be near him.” He whispered as if to comfort the wolf’s howling in him, speaking through his instincts.

But overall, Seokjin was in pain –and it’s all because of the boy’s thoughts.

“So, I am a monster, huh? What a joke.” He mumbled in the darkness.

******************

The next morning Jungkook wakes up, Seokjin already left the mansion.

 

 

Author's note:

Hey, geniuses. Comment or not, subscribe or unsubscibe and vote it you love it -jeez. Hidden agenda overloads. 

Do we need more angst or fluffy? I make this real slow because really, fast relationship never make any sense for me because no, soulmate means forever and I'm trying to be real. I'm not that matured but I disagree with a short moment in relationship. It's tiring and all but we all needs time to strengthen an extreme bonds. At least I thought so.

 

[Today will be the day you regret for not doing something sooner. Time's gold, my friend.]