I'm Dying Love You

Nice

Jinyoung pushed Jackson when he a little calm from his cried. No one in the living room, so Jinyoung wiped his tears and slowly carried his leg to his room. Jackson held Jinyoung hand and the younger stop, turned back to look at Jackson who smile at him.

“I just need a chance to show you how much I love you.” Jackson saw Jinyoung pulled his hand.

“I’m tired Jackson and I cannot think now. Tomorrow we will shoot for 3 Million views video as what PD-nim said I will follow it but no one can replace Mark in my heart.” Jinyoung tears fall and left Jackson hurting tried to accept the fact.

Jinyoung entered his room, leaned his head on the wall and cried again.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” The door open and Jinyoung looked up to meet Yugyeom eyes.

“Sorry, did I woke you up?” Jinyoung wiped his tears.

“Are you alright?” Yugyeom asked.

“I’m okay. Come hugged me.” Jinyoung opened his arm and Yugyeom snuggled into Jinyoung crook.

“I will act as I don’t know about you and Mark-hyung, hyung.” Yugyeom tighten their hugged and he can feel the wet tears fall on his shoulder.

“I’m an idiot.” Jinyoung slowly pull out and smile.

“You did it for us.” Yugyeom know Jaebum will not approve if the person date Jinyoung is Mark.

“Go to sleep now. You know I’m your strong Omma, right?” Jinyoung patted the younger hair.

“You too, hyung. Please sleep.” Jinyoung nodded and wave when the younger left the room.

‘I hate you. Leave and I hope you gone from my sight, forever.’ Mark words like an arrow shoot in Jinyoung heart. He never felt so lifeless and hoping to end his life. He thought mess up and he never imagine letting Mark hand go. ‘I love him so much’ Jinyoung muttered and fallen asleep in tears.

Morning greet the others with a smell from their kitchen. Jinyoung eyes swollen but he did everything to persuade Mark.

“Wow, heavy breakfast but why all what Mark hyung favourite?” Bambam come out and he saw Jinyoung just smile.

“Sit down first. I want to call Mark-hyung.” Bambam frowned when he heard Jinyoung said Mark not Jackson.

“Jinyoung-hyung, Jackson is your lover. Stop taking care of Mark hyung.” Jinyoung surprised and he tried to maintain his expression.

“Just today.” Jinyoung brushed the younger hair and went to Markson room.

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung called and he saw Mark wearing his shirt. Jinyoung went to Mark and tried to style the older hair but Mark pushed his hand away. Mark walked as if Jinyoung invisible.

“Mark –hyung…” Jinyoung followed but Mark totally ignored him.

Bambam saw Mark sat on the couch and Jinyoung back to the kitchen.

“Mark-hyung, today breakfast Jinyoung hyung buy all your favourite foods.” Bambam shouted and grinned.

“I’m eating out with Peniel today.” Mark tapped Bambam shoulder before he left and he saw Jinyoung followed him to the door.

“I pack this for you.” Jinyoung offered the lunch box but again Mark act like Jinyoung is not there.

Jinyoung hold his tears and Mark step out from the house. Jinyoung tried to understand this but he was not able to hide how much he miss Mark. Jinyoung run to chase Mark and hold the older arm.

“Did you really want me to disappear?” Jinyoung can felt Mark harshly yanked his hand.

“Yes and stop act like something still going on between us.” Mark left and Jinyoung look down to the floor.

‘Jinyoung, put your act and be strong.’ Jinyoung turn back to their dorm, now he is Jackson lover and his team mate happy. That the most important thing.

Jinyoung turned out to be natural in their 3 Million views video for fans. Mark was there but he cling to Jackson. No one realised something when wrong between the two and they happily play together. Even Yugyeom impressed that Jinyoung back to his normal self, teasing Jaebum and play with him. Jinyoung saw Mark eyes burning with jealousy but not even one the older come to him. Jinyoung then left for his solo schedule, along the ride Jinyoung sleep and his mind only think about living the world.

“Hyung, can you stop at pharmacy before we back home?” Jinyoung touched his forehead still a little dizzy.

“Okay.” The manager smile and Jinyoung greet the photoshoot staffs before left to prepare for a solo photoshoot.

His phone vibrate.

From: y Wang

Hey love, do your best. I will always cheer you.

Jinyoung smile but not reply him. Finish that, Jinyoung quickly run to washroom. He throw up since he not even eat anything today. He weakly left the set and saw his manager worried face.

“You really do not need to go to clinic?” The manager touched Jinyoung forehead and surprised how hot the younger feel.

“I just need to rest.” Jinyoung want to work as much as he can so he will not think about Mark.

Jinyoung brought back his medicine and Jackson wait for him in the living room.

“Hey…” Jackson saw Jinyoung pale face.

“I’m going inside my room.” Jinyoung tried but his body too weak to act strong.

Jaebum accidently come out to get water and shocked when Jackson hold Jinyoung to walk.

“You never work up as far as hurting yourself.” Jaebum frowned and Jinyoung lean on Jaebum shoulder.

‘He wish me to disappear’ Jinyoung thought and that thought kill him.

Mark back from his practice and he saw Jackson and Jaebum come out from Jinyoung room.

“Mark, do you know anything happen to Jinyoung?” Jaebum held Mark hand before the older enter his room.

“Huh…” Mark looked at guilty Jackson behind Jaebum.

“Jinyoung, he seem like he want to leave us.” Jaebum took a deep breath tried to use the best word.

“Leave us?” Mark heartbeat fast.

“Die…” Jackson know that the easy way to make Mark understand.

A loud sound of fall down come from Jinyoung room. Mark shivered to think something happen to Jinyoung. No he not ready to lose Jinyoung. Jackson and Jaebum already run inside and Mark can heard Jaebum cried aloud, calling Jinyoung name and Jackson carry the younger pass him. Pill shattered fall from Jinyoung hand.

“Jinyoung-ah… Baby… Baby…” Mark followed Jackson eyes full of tears.

The manager rushed Jinyoung to Hospital and they stay for an hour for the checked up.

“He not try to kill himself it maybe he want to eat his medicine.” The manager tried to calm the three hyung-line.

“I’m sorry.” Jackson tears fall.

“No, it not your fault. A lover doesn’t mean you need to felt guilty for his act” Jaebum patted Jackson shoulder but his heart not as calm as he shows.

Mark just sat there, silent while pray nothing will happen to Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung actually…” Jackson wanted to confess to JAebum and their manager but lost the chance when the doctor call them.

“He just having high fever. Lucky you bring him on time or else something bad will happen.” They took a deep relieved.

“Mark-hyung, you can go visit him.” Jackson said but Mark shook his head.

“I might be the last person he want to meet.” Mark left while Jaebum and their manager surprised that Jackson gave the privilege to Mark.

Jinyoung need to stay for one night, so Jaebum asked Jackson to stay with Jinyoung. Mark look outside the window, analyse everything Jinyoung did for him and he did for the younger. Jinyoung always calm in whatever Mark mood on, he will calm Mark with his hugged and he will tease Mark every time he had. Jinyoung smile brightest when they are together and the younger always said he need nothing but Mark beside him.

 ‘I’m sorry, Baby.’ Mark tears fall and without him notice Jaebum shook his head unbelievable it not Jackson but Mark who date his brother.