Chap 01

Revengeful Love

Jungkook didn't feel like waking up but someone is banging on his door and it sounds like a beast trying to break in. Which is not a very good sign. 

 

"Open up, Jeon! Don't test my rage in the morning." The voice roared from the other side of the door. No, if Jungkook follow his heart, he will never open that door. The only door connected him with the Master.

 

Gathering up his courage, Jungkook's voice came out broken, " Y-Yes." Why, he asked himself, why can't I speak bravely when it comes to him? "Wait up." He rushed to the door, quickly unlocking the door. In a second, he could feels his back was slammed against the wall.

 

Urgh!

 

"I thought I've told you yesterday to never ever lock the door so that I can come in?" Jungkook was shaking. Here comes again Seokjin's dom voice. So that your can come and beat me all you want?! Jungkook thought in anger but his flame was his behind his fragile figure. "Look at me when I'm talking, Jeon." the husky barely deep voice orordered.

 

If there's other thing that Jungkook can list out why he hated Kim Seokjin was his voice. Even without getting it higher, his voice could make Jungkook to tremble and tailing him around for no reasons. In fact, Jungkook now has his head held up high, meeting gazes with his husband 's fury gaze. Those beautiful orbs is looking at me. 

Jungkook stares with high admiration, even though he's only being treated as a trash, but he do admires Seokjin. The strong Alpha, who has been love by everyone. Instead of they're being together, it's only Seokjin who owns him. 

Why can't we live like fairy tale? Just happily ever after. I wish you could read me and tell me why, Seokjin.

For a second, Jungkook saw his eyes ssoftened, like it was holding a very warm meaning, something special behind this tough feature. But it only happens in a second, because the next, it's changing back to his Alpha's gaze.  Did he actually understand what I'm trying to say? You can hear me, can't you?!

"Wash yourself and come downstairs. I'll be waiting for you."Seokjin stated in a firm tone. The fury didn't linger in his voice anymore, it's more like he's hiding it something behind his words. Is it guiltiness?

" I will, Master." Jungkook smiled a bit but both of them knew that's only a facade smile. Seokjin knows that Jungkook can't smile sincerely in here. Because he's forbidden to do so. And what Seokjin says, must be fulfilled by Jungkook.

Seokjin didn't utter any words. Instead, he walked towards the door and closed it, leaving Jungkook all alone. The boy didn't want to waste a moment because he's scared that Seokjin will be angry of his faults, quickly rushing to the bathtub and washed himself quickly. After 10 minutes, he's done and dried himself with towel, along wearing the clothes.

Knock! Knock! 

Jungkook flinched in surprised. Gulping, he was trembling slightly in fear, am I late? 

"Young Master, are you done showering?" A soft voice asked, along with a few more of knocking. Jungkook chuckled bitterly of himself, thinking he was being paranoid. 

"I'm done." He answered truthfully.

"Can I come in?" A maid asking again, in polite tone. Jungkook gave his permission and as soon as the maid comes in, he was welcomed with a first aid kit in her hand. "What's this, grandma?" Jungkook asked the old woman and she smiled kindly towards him. Happiness was shone on her face.

"Oh, this! Seokjin-ah told me to treat your back's bruises. He said it's bad and need to be treated fast. Now, let me take a look!" Grandma immediately checked the boy's back and goes Ouch! after seeing the red spots. "It's going to be painful later. Aigoo, how can you got this, Young Master?" 

Jungkook winces in agony. She's right, it's getting painful. It's a shame that he didn't realised his own wounds but Seokjin actually have eyes for everything that happens to him. "I don't know how. Maybe I fell on the floor when I was sleeping?" He smiled sheepishly. Lie.

"I see." Grandma smiled and quickly done her work with the bruises. After she's done, she pushed Jungkook out of the room and shooed him away, saying she needs to clean the room and the whole mess. Jungkook mumbled sorry in embarassement, heart's thumping in wild rythm. Why Seokjin even cares to treats him kindly? 

Jungkook can't help it but feeling suspicious towards the act. But suddenly he realised that that he's only living with Seokjin for one week already and this is the first time that they're actually having a real meal. Jungkook shook his head, kicking away all his negative thoughts. He didn't even know Seokjin to judge him that way. 

"Can you please for once, stop daydream and follow my order?" Seokjin appeared out of nowhere, voice hinted with hatred. Jungkook silent his mouth and in the end, they have their breakfast in a solitude dawn.