Suho ?

"I'm a monster."
Bomi's eyes widened as she took two steps back. She didn't see the rock behind her and fell on the dried leaf ground, tripping on the rock. But she immediately stood up. She could not leave her guard down. Not even a second.
 
"Don't worry, I won't harm you." He said. Surprisingly, he said it with a soft voice. Just like if he really meant it. 
 
"Are you..." 
 
She was about to finish her sentence when he got closer to her. Her heart started thumping and thumping as she gripped the tree. He walked to her, his eyes fixated on her shoulder. He pressed his fingers on it. She winced. When he removed his fingers, they were stained in blood. Her eyes widened.
 
"What are you doing ?! You said you wouldn't harm me !" She said, getting even more scared.
 
"I did not do it." He calmly said.
 
"Then how come I'm hurt ?! I didn't have this before !" She said.
 
"You did. You didn't feel it because of the fear, that's all." He said. Okay so a few minutes ago this guy was a beast ? 
 
"Come on." He said as he motioned her to follow him.
 
"W-Where ?" She said.
 
"Or maybe you'd like to keep this cut ? To make your parents wonder ?" He said. She faintly shook her head.
 
"Okay then, follow me." He led the way back to the cemetery. Once they were out of the forest, they took a different road from the road Bomi takes to go home. Although Bomi was hesitant, strangely, she wanted to know more about him... So she followed him without a word. After 5 minutes walking, he stopped in front of huge white doors. He then stared at it for a while and suddenly, the doors opened... just... what is this guy ?
 
"Ladies first." He motioned Bomi to get in first.
 
"Wow, he's even a gentleman..." She grumbled as she stepped into the enormous garden. Damn... how rich is this guy ? They both walked through the garden and finally reached the house. It was epic. As big as a museum. The house was very nicely decorated, it had very modern furniture. She slowly walked further into the house, looking around.
 
"Hello !" 
 
She screamed and eventually fell on the ground because of the shock. AIISH !
 
"Oh, I'm sorry..." The guy that was now helping her up said. Rather cute with brown hair, wearing eyeliner.
 
"Are you okay ? I didn't mean to scare you." He said.
 
"Y-Yes, I'm okay..." Bomi replied.
 
"What's your name ?" Baekhyun asked. Bomi gulped. She wasn't sure whether she should reveal her identity to them so quick or not... Baekhyun looked at him with questioning eyes.
 
"I don't know it either." He shrugged. Aiish, never mind ! Maybe getting closer to them would help her getting the answers to her questions...
 
"Lee Bomi." Bomi said.
 
"Bomi... That's a nice name. I didn't even have time to introduce myself. My bad. I'm Suho." He said. Just how many personalities does this guy have ?
 
"Nice to meet you, Bomi ! What is she ?" Baekhyun said, looking glad. Bomi frowned.
 
"She's a human." Suho said. Strangely, Baekhyun wasn't this glad anymore. His expression darkened.
 
"Hyung..." He said, looking worried.
 
"Don't worry. I know. Can you just heal that wound on her shoulder ?" He said. Baekhyun sighed and examined the wound.
 
"Stay still." He firmly pressed his hand on her shoulder.
 
"W-What are you doing ?" She said. He tightened the grip as his eyes drifted to a green-ish tone. Bomi gasped. It was exactly the same as Suho's earlier... and stayed wide opened. She was shocked. Upon shocked. Then, his eyes came back to their natural brown-ish shade.
 
"Here." He smiled and took off his hand. Bomi looked at the wound but... it was gone. Nothing. Hell, this part of her body was even shining. She was dazed. She looked at him.
 
"How did you do that ?" She said.
 
"Let's just say I know a couple of things." He shrugged. She smiled. Baekhyun walked away, leaving the two of them in the big hall.
 
"Sorry for... being cold and stuff." She said. That didn't mean she was cool, no. Not at all. She just felt like she could actually converse with him instead of squealing at every move he makes.
 
"It's okay, don't worry. I understand." He said smiling. Suddenly, she felt bad for being cold at him. She bit her lip, not quite knowing how to act with him. 
 
"So... Do you want to leave ?" He said.
 
"Are you pushing me out ?" Bomi joked. He smirked.
 
"Does that mean you want to stay ?" He said.
 
"Are there other... ummmm... people like you in this house ?" She said. He nodded.
 
"H-How many ?" She said.
 
"11." He said. Her jaw dropped. She wanted to know more about him. She wanted to ask him about everything she saw in the woods.. about Baekhyun... about him.
 
"Can I ask you something ?..." She bit her lip. He nodded. Something told he she shouldn't be asking him about his kind... He wouldn't have the best reaction, she was sure about that... And it was too much for an encounter... She figured out she'd find out later.
 
"Where's the restroom ?" She said then gulped. She couldn't tell if he saw through her lie or is she just looked like a girl that wanted to pee real bad... His piercing eyes were so confusing...
 
"Upstairs. 3rd door on the left." He said.
 
"O-Okay..." She said as she made her way towards the big stair case. Man... just how rich are they ? When she reached the first floor, she looked for the 3rd door on the left, as Suho indicated. As she pressed her hand on the doorknob, she was shaking and sweating. She didn't know what could be waiting for her inside... When she finally managed to step into the restroom, she sighed in relief as she saw nothing but a normal restroom. She closed the door behind her and stood in front of the sink. She splashed her face with water a few times... Maybe it was all a dream, maybe she'd wake up, maybe she was hallucinating... But no. No matter how many times she was splashing her face with water, when she'd open her eyes, she'd still be here, in this bathroom, in this house. She sighed as she dried her face with the towel. She then took a deep breath and went out of the bathroom, carefully closing the door when chills ran through her whole body...
 
"Boo."