Smile

Nice

Jaebum was the one who need to pick Jinyoung since Jackson left for his practice, Jaebum saw Jinyoung stand looking outside after packing his thing. Jaebum poke the younger cheek and smile when Jinyoung looked at him.

“Wanna grabbed some drink?” Jaebum asked and the younger nodded.

They left the hospital and went to the nearest coffee shop near the dorm.

“Jinyoung-ah, why him?” Jaebum put the younger coffee on the table.

“Jackson?” Jinyoung knows Jaebum might caught everything happen by now.

“You know I’m not a dumb brother when it about you.” Jaebum flicked the younger forehead and Jinyoung pouted.

“I don’t know. It naturally come to me and I cannot ignore how much he change my feeling.” Jinyoung drink his Americano.

“I told you before Mark possessive over his thing and he will not let anyone touch what his. Now, see you are the one who get hurt.” Jaebum and Jinyoung had discuss about fallen in love with their group member before. Jaebum never agree if Jinyoung choose Mark.

“I know but can you accept the fact I’m happy with him.” Jinyoung bite his lips.

“Happy? I don’t see you happy whenever he start sulking over you.” Jaebum don’t like Mark jealousy.

“I’m happy even if he only look at me.” Jinyoung simple word hit Jaebum heart and he knew how much the younger love Mark.

“If that what you feel, what else can I say. You know that I always by your side.” Jaebum patted Jinyoung hair and winked.

“I know but how about PD-nim?” Jinyoung eyes heavy.

“We will work on that.” Jaebum signal for them to left.

Jinyoung enter his room right after back with Jaebum. All s now practice outside and Jaebum went right after he send Jinyoung home.

Mark practice hard and he saw Jaebum enter the room, eyes fixed look at him as if the younger gave him a warning.

“How is Jinyoung-hyung?” Yugyeom asked.

“He rest at dorm now.” Jaebum put his bag down and he saw Jackson gloomy face.

“It not your fault.” Jaebum patted Jackson shoulder.

“I don’t know.” Jackson said. He love Jinyoung but did he just being selfish before without thought about Jinyoung’s heart.

“Mark hyung, I have something to talk with you after this.” Jaebum look at Mark with serious voice that made the other members shocked.

After practice, Jaebum brought Mark to their manager room.

“Oh… Jaebum…Mark…what a sudden visit?” The manager look at them.

Mark also had no idea why both of them end up here.

“Hyung, did you remember when I said I only allow Jinyoung date Jackson back on our JJ era.” Jaebum sat and Mark surprised that Jaebum and Jinyoung actually had their own promised.

“Yes and Jinyoung just smile. PD-nim also agree if Jinyoung picked Jackson, he said Jackson will be Jinyoung protector.” The manager laughed remember the old day.

Jaebum looked at Mark and he saw the older look down.

“Mark not suit our Jinyoungie…” Jaebum comment and Mark looked up.

“Yes, Mark will not able to protect him. I believe Jinyoung would only hurt if he date Mark.” The manager shook his head just to imagine Jinyoung and Mark.

“But Jinyoung said he happy just look at Mark.” Jaebum words surprised Mark and the manager.

“Huh?” The manager shocked and Mark looked away.

“We date and it almost 2 years now.” Mark said still not able to face the two who is like Jinyoung parent.

“So, why you made him suffer Mark?” Jaebum sighed, since he love Jinyoung so much.

“I just cannot help when he keep our relationship from everyone as if I’m not good for him.” Mark felt insecure whenever Jackson or Jaebum come to Jinyoung.

“Are you serious?” The manager look at Jaebum, tried to catch up with the two.

“Yes and Jinyoung currently in heartbroken phase to safe his real relationship or fake one.” Jaebum took a deep breathed.

“JYP will understand this. You know he adore Jinyoung the most maybe it hard a little to let Mark as Jinyoung boyfie but he will agree.” The manager understand that Jaebum and Jinyoung worried.

“I should treat him better but I said to him to disappear.” Mark confessed and Jaebum smirked.

“He still love you and stick with you. One thing about him that you should know he is a very loyal man. He know you not meant like what you said but he thought about it so much.” Jaebum said and the manager nodded.

“He a nice man.” The manager said and Mark sad that he hurt Jinyoung so much.

Jaebum let Mark thought alone when they walked home.

“I leave Jinyoung in your hand hyung. If you hurt him, I will never let you come near him again.” Jaebum warned before enter their house.

Mark put his thing in his room. Jackson was there and Mark smile at Jackson, he sat on Jackson bedside.

“I’m sorry, hyung for only thought about myself.” Jackson admit he was selfish.

“No, I should stand for my own love.” Mark smile and both of them laughed.

“I hate Jinyoung for made us this awkward.” Jackson made an angry voice.

“hahaha… I hate him so much that it hurt myself.” Mark laughed and Jackson pointed at their door.

“I have told everyone that you and Jinyoung is the real couple. They triple happy than when I announce about mine. Go to him, I bet he miss you so much.” Jackson pouted but Mark just knocked the younger head.

 “You know how to break us apart and bring us together again.” Mark left and head to Jinyoung room.

Jinyoung sleep soundless and Mark caress the younger fringe.

“I’m sorry for hurting you, baby.” Mark lean a kissed on Jinyoung cheek.

Mark slipped his hand on Jinyoung waist and hugged the younger softly. Jinyoung change his position snuggled near Mark heart.

“I love you so much.” Mark smile.

Jinyoung wrapped his armed around Mark miss the older smell acted likes he was sleeping but smile place on his lips.

‘I love you way so much too…’ Jinyoung cannot help but his heartbeat so fast. Tomorrow will be a great day, woke up in Mark arm again.