Omegas ?

"I'm a monster."
"Yeah, I sensed one of them. That's why I rushed here. Oh, who's that ?" The allegedly named Tao said.
 
"Bomi. Bomi, this is Tao." Suho said.
 
"Hey Bomi !" He cutely waved.
 
"Hi." Bomi replied with a smile. Yes, she was way more relaxed now.
 
"So they came here to put this in front of our door ? What does that mean ?" Baekhyun said.
 
"I don't know... But I have a bad feeling." Kai said. At this moment, thousand questions popped into Bomi's head. Who's 'they' ? What did Tao sense ? What's this drawing about ? Suho took a look at Bomi and noticed she was feeling uneasy.
 
"Guys. I think her head is going to explode, she's wondering too much. I think we should answer her questions." Suho said. Bomi's eyes widened. How did he know she actually wanted to ask some things ? 
 
"Do you have questions ?" Baekhyun said.
 
"Well, yeah... a few ones..." She said. He motioned her to 'ask' with a sign of his hand.
 
"Okay... ummmm. First, what was happening in the woods ? In the cavern ?" She said looking at Suho. He stood up and backed away. He started breathing heavily then his eyes drifted to the same red-ish tone as before and he let out a loud scream, the same that Bomi heard in the woods, as he turned into an enormous wolf in front of Bomi's eyes. She wasn't scared anymore... She was thrilled. When he relaxed his face, he made his way to Bomi and cutely gave him his paw. Bomi laughed as she him.
 
"Ah... he's at it again..." Tao rolled his eyes.
 
"Acting all cute and stuff... You're not a puppy hyung, you're a wolf." Kai said. Suho turned into a human again and his eyes went normal again. 
 
"Whether I'm a puppy or a wolf, I'm cute." He said sitting next to Chanyeol. 
 
"So... you're wolves ?" Bomi asked. All the males nodded.
 
"Wow... that's epic... But all those things you can do, the fact that Baekhyun healed me and that Chanyeol read through me, how come you can do that ? Wolves don't have powers usually." Bomi asked.
 
"Oh, you're not stuttering anymore." Lay laughed making everyone laugh along.
 
"We're.. special wolves." Suho started.
 
"How ?" Bomi said. They all suddenly looked tense.
 
"After we tell you this, you're free to leave. I'll walk you home if you want." Suho said. Bomi didn't respond.
 
"Centuries ago, when earth was being made, all the supernatural creatures were divided into clans. Fairies, Devils, Angels, Vampires and Wolves. We are half-blood wolves. When the first generation of wolves was being created, a she-wolf had babies with a fairy. From there, a whole new kind of mixed-bloods was born. Convinced that we were a menace for the original kind, the other creatures got together and hunted down and killed all of us to the last one. We survived though, we're the last survivors of our kind. We moved into this town to gain some discretion and we try to live a normal life, not to make people wonder about us. Our chance is that we can easily change whenever we want, unlike werewolves and wolves who only get to change during the night or at the full moon. Our kind's name is Omega. The others, the normal ones are named Alphas." Suho said.
 
"And how long do you live ?" Bomi asked.
 
"We never die, unless we are stabbed in the heart with silver daggers." Lay  said. Bomi slowly nodded. At this rate, she was used to it.
 
"And what are your special powers ?" She asked.
 
"Suho hyung can pick up a mountain, Kai can move objects with his mind, Lay hyung is as fast as the light, Tao can sense the other creatures, Baekhyun hyung can heal and as you saw, I can see through people." Chanyeol said.
 
"Wow... that's... incredible." The young girl smiled, her eyes filled with amazement.
 
"Okay, I'll... walk you home." Suho stood up.
 
"Who told you I wanted to leave ?" She said. All the males were shocked. They fell silent.
 
"You still want to say ? After all that ?" Kai said. He was surprised.
 
"Yeah, why not ? why wouldn't I ?" She said. They were a bit uneasy.
 
"Usually... people leave when we tell them we're Wolves." Baekhyun said with sadness in his eyes. How lonely they must've felt...
 
"I'm not just anyone." Bomi replied. All the corners of their lips curved into smiles.
 
"To our new friend, Bomi !" Chanyeol lifted his glass.
 
"Cheers !" They cheered then emptied their glasses in one go. Bomi smiled. She felt it was the beginning of something.