Reveal

Nice

Jackson back to his room with chicken box that Jinyoung asked him to give to Mark since the older sure yet to eat because he not called Jinyoung. Mark was having his earphone and Jackson need to pull that out so he can talk with Mark.

“Mark-hyung, your beloved Park Jinyoung asked me to share this with you.” Jackson shows the chicken box.

“Did he eat this?” Jackson surprised with Mark reaction.

“I was the one who bought it for him.” Jackson worried if Mark angry with Jinyoung.

“You know he cannot eat this right? It too oily.” Mark come down from his bed.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but don’t get angry with Jinyoung.” Jackson hold Mark from went to Jinyoung’s room.

“He should know this better than you.” Mark don’t know if the chicken is the real reason he pissed off or it just his accused to being mad at Jinyoung.

Mark open Jinyoung room and he saw the younger busy with his book.

“What is this?” Mark shows the chicken box and Jinyoung felt weird why Mark angry because of he ate chicken.

“Fried Chicken?” Jinyoung looked at Mark and Jackson guilty face behind the older.

“Yes, so you should not eat this. You know only porridge and soup allowed right. We are preparing for comeback, Jinyoung.” Mark saw Jinyoung put his book beside him and tried to stand even not able to stand.

“Come in first. Jackson and Bambam can you let us talked for a while?” Jinyoung saw they nodded.

“Now, tell me why you so work up?” Jinyoung bring Mark sat together with him.

“Can we tell them about us?” Mark looked at his lover.

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung cannot understand why it so hard for Mark to trust him likes he trust the older.

“I know I should trust you but I heard how you happy with Jackson. Jackson and I totally opposite Jinyoung so it made me double worried.” Mark stood and Jinyoung touched his dizzy head.

“Mark-hyung, locked the door.” Jinyoung asked and Mark frowned but still did what Jinyoung asked.

Jinyoung dragged Mark into his arm.

“I’m so dizzy now. Let sleep first.” Jinyoung love Mark and he want to protect their relationship.

“I love you.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead and wrapped his hand over the younger neck.

Jinyoung love being cuddled by Mark but he know eventually Mark will force him to reveal their relationship since Jackson being a little touchy this few month. Jinyoung afraid if Jaebum know that, he date their member, the older will definitely burden to safe him.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum knocked Jinyoung room when Jackson and Bambam told him Mark angry and after one hour the older yet to come out from Jinyoung room.

Mark snapped and he quickly woke up. He went to bathroom to fix his hair and wash his face. He looked at sleeping Jinyoung before open the door.

“Why you stay in his room while locked the door?” Jaebum frowned and Mark pointed at sleeping Jinyoung so he walked to living room.

“Mark-hyung…” Bambam held Jackson hand scared if he got blame too.

“It’s okay Bambam I would not tell Jaebum.” Mark whispered and took a seat beside his little brother.

Jaebum still in Jinyoung room, he touched the younger forehead and sighed since the fever yet to fully recover.

“Get well soon, Jinyoung-ah. I need you.” Jaebum muttered and he put the cool fever he bought just now on his brother forehead.

Jaebum saw the fried chicken box in Jinyoung room but he just need to ask the three who stay in dorm today for the answer. When Jaebum come out, Jackson and Bambam act like nothing happen.

“Anyone want to explain about the chicken?” Jaebum came and sat in front of Bambam since the younger was the easy target.

“We ate it.” Jackson answered. Hand still in Bambam.

“Jinyoung?” Jaebum looked at Mark as if he trust the older at least.

“He ate it but it already few days he not feeling well soup and porridge will make him puke by now.” Mark explained and followed by Jackson and Bambam nodded agreed with the explanation.

“Jinyoung, is my beloved brother. Look at him being sick always scared me, I know I bit exaggerate over him but I hope all of you can understand my feeling.” Jaebum smile and to their surprise surprised the leader not scold them.

“I love him too.” Mark muttered and Bambam hugged him.

“Me too.” Bambam released Mark from his bear hugged.

“Of course we all did.” Jackson shouted and all of them laughed.

Yugyeom and Youngjae back from their vocal class so they saw Jaebum cooked some soup and porridge.

“Jinyoung-hyung, not recover yet?” He taste the soup and shows thumb up.

“Yes and he always get a severe fever when he get one.” Jaebum knew Jinyoung better than others even sometime he caught Mark and Jinyoung having a secret talked but he trust Jinyoung will not do what he think of.

“Where Mark hyung?” Yugyeom asked when he tried to give the older what he order.

“He went out with Peniel.” Jaebum said.

“I’m hungry.” Jinyoung come out yawning with Bambam in his arm.

Jaebum love how Jinyoung treat with loving that not easy for Jaebum to shows.

“I know, let eat together.” Jaebum prepared the soup and porridge to all members so Jinyoung will not felt much unfair.

“All of us will eat together.” Jackson back hugged Jinyoung as if they are playing love train with Bambam lead. Jinyoung just laughed even though he just get back with Mark and not afford another fight.

“Jinyoung-hyung, PD-nim asked you and Jackson hyung to go to office today.” Yugyeom saw Jinyoung and Jackson looked at each other.

