Regret

Nice

Jinyoung wait for Mark outside their dorm and he knew the older would be comeback anytime. He want to believe nothing will change but he knew nothing would be the same anymore. Jinyoung unable hide that he was scared and he cannot helped but thought about it. He squat down, hide his head in between his knees, and closed his eyes.

“Baby…” Mark voice made Jinyoung looked up.

“Hmmm…” Jinyoung stared at Mark but sat still.

“Anything wrong? How are you feeling now?” Mark sat facing Jinyoung and touched his lover head.

“I’m alright.” Jinyoung took off Mark hand from his forehead and stood up.

“Did you eat?” Mark follows the younger and caress the younger hairs.

“Your favourite restaurant might not close yet. Let’s go.” Jinyoung walked front from Mark and Mark knew the younger kept something from him.

They just let the breeze accompany their walked and Mark can see Jinyoung mind out somewhere else. They sat far from public views and ordered their menus as soon as they reach the restaurant.

“You seem like you were angry with me.” Mark said while wiping the cutlery.

“I’m not angry with you. How can I be when I love you so much, Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung said but not facing Mark.

“You not good at lying Jinyoung even you are good actor for others.” Mark put the clean cutlery for JInyoung.

“Let just eat, first. We talked later.” Jinyoung said when the food come.

“I know it because I told Jackson, right? You angry because you don’t want to let him go, right?” Mark bite his lips and eyes tense.

“Eat up or I will leave?” Jinyoung ate his food and Mark stopped forcing the younger since he knows Jinyoung wait for him to eat together.

They ate until Mark received a call from Jaebum asked if Jinyoung and Jackson with him.  

“Jinyoung was here but Jackson not with me.” Mark said and he saw Jinyoung frowned.

“Yes, we will look after him.” Mark ended the call and he saw Jinyoung worried face.

“Jackson not coming back to hostel yet?” Jinyoung asked.

“Seem like that.” Mark slurped his soup when he saw Jinyoung took his phone and called someone.

“Picked up, Jackson!” Jinyoung muttered. Mark saw Jinyoung keep calling Jackson and he try to ignored but he cannot do that anymore.

“Let look after him or else you will made me worried.” Mark put his cutlery and walked out from the restaurant after left a few note on the table. Jinyoung sighed but he did worried about Jackson more than thinking about his lover heart.

“Mark-hyung, it better if we split up. You can call all his friend and I will find him at place we met before.” Jinyoung rushed grab a cab without notice Mark wished that Jinyoung not said he met before Jackson lost.

“Did you love him, Jinyoung?” Mark walked and turned off his phone.

Jinyoung walked around Hangang River when he at last met Jackson sat under the tree he used to be, rest his head beside the trunk and eyes locked to the people walking in front of him.

“Do you need accompany?” Jinyoung sat beside Jackson and smile brightly that always melt fans heart.

“How you find me?” Jackson not even look at Jinyoung.

“Easy, because you was here when after we fight in your first training year and you also here when I reject you last year.” Jinyoung will find Jackson here every time both of them fight.

“You know what, I come here because I know you will find me. I hope it will at least give me a little hope that in your heart you know I was here, waiting for you.” Jackson sound selfish but he did want Jinyoung to find him and look for him.

“I know but Jackson…” Jinyoung shocked when a lip touch his.

“Don’t say Mark name. I want this place only has us.” Jackson stood up and Jinyoung still surprised.

Jinyoung touched his lips and he walked behind Jackson but a guilty feeling eat him. He remember he left Mark who was tired and he gave false hope to Jackson.

“Jackson, where the hell…” Jaebum words cut when he saw Jinyoung coming behind Jackson.

“Sorry, for making you worried but I want to confess something.” Jackson saw all eyes fixed at him.

“Please support me, I love Jinyoung.” Jackson words surprised everyone including Mark who just come inside.

“I know it!” Bambam was jumping but Yugyeom looked at Mark and Jinyoung.

“So, both of you officially together?” Youngjae hugged Jinyoung while Jaebum still tried hard to digest what he heard.

Mark throw his shoes inside the shoe rack and Jinyoung frozen not able to say anything.

“I trust you Jinyoung but what I can do if this is what made you happy.” Jaebum patted the younger hair.

“Jaebum-hyung…” Jinyoung surprised Jaebum accepts him dating Jackson.

“I know Jackson will able to protect you and you both will make a cute couple. Jackson I trust Jinyoung in your hand now.” Jaebum put Jinyoung and Jackson hand together.

“Am I supposed to know something?” JYP come in to their dorm since he want to meet Jackson and Junior.

“PD-Nim, why are you here?” Jaebum asked.

“Oh, your manager on leave so I come to personally told Jackson and Junior about their new solo shoot.” The PD-nim locked his eyes at Jinyoung and Jackson intertwine hand.

“This is not as what you think.” Jinyoung tried to pull back but Jackson held it tight, Jinyoung made a plead face.

“We are dating, hyung.” Jackson spoke out, raised their link .

“Great, congratulation!” JYP hugged the two and Jinyoung can tell that Mark was hurt from the corner of his eyes.

“PD-Nim, we…” Jinyoung want to tell the truth but JYP laughed.

“I’m okay with this Jinyoung do not worried so much. Besides, I did planning this comeback you and Jackson will shows more skinship since both of you is GOT7 popularity face.” Jinyoung looked down not able to face JYP and turn down his wished.

“We will work hard.” Jinyoung answered. Now, he regret he left Mark and run to Jackson.  

JYP talked with them for a while and Jinyoung stucked beside Jackson. He saw Mark face gloomy sat beside Yugyeom and he knew he made the biggest mistake today.

“So, Jackson and Jinyoung I’m okay with your skinship.” JYP patted both hair.

“Can I do like this? Jinyoungie, I love you.” Jackson kissed right on Jinyoung lips and Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“Idiot.” Jaebum laughed and knocked Jackson head.

JInyoung saw Mark enter his room, when JYP left. Jinyoung pushed Jackson and open Mark room.

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung tried to climb up but he stopped when Mark talked.

“Leave me alone, Jinyoung.” Mark not looked at Jinyoung but he knew the younger sad.

“Babe…” Jinyoung tried to make Mark face him.

“I had enough. Go and make love with him.” Mark pushed Jinyoung hand away. Then, he heard a sobbed.

“Why it always I was the one that tried hard to safe our relationship? Why it always I was the one who tried to understand you?” Jinyoung cried.

“You not protect it Jinyoung. It ruined now.” Mark sat and he saw Jinyoung plopped on the floor.

“Yes, it me that ruined everything.” Jinyoung eyes met Mark and he saw no same love inside Mark eyes anymore.

“Jinyoung, open this door.” Jackson voice broke the stare between the two lovers.

“Your lover called you.” Mark back to lean on his bed.

“Do you really want this happen between us?” Jinyoung tears fall heavier.

“Let break up, that the best for us.” Mark said voice calm.

“How can you said it easily?” Jinyoung wiped his tears.

“It easy when you know your lover betray you.” Mark put his headphone and ignore Jinyoung.

“I never betray you and how can I live without you, babe.” Jinyoung touched Mark shirt hoping the older look at him.

“I hate you. Leave and I hope you gone from my sight, forever.” Mark slowly felt Jinyoung loose his gripped.

“I will.” Jinyoung opened the door and he saw Jackson. Jinyoung tugged Jackson into a hugged and the older smile.

“I always here for you.” Jackson smirked.