Just Right

Nice

Jinyoung woke up that morning to see Mark staring lovingly at him. Jinyoung smile and tighten his hugged. He miss everything about Mark even the older morning breathes. Jinyoung found Mark hand caressing his hair and down to his cheek.

“I miss you.” Mark muttered and kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“What made you change your mind, hyung?” Jinyoung look up into Mark eyes.

“You. I cannot afford to lost you and pretend that you meant nothing to me.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and the younger rest on his chest.

“I will talk to PD-nim about us.” Jinyoung took Mark hand and intertwine theirs fingers.

“Jaebum and Manager-hyung told me about your secret during JJ era. I’m sorry that I don’t know you suffer to keep us going on in relationship.” Mark bring Jinyoung hand to his lips and kissed the younger knuckled.

“PD-nim always look over me since the first time I come from Jinhae as a trainee. He put a lot of hope in Jaebum-hyung and I. He look after me like his own son so he choose the best for me. He also hope I will never choose you.” Jinyoung knows if he told Mark about this before the older will just felt more stress.

“Let work together for our love.” Mark pecked Jinyoung lips.

Bambam and Yugyeom secretly peek over Jinyoung room.

“Woooow…..!!!” Jaebum broke inside when he saw the Maknae giggled outside the younger room.

Jinyoung automatically get inside his blanket not able to face Jaebum when he just know how blushed he was after Mark lips touched his.

“Early call not needed today. It rest day before comeback stage.” Jackson dragged Jaebum out from Jinyoung room while winked at Mark.

“They left thanks to your crush.” Mark pushed the blanket and it shows Jinyoung half face.

“My crush is your best friend if you forget Mr. Tuan.” Jinyoung come out from his hiding place.

“Yes and that why I’m so mad with you.” Mark pinched the younger cheek, Jinyoung just pouted.

“I never jealous with you and Yugyeom.” Jinyoung stood up and acted like he angry.

“Baby, that why I love you.” Mark dragged Jinyoung back to their mattress.

“Are you planning to stay in this room today?” Jinyoung gave Mark a y gaze.

“Are you seducing me?” Mark pinned Jinyoung on the mattress.

“Do you know I love you when you being aggressive like this?” Jinyoung bite his lips.

“Do you know you kill me when you bite your lips like that?” Mark lean a kissed on Jinyoung lips not the innocent but more needing.

“Then make the pain released.” Jinyoung whispered into Jinyoung mind.

“I will make you the happiest man today.” Mark took the blanket and made everything hiding behind the dark.

Jackson and Jaebum played ‘I’m not curious’ in the living room when they heard the weird sound coming from Jinyoung’s room.

“Don’t you think we need to stop that?” Jaebum want to stand up.

“You such a sick brother.” Jackson dragged Jaebum back to his seat.

“Don’t you think Jinyoung will had a hard time tomorrow?” Jaebum look at Jackson but the younger only laughed.

“Of course he will. Hyung, you know it common question.” Jackson flicked but slowly both of them turned silent.

“I think the already pass.” Jackson gulped.

“They should remember it not sound proof room.” Jaebum cannot forget the voice they heard just now.

“I know why Mark cannot let Jinyoung left.” Jackson blushed since Jinyoung voice turned him almost fully hard.

“I will go to my room first I thought.” Jaebum shook his head and Jackson followed since he need to comfort himself too.

Jinyoung was sweating and Mark on top of him.

“Let shower, I’m hungry.” Jinyoung can feel the heavy breath of Mark near his crook.

“I’m not going for second round, you will get hurt tomorrow. You shower here, I will took shower outside.” Mark clean Jinyoung before come out from the room.

“He knew me too much.” Jinyoung smile.

Jinyoung finished shower and he shocked when he saw Yugyeom and Bambam inside their room.

“I thought you both going out.” Jinyoung blushed.

“We about to going out but something come out and we thought better to stay and learn.” Bambam made a serious face.

“That not what you need to learn.” Jinyoung run his hand on his forehead.

“You are so loud and I bet Jackson-hyung need to comfort himself after yours…” Yugyeom about to continue embarrassed Jinyoung but Jackson tackled the younger first.

“I’m not doing what he said.” Jackson actually want to go to the kitchen but he heard the younger teased Jinyoung. He about to add a little sugar but end up blushed when his name being mention and he rushed to save his pride.

“Argh… I will go breakfast with Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung quickly out from the room unable to imagine the Jackson also heard him .

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung knocked the older door.

“Coming baby, give me second to…” Jinyoung come inside before Mark finished his words.

“To style your hair?” Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

“You always do it for me.” Mark remember when he pushed the younger hand before.

“Yes and it only can be me.” Jinyoung look at Mark and start do his work.

“It always perfect when it you.” Mark steal a little peck.

“But you perfect me.” Jinyoung hold into Mark collar and deep kissed the older.

Smile places in both lips when they walked outside arm linked together. Fans was there but they know them better, the picture will spread out but everyone will just happy for them. Mark and Jinyoung stopped at 2PM café and they saw Junho inside talking to some Hottest maybe.

“Jinyoungie… Junho hugged the younger and greeted Mark with handshake.” Junho smile understand that the two on date.

“Any specialty coffee for today?” Jinyoung asked still in Junho hugged, looking up to meet the older eyes.

“For a couple I can request one…” He whispered and winked.

Junho left while Jinyoung and Mark headed to their table.

 “Junho-hyung, know about us?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“How?” Mark never thought Jinyoung told anyone.

“Before you confessed I talked with him a lot about my feeling for you with him. He give me advice and comfort me and he was the first one knew that we both date.” Jinyoung like a real brother to Junho and he support him always.

“No wonder he always with you.” Mark cut the special blueberry cheesecake from the waiter.

“He knows me too well.” Jinyoung smile and open his mouth when Mark offer the cake.

“Do you think PD-Nim will be okay?” Mark asked and he saw Jinyoung took a deep breathed.

“I don’t know last time he seem serious about Jackson. Hyung, if he not agreed for public skinship let keep this secret not in broadcast, okay?” Jinyoung held Mark hand while looking at the older eyes waiting for the older answer.

“As long as no over skinship with Jackson.” Mark smile and squeeze his lover hand.

“I will make up with you when we are together.” Jinyoung looked down embarrassed.

“I know.” Mark kissed the younger knuckled.

“Don’t asked me to leave you anymore.” Jinyoung look in Mark eyes.

“I won’t because it hard to live without you by my side, Baby.” Mark understand if people around Jinyoung being protective the younger so nice. He will do anything for someone he love and he passionate with his work.

“Me too.” Jinyoung smile heart blooming that their love win.

“Let work hard for our comeback.” Mark said.

The two happily enjoy their date and none of their member call or text them to come back home. Jinyoung just like to enjoy his day with Mark since after today his mission will be Jackson. Mark knows Jinyoung love him so much and he was like that too. It will be nice if every day they can date openly like this, but Mark know Jinyoung responsibility over GOT7 is his priority.

“It a nice day, nice people and nice mood.” Jinyoung lean his head on Mark shoulder when they stop near Hangang river.

“It nice that I fall in love with you.” Mark kissed the younger cheek.

They smile and listen to their new album together. We are ‘Just Right’ Mark and Jinyoung thought.