Attraction

"I'm a monster."

"What time is it ?" Bomi asked. Kai checked his watch.

 
"It's already midnight." He replied.
 
"Oh my... I need to go home." She worriedly stood up.
 
"You can't walk alone at this time. It's way too dangerous." Suho said.
 
"Well I don't really have the choice, my parents are probably worried." She said.
 
"Lay will go with you. Lay ?" Suho said.
 
"Sure hyung. Let's go." Lay stood up. She nodded and looked at the rest of the group.
 
"B-Bye." She slightly waved with a faint smile.
 
"Bye Bomi ! I hope I'll see you tomorrow !" Baekhyun said. She smiled.
 
"Promise ?" Suho stood in front of her, fixing her jacket.
 
"...What ?" She said.
 
"To come back tomorrow." He said, staring straight into her eyes with a frank look. Bomi was mesmerized. How could they be so deep ?... They're like a book...
 
"Y-Yes, I will..." She looked away. He smirked and pat her head. Bomi bid goodbye and left with the blonde-haired wolf.
 
"We should hurry. It's very dark." Lay said carefully inspecting their surroundings. Bomi just nodded. They started walking. It was hard for her to pick up the fast guy's pace but she was trying. 
 
"So..." She said, breathing heavily. Lay looked at her, to show he was listening.
 
"How is it to live with 11 guys ?" She asked.
 
"I can say it's easier to live with 11 wolves than to live with 11 guys. Sometimes things just get so... complicated." He said.
 
"Do you ever fight ?" She said.
 
"Yeah well even brothers fight. But we don't stay mad for too long." He replied. She silently nodded. They were walking through the dark night when suddenly, Bomi stopped walking. Lay, who was at least 5 meters in front of her stopped when all he was able to hear was his own footsteps. He turned around and looked at Bomi. He frowned. Bomi was looking behind. There was something. There. Something that attracted her with so much power it made it her stop walking. It was such a strong force... As she looked closer behind the electricity pole, she saw something shiny. Glistening. 
 
"Come on..."
 
Bomi heard as a warm breeze her cheek which made her face color up. Bomi started walking straight.
 
"Hey !" Lay ran and caught up to Bomi in a matter of seconds.
 
"What's wrong ? Where are you going ?" He stood in front of her and held her shoulders. Bomi looked at Lay and everything vanished. She shook her head a couple times then looked back at the electricity pole. Nothing. Nothing attracting her anymore.
 
"Bomi." Lay said holding her tighter with a firmer voice.
 
"Y-Yeah ?" She replied.
 
"What's wrong ? What did you see ?" He asked.
 
"Nothing... nothing really. I just... thought I heard a kitten." She lied then internally palm-faced herself for making up such a crappy lie.
 
"A kitten ?" Lay raised his eyebrows. She nodded.
 
"Alright. Let's keep walking." Lay unexpectedly let go of her and started walking, this time slower. The walk to Bomi's house was very awkward and silent. 
 
"Thanks for walking me home." Bomi said.
 
"You're welcome. Have a good night." Lay replied and walked off. Bomi quietly sneaked into her house then straight into her room, not to wake anyone else up. As she was brushing her teeth, she thought about the incredible evening she just had and how much her life was about to change... but for no reason, she was thrilled. She fell asleep with a smile plastered of her face that day.