“Seem like both of you had another solo schedule.” Mark come in with his skate.

“Let work hard.” Jackson brushed Jinyoung hair.

“Yes…” Jinyoung slurped his soup. Suddenly a cold hand touched his forehead.

“You still got a fever.” Mark sat beside Jinyoung and took the younger spoon.

“Mark-hyung, I just have a fever and I can eat on my own.” Jinyoung tried to take his spoon but Mark disagree.

“Let me feed you.” Mark not stubborn but he want them to realise Jinyoung not just a member to him.

“Are you both date?” Jaebum said stern and eyes on Jinyoung.

“No way. Jinyoung-hyung not suit Mark-hyung, Jackson hyung better for him.” Bambam comments and it changed Mark expression.

“What if we did date?” Mark looked at Jaebum and Jinyoung knews this will just made thing worst.

“We are not dating, you believe me right?” Jinyoung hold Mark hand under table but fake a look at Jaebum.

“Jinyoung, you know what will happen if you the one who date right?” Jaebum warned Jinyoung.

“I know.” Jinyoung looked down and Mark pull his hand from Jinyoung gripped.

That evening, Jinyoung lean on the couch watched some shows and Jackson come accompany him. Jackson let Jinyoung lean on his laps and caress the younger hair. Jinyoung sleep on Jackson laps and the older smile.

“Jackson-hyung…” Youngjae shouted and he heard a shhh sound from Jackson lips a warned that Jinyoung is sleeping.

“When you’re going to office?” Jackson gestured ‘after Jinyoung woke up’ and Youngjae giggled.

“Jaebum-hyung said he want to follow and he will wait you both at dance room.” Youngjae slow down his intonation.

“Just right.” Jackson said with their hand sign.

Mark come out from his room and he saw Jinyoung on Jackson laps. He just come toward the sleeping Jinyoung and kiss the younger cheeks.

“Mark-hyung…” Jackson shocked and Jinyoung stirred.

“You need to go to office.” Mark ignored Jackson angry face.

“Oh, what time is it now?” Jinyoung look at the clocked and it almost 6PM.

“Go and get ready.” Mark dragged Jinyoung to sit up and the younger just pouted.

“What your problem, Mark hyung?” Jackson asked after Jinyoung left them alone.

“Don’t flirt with him since he is mine.” Mark whispered in Jackson ears and he can felt the younger tense up.

“WHAT?” Jackson cannot believe Jinyoung and Mark date.

Mark smirked and left the dorm for his dance practice.

“Jackson-ah, let’s go.” Jinyoung called his friend from his room.

“Coming.” Jackson expression gloomy and it made Jinyoung wonder why.

“You want to sit at front?” Jinyoung asked since usually Jackson will sit with him.

“Yah.” Jackson answered short and Jinyoung just nodded.

Both of them reach office and Jinyoung get an offer for new drama while Jackson with new show. Jaebum on the other hand took this chance to talk about their comeback stage. Jackson still distance with Jinyoung even when they grabbed a coffee together.

“Jackson, did I make something wrong?” Jinyoung asked.

Jackson just let the question drain in the air.

“Here coffee.” Jaebum come with their order and Jackson just talked with Jaebum while Jinyoung be ignore.

“Oh, did you planned to accept the offer?” Jaebum asked after he realised Jinyoung just sit silent.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung sipped his coffee and Jaebum knew Jinyoung would always thought carefully.

They walked to their dorm after the light coffee meeting. Jinyoung looked at his phone and he saw Mark message to meet him. Jinyoung yet to fully recover and to go back to practice room a little too much for him.

To: Mark-hyung

I was right in front of dorm now. Let meet in my room tonight.

To: Jinyoung

Jinyoung-ah, I told Jackson about us.

To: Mark-hyung

Why?

To: Jinyoung

I want you only be mine.

Jinyoung let the message stopped hanging. This answered why Jackson so cold over him. Jinyoung lose his mind to settle his lover jealousy and his friend felt betray. Jinyoung head still dizzy and he knows it will get worst if he not doing anything.

“Jackson can we talk?” Jinyoung grabbed Jackson after Jaebum enter his room.

“Here?” Jackson asked.

“No, let go outside.” Jinyoung and Jackson come out to Hangang River Park.

Jinyoung sat on the bench.

“Mark told you about us right?” Jinyoung forced Jackson to sit beside him.

“Hmm…” Jackson lazily answered.

“I love him.” Jinyoung words come out natural in Jackson thought.

“Nothing I can change anymore, right?” Jackson stood up as if Jinyoung gave him the answer for his hope.

“Can we just be best friend?” Jinyoung stood in front of Jackson.

“I try Jinyoung and I keep on trying.” Jackson slowly close their distance.

“We are good like before don’t do anything stupid Jackson.” Jinyoung took a step back and he end up lean on the tree.

“Why must you choose my best friend over me?” Jackson look deep in Jinyoung eyes.

Jinyoung can see how sad Jackson look.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung look down.

“I will stop disturb you from now onward.” Jackson left Jinyoung and the younger just shed tears. It seem like what Jaebum and he afraid already start.